Chapter 106: Nurse Kaya (R-18)
399 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben walked into the Captain's room. He took his shoes, pants and shirt off as he got into the bed. He relaxed on his comfortable bed. He thought this felt nice after a long day with multiple battles. Ben thought this was just going to be the start and there will be many more battles.

The door opened. Ben heard the sound of high heels clicking. He looked up and saw a beautiful woman. It was Kaya and she was wearing a different outfit to her usual yellow dress.

Kaya was wearing a short white stretchy fitted dress that just went to the top of her thighs. The dress had a full length red zip at the front with a broad white collar that exposed ample amount of her cleavage. She wore white heels and white stockings that went to her knee cap. There was space between her dress and stocking that was exposed. Kaya also had a nurse cap on her head.

“Sexy Nurse,” Ben said.

“Stop looking, you pervert,” Kaya said. She was red in embarrassment.

“That is a nice outfit,” Ben said.

“It is a pervert like you,” Kaya replied.

“I should have not worn this,” Kaya added.

“You look like my gorgeous angel who came for me,” Ben said.

“This is for you. Alvida took me to the storage room when we looted someone in the past, this outfit was there in a sealed bag,” Kaya explained.

“It looks like it was made for you,” Ben said. She was embarrassed and looked down on the floor.

Ben got up and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her body. “I said this before. You don't have to do anything you don't like. I will go and speak to Alvida and let her know,” Ben assured.

Kaya looked up and saw his smile and eyes. She thought he was kind, too kind.

“For you,” Kaya whispered. Kaya took off the blanket and exposed her outfit. Kaya put her hand on Ben`s chest.

“Back to bed,” she ordered.

“Nurse orders,” Ben joked.

“Yes,” Kaya replied.

Ben stumbled back onto the bed. He landed on his back. Kaya slowly walked towards Ben. The dress was short so that her white panties could be seen with each step she took.

Ben licked his lips. Kaya walked next to the bed.

“So you are my patient,” Kaya teased.

“Yes Nurse,” Ben replied. Ben thought roleplay with Kaya in a sexy nurse outfit, he truly hit the jackpot.

Kaya then traced her finger along his chest. “And what is wrong with this strong man?” Kaya asked.

“A mean girl hit my dick,” Ben replied.

Kaya gilded her finger along his chest, to his stomach and onto his underwear. “So this here is causing the pain,” Kaya asked.

“Yes Nurse,” Ben replied.

“Then I must inspect it to make sure there is no damage caused by this girl,” Kaya said as she grabbed his underwear from the side and pulled it off. His dick was set free. It was already erect seeing Kaya in the outfit.

“It certainly is working but I must make sure,” Kaya added.

Kaya sat on the edge of the bed. She grabbed the shaft of his dick and stroked it up and down slowly. She could feel the veins on his cock. It was hard and throbbing. She increased her pace with one hand. She went up and down on his dick.

Ben moaned. Kaya increased her pace. She then slowed down. Kaya increased her pace and moved her hand up and down. She then moved her other hand on the head of his penis. She used her finger to make small circles on the head of his penis. Then she put her palm on the head and rubbed it.

“So big,” Kaya commented.

She used one hand to move up and down the shaft while she used her other hand to rub the head. Kaya increased her pace and rubbed harder. Ben was feeling excited. He loved her soft hand on his cock.

“Nurse, I can feel something,” Ben said.

Kaya increased her pace. She smiled. Her hand went up and down faster. She moved her hand on the shaft. She used both her hands to move up and down on this penis. She could feel it throbbing. It wanted to explode, Kaya could feel it.

“It is bad to hold it, we need to make sure it works,” Kaya said.

“Let your baby juice out,” Kaya encouraged.

“I am cumming,” Ben announced as he exploded in Kaya`s hand. The thick sperm shot in the air and landed on Kaya` hat, dress. The sperm was all over her hands as Kaya continued to stroke. She slowly stopped moving her hands.

“Nice and healthy,” Kaya commented. She smiled.

“That was amazing, your hands,” Ben said.

“You are a true pervert,” Kaya said as she stroked his dick again.

“You got me all dirty,” she added as she increased her pace.

“We need to run some more tests,” Kaya said as she stopped and let go of his erect dick.

Kaya stood up and unzipped the front of her dress and took it off. She was not wearing a bra. Her large round breasts were on display. She was wearing her white stockings and white bikini panties.

“So amazing,” Ben commented.

Kaya giggled. She then reached down and pulled her bikini panties down. “I need to run some special test,” Kaya said as she took off her panties. She then took off her high heels and got onto the bed.

Kaya was now only wearing white stockings and the nurse hat. She positioned herself on his dick. His dick was rubbing on the entrance of her pussy. “This will be the final test,” Kaya teased. Her pussy was wet from looking at Ben, looking at his dick and seeing his cum. Kaya was very horny.

Kaya then lowered herself on his penis and she inserted it inside her. She moaned as his big penis slowly penetrated her. Kaya lowered herself down. She moaned again.

“It is so big,” Kaya said. She lowered herself until his dick was inside her completely. Kaya's mind was going crazy. Her pussy felt stuffed. Her heartbeat was racing. Ben moved his hips upwards.

Kaya was surprised by the sudden move and yelped. “Let the Nurse do it,” Kaya said. Ben smiled as she tried to move up on his dick and came back down.

“Let me also help,” Ben said. He extended his hand forward and Kaya touched them. Their hands interlocked with each other. They smiled. Kaya used the support to move up and down on his penis. She moaned as she went up and down each time.

Ben felt his dick in her pussy. Her pussy was tight and it squeezed his dick each time. Ben saw her round tits jiggle as she went up and down. They looked majestic as they bounced up and down. Her nipples were erect.

“Yes Ben,” she said as she went down on his dick. Kaya could feel her orgasm close. Her pussy was getting even wetter. She could feel Ben`s dick completely filling up her pussy. It was big. She was close. She could feel body going for the release and she came on his dick. Ben could see Kaya`s body twitch as she was cumming on his dick. Kaya moaned.

Kaya then continued to move up and down. Ben supported her as she moved her body up the penis and back down the shaft. Kaya went up and down on his penis for 30 minutes.

Ben could feel he was close. Kaya's wet and narrow pussy was squeezing his dick. Kaya was panting loudly. She had two more orgasms. She was close to another one. She could feel Ben`s dick throbbing inside her pussy.

“I am close,” Ben said.

“Inside me Ben,” she yelled as she increased her pace moving up and down.

“I am cumming,” Ben announced as he shot load after load into the pussy. Her pussy was completely filled by Ben`s cum. Kaya had another orgasm as she collapsed onto Ben`s chest.

“Thank you for being a good patient, you are healthy,” Kaya said as she fell asleep on Ben. Ben was tired as well from the incredible sex and the fight and as a result he also fell asleep.

A few minutes later HQ entered the room. She had a towel in one hand. She picked up the blanket on the floor and put it on the bed. Ben`s penis was still inside Kaya. HQ saw this and gently moved Kaya off his dick and put her next to him. HQ then gently used the towel to wipe Kaya`s pussy.

HQ saw Ben`s dick and put it in her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to clean his dick. She bobbed up and down for a minute until it was cleaned. She let go and smiled. HQ put the blanket over them and left the room.

Ben turned and wrapped his arm over Kaya in his sleep.

23