Chapter 140: Teamwork by Alvida and Honey (R-18)
341 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben got his pants and wore them. He knew he was not on the ship so he could not walk naked. He opened the door and saw Honey and Alvida walking past.

“You were with her for a while my love,” Alvida teased.

“Yes you were and she was loud,” Honey added.

Ben looked a bit shocked. “Don't worry my love, these are old walls, so sounds do not travel far. You have to be very very close,” Alvida said.

Alvida and Honey looked at Ben. He was topless. They both licked their lips. Ben saw the look of hunger from the woman.

“I am heading to find Vivi,” Ben said.

“I wonder why my love is looking for a beautiful blue haired princess who kissed her in front of everyone,” Alvida said.

“He also asked for her hand from her father,” Honey added.

“I am surprised he agreed, my love,” Alvida said.

“I am as well, it's a bit suspicious , we should keep our guard up. I trust Vivi however, not the others in the Royal family,” Ben said.

“Okay my love,” Alvida replied.

“Before you go find Vivi, you could spend some time with us,” Honey suggested.

“Yes my love, I feel lonely,” Alvida dramatically said and raised her hand to wipe a fake tear.

“We will be quick,” Honey said.

Ben saw two girls pleading to spend some time with him. Two beautiful busty women, he thought.

“Okay, Vivi can wait for a bit, however the other quest with the race has been completed,” Ben said.

“What were those rewards?” Honey asked.

“Hito Hito no Mi Model: Dark Incubus and Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Cheetah,” Ben replied.

“Another Incubus devil fruit, you and Kaya have one already my love,” Alvida said.
“I am planning to give Hito Hito no Mi Model: Dark Incubus to Vivi,” Ben said.

“Kaya has gotten much stronger with her one, so will Vivi,” Honey said. Alvida nodded.

“Yes my love, what about the Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Cheetah?” Alvida asked.

“I have an idea who I will give it,” Ben replied.

“A secret my love,” Alvida said.

“I like surprises,” Honey said.

“I also have the Tori Tori no Mi, Model Roc,” Ben added.

“Another mythical zoan?” Honey asked.

“Yes,” Ben said.

“Most of the girls have devil fruits, is there a way for us to have two, my love?” Alvida asked.

“You usually blow up however there maybe away,” Ben replied. Ben thought that Blackbeard had two devil fruits so it is possible but how was the question, maybe the system or the A.S.S know.

“We can talk later, more can we,” Honey eagerly said. Ben smiled.

“Lets go to another room, Marianne is deep sleeping here,” Ben said.

Honey and Alvida smiled. “Let's head to that room which Vivi gave to me my love,” Alvida said.

“Sure,” Ben replied. Honey and Alvida held Ben`s arm. They pressed their breasts against Ben`s arm and walked to Alvida's room. They opened the door. The room was similar to the previous room however there was no bathtub and there was a grand wardrobe with two doors and large handles. The wood looked like it was from an old and strong tree.

The bed was the main attraction of the room. It was carved from dark, lustrous wood.
The headboard stands tall and majestic, adorned with delicate floral motifs. The bedding itself was a masterpiece, featuring luxurious fabrics such as silk, Rich, jewel-toned colors like deep burgundy and royal blue added a touch of regal elegance to the sleeping space. On either side of the bed, ornate nightstands, holding delicate lamps.

“Wow,” Honey said.

“Wow, Indeed,” Ben replied. They walked towards the bed. They sat down on the edge of the bed. The two girls held Ben`s arm. Alvida took her hat and purple jacket off.

“Honey, should we give him some special treatment,” Alvida said.

“Yes, he has been working hard for us all,” Honey said.

Alvida and Honey leaned towards Ben and slowly nibbled his ear lobes on each side. They both slowly bit Ben.

“Girls,” Ben said. They both pressed slightly harder on his ear lobes. Ben's body shock for a second. Honey continued to nibble on Ben`s earlobe while Alvida moved closer to his face and lips. Alvida then kissed Ben.

It was a passionate kiss. Her lips locked with Ben`s lips. Ben could feel her soft lips. Ben kissed back with equal passion. He entered her mouth with his tongue. Alvida opened her lips to let him though. Her own tongue slowly moved toward his. The two tongues met and their tips touched each other. Alvida felt an electric shock. Ben and Alvida`s tongues both intertwined with each other as they danced around and connected.

At the same time, Honey had moved away from his earlobe. She licked his cheek and slowly licked away down to his neck. Her tongue went up and down on his neck a few times. She saw Alvida and Ben with their eyes closed as they locked their lips. Honey then licked her way down to his nipple. She then kissed his nipple.

Ben felt something warm and wet around his chest. He opened his eyes to see Honey kissing and teasing his nipple. Alvida was still locked in a kiss. They continued for another few minutes with Alvida kissing Ben with full passion and Honey licking and sucking Ben`s nipple.

Alvida and Ben stopped kissing. She slowly pulled away and saw Honey around Ben`s chest. Alvida moved to Ben`s ear and whispered, “My love, why dont you order Honey to give you a strip show.”

Ben thought back to the times with Honey and how sometimes she liked to be ordered around. “Honey, give us a strip show and then suck my dick,” Ben ordered.

Honey looked up at the order. She nodded and took a step back. She looked at both. Alvida had wrapped her around Ben`s neck and got close to him. She swayed her hips. Honey was wearing a dancer's lingerie outfit. It consisted of a veil, bra, skirt, and T-pants.

“She is dressed for the occasion, my love,” Alvida said.

“Yes she is, you planned this didn't you?” Ben asked. Honey nodded.

“What a naughty girl,” Alvida remarked and giggled.

The veil draped over her body till the chest area starting from the head. Honey took her bra off first revealing her large breast. Shen was about to take off her skirt when Ben stopped her.

“Take those pants off, keep the skirt for now,” Ben ordered. Honey nodded and took off her T-pants. Her pussy was now revealed. The skirt was transparent so she could not hide it. Her breast and pussy were both now covered by a transparent material. Honey felt exposed. She was wet.

“She is beautiful,” Alvida said.

“She is, now get over here,” Ben ordered.

Honey walked over. Her breast swayed. She looked like a sexy blonde dancer. Ben dick was hard. Honey dropped to her knees in front of Ben and Alvida.

“Take it out,” Ben ordered. Honey was getting wet by hearing his orders. Alvida was watching as Honey dropped to her knees. Honey pulled Ben`s trousers down and took them off. His dick came out. It was erect.

Honey licked her lip. Her eyes were wide with desire and glued to his exposed cock. Alvida grabbed the base and aimed it towards Honey.

Honey leaned in, stuck out her tongue and gave a light lick to the underside of his tip. Ben`s cock twitched in Alvida's hand.

"My love liked that." Alvida said as began lightly rubbing up and down on the bottom of the shaft.

Honey's face lit up. She gave a longer lick, with more tongue and more pressure on the head of the penis.

Ben`s cock twitch. Alvida and Honey smiled. Honey gave another lick. This led to another twitch. Honey gave several licks to his penis. Each time she increased her speed. She kept licking the tip.Honey then put her mouth right over the head and swirled her tongue back and forth. Ben smiled.

Honey started to put her mouth over his cock as she began twisting her mouth up and down on the top half of his shaft. Alvida continued to stroke the bottom half. “Take it Honey,” Alvida said.

Alvida smiled at Ben. She leaned into his ear. “We are here to serve you my love,”Alvida whispered. Ben smiled hearing that. He saw Honey sucking his dick and she looked into it. Honey moaned into his cock as she began to work a little faster. Her hands were his legs while she drove her head up and down in his lap, sucking his dick. She increased her pace as she bobbed up and down on his penis. Honey was getting more wet, she could feel her pussy dripping slowly. Her pussy was exposed.

"My love, do you want me to go down?" Alvida asked, stroking the bottom end of his shaft.

“Yes, I do Alvida,” Ben replied. Ben kissed Alvida. Alvida smiled.

Honey began to slowly drop her mouth lower down onto his shaft. Alvida still held on to Ben as Honey took more and more of his length. Honey gagged slightly as she went down. She slowly pulled herself back up and until it finally popped free.

Alvida got on her knees next to Honey. “Let me help,” Alvida said. Honey nodded. She slowly went toward the head of his penis. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his penis. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis. Ben moaned.

Alvida then went straight down his shaft. She got halfway and then went back up slowly. She got to the top. Her lips were around the head of his penis and she went down again Alvida continued to go up and down on his penis. She pressed her lips on her shaft. Honey moved her hand towards her pussy and started to stroke it. She watched Ben get pleasured.

Alvida kept bobbing until she popped Ben out of her mouth. She smiled and lightly stroked his dick. Ben looked at the two beautiful girls looking at his dick. “I want you both to suck it together," Ben stated.

Honey and Alvida smiled. “Yes my love,” Alvida replied. Honey nodded. Alvida scooched slightly over while sliding her lips over to the right side of my tip. Honey squeezed in so she could do the same thing to my left. Ben saw both girls' lips were on his lips. He smiled. They both looked sexy.

“Wow,” Ben said.

They started to plant little kisses up and down the top half of my cock. They both made sure to work together to ensure all part of his penis head was covered by their kisses.

“Yes girls, keep doing,” Ben said. They continued to kiss the tip of his penis and the top half of his shaft.

Alvida stuck out her tongue and slid it all the way down to her hand and back up again. Ben brought his hand to the side of her head, caressing her black hair as she sucked the side of his cock.

Honey saw that Alvida was being caressed and wanted to as well. As a result Honey copied it perfectly. She started to suck the left side of his shaft. Ben saw this and smiled. He started to caress her blonde hair. Honey felt his hand and smiled. She looked up for a second and then focused on sucking his dick.

Alvida moaned as she got back up to the tip and slurped it back into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip. Honey also moaned as she started to drag her tongue up and down my shaft.

Ben saw heaven. Alvida was sucking the head of his penis. Honey was licking the shaft. They were working together to worship his penis.

“You both are amazing,” Ben said. Alvida sucked harder on his penis. Honey licked on up and down on the shaft faster. Honey went up and down faster. Alvida put more force on the head. She went down slowly as she continued to suck his penis.

“I am close,” Ben announced. Alvida and Honey looked at each other. Alvida moved slightly to give Honey space. Honey let go and moved her head toward the head of the penis and took the left side. Alvida had the right. They both started to suck and lick the side of the penis rapidly, Alvida sucked very hard. Honey sucked hard. Then they both locked the penis head moving up and down.

“I am cumming,” Ben announced. Honey moved up, accidentally knocking over Alvida and put her mouth on the head as Ben shot his load into Honey`s eager mouth. He painted her mouth with his load. Ben pulled out as Honey swallowed his load. She smiled for a second until she looked right.

Alvida had got up and looked crossed. Honey started to panic. Alvida and Ben saw the reaction and laughed.

“You look cute when you panic like that,” Ben commented.

“She sure does my love,” Alvida added.

“However you were meant to share and you pushed Alvida as well,” Ben added.

“I am sorry,” Honey apologised. Alvida smiled.

“You don't need to apologise,” Alvida said.

“However you will be punished,” Ben added.

“How should she be my love?” Alvida asked.

“I will cum inside Alvida while Honey you will watch and I wont have sex with you today,” Ben said.
Honey looked in shock. She was about to protest however she was wet thinking about being denied.

“Okay, I will accept my punishment,” Honey said.

“Good girl,” Ben said. He got and kissed Honey forehead. Honey smiled.

Ben sat back down and took off his trousers completely which were lying on his feet.

“Alvida take your clothes off,” Ben said. Alvida nodded as she took her pink pants. She revealed she was wearing pink panties. She took off her bra and exposed her breast to Ben and Honey. She then took off her panties, leaving her completely naked.

“That was quick,” Ben commented.

“I will be for this my love,” Alvida commented.

“Sit on my lap, facing Honey and ride me,” Ben said.

“Evil my love,” Alvida remarked.

She walked over to Ben who was sitting on the edge of the bed. She saw his dick was already hard. “Already hard my love,” Alvida said.

“With your sexy naked body and our beautiful naked dancer, how could I not,” Ben replied.

“Good answer,” Alvida said and smiled. She got to Ben and kissed Ben on his lips.

Alvida passionately kissed as her butt wiggled slightly. They stopped kissing and Alvida turned around facing Honey. Ben could see Alvida ass in his face. It was round and beautiful. He touched her ass and gently groped it.

“Yes, my love it is yours,” Alvida said as Ben played with her ass. Ben smiled as he moved her ass cheeks up and down. Alvida moaned.

“Okay, I want to make love with you now,” Ben said. Alvida heart jumped. She smiled. Alvida looked down and saw his penis. She grabbed the penis and held it straight. She looked at Honey as she went down slowly and inserted his dick inside her.

The tip touched her vagina. She rubbed the head on her pussy. She felt good doing this. Then she inserted the head inside her. Alvida moaned. She used her devil fruit powers to make it more slippery as she inserted the entire shaft inside her as she went down and sat on Ben`s lap. She moaned loudly.

“My love,” she screamed as the entire penis was inside her. They were in the chairman position. Alvida was moaning as she felt his penis was deep inside her.

Ben moved his hips as his dick went deeper. Alvida moaned. Ben countied to move his penis inside Alvida going up and down. Alvida was going crazy. She had been on edge after making love with her mouth to Ben. She needed this after her fight with Mr 1.

Ben then used his hands and reached out and touched her breast. Alvida moaned louder. Ben started to squeeze her breast. He gently squeezed them. Alvida's mind was going blank. Ben played with her breast and continued to pump Alvida.

Honey saw Alvida going crazy. She watched his dick disappear inside Alvida. Honey put her hand inside her pussy and started mastrubating.

Alvida was going crazy. Her breasts and pussy were simultaneously being pleasured. “My love I am cumming,” Alvida said as her body had a spasm. Ben held her as her body shook. She was panting loudly. Ben let her catch a breath.

“My love, keep going, cum inside me,” Alvida said. Ben started to move his hips. His penis went up inside her wet and tight pussy. Alvida moaned. He lowered his hips as he went down. Ben then moved up and down. His penis went up and down inside her. Alvida was moaning loudly as Ben pleasured her pussy. Ben went up and down for 20 minutes.

Alvida was going crazy, she had multiple orgasms as Ben went up and down inside her. “I am cumming,” Ben announced as he came inside her. He shot ropes and ropes of sperm inside her.

“My Love,” she shouted as he shot sperm inside her. Alvida had one final orgams as she passed out. She was exhausted after her fight, travelling and now sex. Ben gently laid on his back and laid Alvida next to him on the bed. His penis exited her pussy. A load of sperm rushed out of her. Honey rushed up and scoped the leaking sperm with her mouth and swallowed it.

Ben pulled the blanket up and covered Alvida and let her rest.

“Honey, I am going to see Vivi now. Go to your room and get some rest,” Ben said.

“And, also walk like this to your room and sleep like this,” Ben added. Honey had just a veil. It was transparent and her breast and pussy were exposed. She was nervous but horny.

“Okay,” Honey said as she walked out and to her room. Honey room was next door and this area was reserved for his crew so Ben knew there was no way she was going to get caught but he wanted to have a bit of fun.

He picked up this trousers and wore them and closed the door behind him.

18