Chapter 197: Itsu Island
188 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben arrived at the dining hall. He saw Kaya, Alvida, Mikita, Honey, Vivi, Marianne, Zala, Robin, Saphir, Rubis and Emeraude in the room. Most of the girls were sitting around the table. Alvida and Mikita were leaning on the wall and talking to each other. Zala was serving Saphir. Emeraude was also serving Honey and Robin. Marianne was drinking her tea. Vivi and Kaya were talking together. Rubis was looking around with a smile on her face. He noticed that Nojiko, HQ and BM were not present in the room.

“Good Morning girls,” Ben greeted them.

They looked at Ben and all smiled back. Their faces lit up. Ben thought this was an amazing feeling. All the girls had this warm expression. It certainly did wonders to his ego, he thought.

“He is thinking of something perverted,” Kaya said,

“You can by his face,” Zala said.

“I wonder who he is thinking about?” Marianne questioned.

“That is easy to answer,” Mikita replied.

“Everyone,” Alvida added.

“I,” Ben tried to say.

Robin giggled. “Captain will want to gobble us all up,” Robin said.

“Eat?” Marianne said.

“Little one first,” Robin said.

Marianne looked scared. “She is just joking,” Ben said. Robin and her dark humor, Ben thought.

The other girls laughed. “Ben take a seat here,” Emeraude said.

Ben nodded and sat next to Kaya and Rubis on either side of him. Kaya kept chatting to Vivi. Rubis looked at Ben. Saphir looked a little disappointed.

“How are you doing Rubis?” Ben asked.

Rubis looked at Ben. She paused. “It's different here,” Rubis replied. She smiled.

“Good different?” Ben asked.

“Yes, Saphir is head over heels in love, hopeless,” Rubis said.
“Sis,” Saphir said. She pouted. Ben smiled.

“Emeraude is happier already,” Rubis said, looking at her other sister talking to Robin. They both were smiling.

Ben moved his hands forward and held Rubis` hands. “And you?”

“Me?” Rubis questioned. She saw and felt his hands.

“Yes, how do you like it here?” Ben asked.

“It is nice and you seem okay,” Rubis said. She was holding his hand.

“Just okay?,” Ben asked. He smiled.

“He is the best,” Saphir said

“He certainly is,” Honey added. Marianne nodded.

“Best night of my life,” Zala teased.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

“There will be many more of those,” Alvida said.

“You are something for sure,” Rubis said. Rubis leaned in. She whispered, “Break their hearts, I will break you.” Her voice was sweet yet it sounded like a threat.

Alvida cleared her throat.

Ben smiled and pulled Rubis towards him. They hugged. “I will never break your hearts. I love you all,” Ben declared. The girls smiled. They had butterflies in their stomachs. Rubis' heart also melted. She felt he was telling the truth and they will be safe hands. She smiled.

“Okay love birds you are going to make the rest of us jealous,” Mikita said.

Ben let Rubis go. He smiled. “I can give plenty of hugs out,” Ben said.

At that moment, the door opened from the deck. Nojiko wearing her usual clothes. Her hair was still wet. “Everyone, we are approaching the island,” Nojiko said.

“Okay, let us see it,” Ben said. He got up and walked up outside.

“Ben your breakfast,” Zala said.
Alvida walked towards Zala and took the bowel. “I will give it to my love,” Alvida said.

Alvida walked behind Ben. “Let's go and see,” Mikita said. The other girls nodded and walked out. Alvida walked towards Ben. She put the spoon in the porridge and scooped some up. She aimed at Ben`s mouth.

“Open up my love,” Alvida said. Ben looked and opened his mouth. Alvida put the spoon in his mouth and ate it.

He looked at the island. “This island looks bigger,” Ben noted.

“Yes it is,” Robin said. Mikita reached out and took the bowel from Alvida. She scooped a spoon of porridge and fed it to Ben.

“There seems to be life and a village,” Kaya said. Mikita handed the bowel to Nojiko who scooped porridge a spoon up and fed it. Mikita thought he looked cute.

“I can see it as well,” Vivi confirmed. Honey took the bowel and fed it to Ben. Honey was happy she got the chance to feed Ben. She wondered how else she could feed him.

“You both have some eye sights,” Marianne said, who used her hand to look. Honey gave the bowel to Vivi who fed Ben. Vivi smiled.

“This island has calmer water and more fish,” Nojiko said. Robin took the bowel and fed Ben. The porridge finished.

Kaya, Saphir, Rubis, Emeraude looked a bit disappointed. Ben noticed this. “There will be plenty of meals,” Ben said. They all smiled and cheered up.

They sailed closer. They could see a flat island. Ben could see a small fishing town. Nestled along the water's edge, wooden houses with gently sloping roofs stood resilient against the maritime winds. Narrow pathways, worn smooth by generations of footsteps, wound through the heart of the village. Along the water's edge, traditional fishing boats could be seen. Their curved bows and vibrant splashes of color, bobbed gently in the rhythmic embrace of the waves.

“Okay girls, this island is different to the rest,” Ben said.

“Yes, it is,” Sahpir replied.

“This island was where Simon grew up,” Emeraude added.

“Interesting,” Mikita said.

“You think he will be here?” Zala asked.
“No, his base is on the other island,” Rubis replied and added, “It is a fortress.”

“We would need to be a bit careful,” Ben said.

They all nodded.

“This will be the first island with actual life,” Kaya said.

“The rest were abandoned,” Vivi added.

“It happened before Simon,” Saphir said.

“They never told us why,” Rubis added. She looked a bit annoyed.

“Well, we can find out,” Ben said.

“How many men do they have again?” Mikita asked.

“About 1000,” Saphir replied.

“Only Simon has a devil fruit?” Nojiko asked.

“Yes, however Niphtal is a brilliant scientist,” Emeraude replied.

“That name rings a bell, I think Emma mentioned it,” Ben added.

“Those robots were a pain,” Vivi said.

“But we beat them,” Marianne said.

“Okay, let's be careful here,” Ben said.

“Emeraude, Saphir, Rubis, do you want to explore with us?” Ben asked. Their faces lit up.

“Yes,” they all said.

“Should we dock the ship here?” Nojiko asked.

“They are welcome to pirates,” Robin said. She pointed to a pirate ship which had a Jolly Roger flying high above.

“Lets dock at the port, they might be friendly,” Ben said.

9