Chapter 136: End of Crocodile
259 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the Strawhat crew was finishing off the remaining Baroque Work members, Luffy, Ben, Nojiko and Honey were about to fight their leader Crocodile.

“I am going to beat you Wani,” Luffy said.

“You seem to be back with energy,” Crocodile said.

“The pain is there,” Luffy said, holding the wound where Crocodile had impaled him with his hook. “But I will beat you Wani, I am ready,” Luffy added.

Ben smiled looking at Luffy. “Careful Luffy, the power gives you energy however it does not heal wounds like those,” Ben remarked.

“Then we have to be quick,” Luffy said.

“Yes, we do, Nojiko, Honey, let's end this once and for all,” Ben declared.

“Yes,” Honey replied.

“Right behind you Captain,” Nojiko said.

“Double Air Blast,” Honey said as she held her two hands out and fired a torrent of purple liquid from each hand. Crocodile turned two sand and moved upwards to dodge the attack. However Honey tracked Crocodile and hit him on the move. The liquid solidified the sand making it harder for Crocodile to move.

Luffy jumped in the air and stretched his hand backwards. “Gomu Gomu no Pistol,” Luffy said. Luffy then hit Crocodile in the stomach. Crocodile hunched forward as he got punched.

“Finally a hit,” Luffy said.

“Yes, as long as we get him wet, we can hit him,” Ben said as he flew towards Crocodile who mid-air. “Demon Fist,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into fist and punched Crocodile in the stomach as well.

Crocodile landed on the ground. Nojiko created more clouds around the area. “Cloud Surge,” she said. Then she focused and made the cloud dark. The sounds of thunder could be heard. “Lightning Barrage,” Nojiko said as lightning came from the clouds and struck Crocodile. Crocodile yelled in pain as he was struck repeatedly by the lightning. The bolts hit his stomach, chest, face and torso repeatedly.

Crocodile formed a tornado of sand in his hand and launched it towards the sky. “Sables,” he said as the tornado he launched had cleared the skies.

“Four vs one is hardly fair,” Crocodile said.

“It's not fair that you would ruin an entire country for your greed,” Ben replied.

Nojiko smiled at that statement. Honey was drooling over Ben`s heroism, she thought it looked hot.

Ben flew towards Crocodile and kicked him in the stomach. He then followed it up with a punch however his fist went through him. Crocodile then grabbed Ben with his right hand by the throat.

“Desert Encierro,” he said. Ben felt the liquids in his body going down. Crocodile smiled.

At that moment, Honey came running and fired a torrent of purple liquid at Crocodile. “Liquid Air Blast,” she said. She hit Crocodile on his back. Crocodile felt his back got hit with a volley of liquid. He glared at Honey.

Luffy ran with Honey and jumped over Crocodile. “Gomu Gomu no Bazooka,” Luffy said as he stretched his arms backwards and launched them forward towards Crocodile. He hit Crocodile with his fist. Crocodile spat blood out as he dropped Ben and went down.

“Ben, are you okay?” Nojiko asked.

“Yes I am fine, we can't be grabbed by him. He can take all the fluid from your body,” Ben explained.

“Scary,” Honey said.

“Yes it is,” Crocodile said as he got up. There was blood leaking from his mouth. He got to his feet. He was pantling.

“You are the problem,” Crocodile said as he went towards Honey. He launched his left hook towards Honey. Luffy jumped and kicked the hook away.

“Fight me,” Luffy said.

“Fine brat,” Crocodile said.

“Honey, fire that onto me,” Luffy said.

Honey looked confused. She looked at Ben and nodded. “Air Liquid Blast,” she said and fired it at Luffy. Luffy got hit with the torrent and was drenched in the liquid.

Luffy ran up. “Fool, do you not know what happens,” Crocodile said.

“Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun,” Luffy said as he brought his fists forward and repeatedly launched a rapid barrage of punches. Crocodile smiled. Luffy then hit Crocodile. Crocodile got hit with a barrage of fists. His face, chest, stomach, torso, arms all got hit and he went flying back.

Crocodile got back up. He was panting loudly. There was blood coming from his forehead. “How?” Crocodile questioned and then he thought back to when Honey hit Luffy, the liquid remained in his hands.

“You are creative,” Crocodile said.

“Shishishi,” Luffy replied.

Nojiko covered the entire area in the sky with clouds. “Rain Burst,” she said as the cloud turned dark and rain started falling.

Crocodile saw he was getting wet. Ben and Luffy looked at each other and nodded.

Luffy jumped into the air. He stretched his leg out and launched it forward. “Gomu Gomu no Stamp,” Luffy said. Crocodile used his golden hook and deflected the attack.

Ben flew towards Crocodile and kicked his face. Crocodile stumbled back. Ben then followed it up with a punch. Crocodile punched back and their knuckles clashed. They pulled back. Ben then went forward with another punch aiming for his face. Crocodile jumped out of the way into Honey.

“Liquid Bomb,” Honey said as she created a red ball of liquid with both her hands. She then threw it Crocodile. The ball hit Crocodile and created an explosion upon impact. Crocodile was thrown away from the explosion.

Nojiko then created another cloud. The cloud turned dark.”Lightning Blast,” Nojiko said as the cloud shot a single bolt towards Crocodile it hit. Crocodile was electrocuted again. Smoke could be seen leaving his clothes. He was breathing heavily.

“Demon Abyssal Lance,” Ben said as he formed a spear-shaped projection of energy and hurled towards Crocodile at high speed. It hit Crocodile and pierced his body. He screamed in pain. Crocodile was still on his feet. He was slowly losing conscious.

“I won't give up, I will become Pirate King,” Crocodile said.

“I will become Pirate King,” Luffy said.

Luffy twisted his body around tightly and sucked the air around him. Ben saw this and flew towards Crocodile. He was still stumbling around. Ben kicked him in the air.

Luffy then blew the air out behind him while untwisting. He flew upwards towards Crocodile, where he then used his fist to deliver a barrage of his fists. “Gomu Gomu no Storm,” Luffy said as he got hit with multiple fists back to back. Crocodile got hit everywhere and as he went flying back. He landed on the ground near Tashigi and Smoker. He was completely unconscious and had smoke coming from his body.

“They beat him,” Tashigi said.

“They did. They saved the country,” Smoker said in frustration.

17