Chapter 107: Catch-up (R-18)
353 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was sitting on a bed with a nude Belo Betty to his right and nude Hina to his left. They both were stroking his dick with one hand each while sucking his nipples. Ben could feel Belo Betty circling his nipple with her tongue and kissing it roughly. Hina on the other hand was just sucking his nipple. Both girls had one hand on his penis. Hina was stroking up and down near the top of his penis just below the head. Belo Betty and Hina both had a firm grip on his penis. However, when Belo Betty increased her pace, Hina slowed and vice versa. The girls while not talking were in synchronisation. They both increased their pace suddenly and both moved their hands moving up and down quicker. They suddenly stopped. They both looked up and smiled at Ben. They let go of his penis and sat in front of Ben with their large ass facing Ben. Ben could see how big and round they were. They wiggled.

Ben woke up to see that Kaya had gone. He looked down to see Honey sucking his dick. Her red lips were wrapped around the head of his penis. He could see bobbing up and down. Honey looked up. Her eyes made contact with his. She let is penis go from her mouth and smiled.

She moved her hands to it and stroked the head of his penis gently. She used her other hand to gently fondle his balls. Honey was playing with the head and his ball at the same time. Ben was moaning as he increased her pace and then she stopped. Ben looked down and saw Honey smiling.

She then kissed the head of his penis. Honey licked the head of his penis with the tip of her tongue. She was teasing and moving her tongue around the head slowly. Ben was enjoying the teasing. Honey could smell the penis. It was alluring.

Honey put her mouth on the penis and went as far as she could. She got half way and went back up again. She went up and down slowly at first. Ben felt her mouth sucking his penis.

“Your mouth feels amazing,” Ben said.

Honey took this as encouragement and sucked his penis harder. She increased her speed. She went up and down again on his shaft faster. She could feel the penis throbbing in her mouth. She knew Ben was getting close.

“I am cumming,” he announced as he came in her mouth. Ben shot his load directly into Honey mouth. He could feel load after load blasting from his penis. Honey did not move and swallowed his entire load.

She let the penis go and kissed the head. “Good Morning,” Honey greeted.

“Good Morning to you too, that was amazing,” Ben said.

“I am glad to hear,” Honey replied.

“You should shower, HQ said we are approaching Partia soon,” Honey said.

“Okay,” Ben replied.

He was completely nude while Honey was clothed. “Are you going to join me?” Ben asked.

“HQ said we are getting close to Partia so you need to be ready soon,” Honey said as she walked out of the room.

Ben thought at least he tried. He grabbed a fresh pair of clothes which were placed on the table and headed to the shower room on the Second Floor. He opened the door and saw no one was there. He quickly showered and dressed. He headed down the corridor to the other set of stairs which would lead him up to the dining hall and kitchen.

As he entered the Kitchen, he saw Alvida, Marianne and Vivi sitting around the table. “Morning girls,” he greeted. They greeted each other.

“So my love how last night after your treatment with Kaya,” Alvida teased.

“A brilliant nurse,” Ben replied.

“So she took good care of you?” Alvida added.

“Yes she did,” Ben replied.

“That girl who hurt you was very rude,” Vivi commented.

“Yes she was, she hurt our Captain,” Marianne added.

“Our Captain? I have not joined yet,” Vivi muttered.

“Yet,” Ben said.

Vivi pouted. She looked very cute with her puffed up cheeks.

“So where are the others?” Ben asked.

“Nojiko, HQ, Kaya are on the Bridge. Honey went to get you so she should be here my love ,” Alvida replied.

“Karoo is sleeping on the deck,” Vivi added.

“I think I saw Mikita on the deck as well my love,” Alvida remarked.

“Okay sounds good,” Ben said. Alvida got up and sat next to him with his breakfast which looked like porridge.

“Let me serve you my love,” Alvida offered as she held a spoon with the porridge. Ben smiled and took the bite.

“I want to serve you as well Captain,” Marianne said as he grabbed her spoon and put it in Ben's bowel and offered it to me. Ben thought this was cute and also took a bite.

They both alternated giving one spoon each. Vivi saw this and was frustrated she got up with her spoon and gently put it in Ben's bowel and offered him. “Here,” she said.

Ben smiled and he took a bite as well. Ben thought he had three beautiful girls now feeding in breakfast including a princess, life is good.

“Thank you,” Ben said. The girls nodded.

“I am going to see catch-up with Sumi, it's been a little while since we last spoke,” Ben said.

“You girls should start your training,” Ben ordered.

“Yes my love don't take too long with Sumi,” Alvida said.

“I am not part of your crew,” Vivi said.

Marianne grabbed Vivi`s hand and pulled her. “Let us go,” she said.

“Hey,” Vivi replied.

Ben chuckled. He thought while they were the same age, Vivi was blessed in the genetics department. Alvida had a mischievous smile.

Ben walked down the stairs back to the Second Floor where he entered the Radio room. He sat down on the chair and turned on the monitor. He pressed a button on the panel and it connected to the Gold Island lab. He saw no one there.

“Hello,” Ben said.

“Hello,” he said again.

“Coming,” a female voice was heard. In came a woman running who saw on the other monitor. She had round glasses and beautiful purple hair.

“Hello work husband,” Sumi greeted.

“Hi Sumi, how have you been?” Ben asked.

“Good but missing you my work husband,” Sumi replied.

“I can turn the ship around and come see you,” Ben teased.

Sumi laughed. “I would like that but waiting will make it even sweeter,” she replied.

“Besides, we can have fun with our friends through the screen,” Sumi teased.

“Yes we can,” Ben replied.

“Although today I just wanted to see you and hear your beautiful voice,” Ben added.

“How sweet,” Sumi replied.

“I also wanted to tell you that we have acquired a tank,” Ben informed.

“Tank?” Sumi replied.

“It is an armoured vehicle capable of land and sea movement with a powerful laser cannon which can rotate 360 degrees,” Ben explained.

“Laser Cannon?” she questioned.

“That is interesting, this may have the key for the missing information for the arms upgrade. If we can understand the power source from it and extract that information and manipulate it with the blueprints we have then we may have a solution,” Sumi said.

“Manipulate with blue prints?” Ben asked.

“So if we can analyse lazer cannon and the blueprints we may be able to spot similarities in design and use the laser cannon and incorporate it with blueprints for the A.S.S laser arms,” Sumi explained.

“I see, either we need to get back or you need to get here,” Ben said.

“Or you can ask HQ to look and draw the blueprints,” Sumi suggested.

“She can do that?” Ben asked.

“The A.S.S are a truly advance android, their capabilities are so great that even they don't know. Whoever created them must have been a genius,” Sumi replied.

“Okay, I will tell her to do it,” Ben said.

“Now, for my payment work husband,” Sumi said.

“I don't have much beli right now so I need to pay another way,” Ben teased.

“Well,” Sumi said.

Just as about Ben was to respond, “Master we are arriving at Partia,” HQ reported as she came in.

“I will be there,” Ben replied.

HQ looked at Sumi who looked slightly sad. “Sorry Sumi, I will make sure Master will be back to you,”HQ said.

“It's okay but since you are here you can do me a favour,” Sumi said.

“I will,” HQ replied.

“Could you look at the laser cannon of the tank and analyse it and send blueprints for it,” Sumi requested.

“I will send it by today,” HQ replied.

Ben got up. “Bye Sumi, I will call you soon,” Ben said.

“Bye work husband,” she said as she blew a kiss to him. Ben smiled.

“Let's go,” Ben said. HQ nodded as the exited the Radio Room

18