Chapter 206: Mu Island
162 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben woke up and opened his eyes. He felt well rested. He looked right and left to see both Rubis and Emeraude had left. He was a bit disappointed as he did not see much of them however they both felt nice.

Ben got up. He saw his clothes on a table. It was a black short sleeve shirt, black pants, and a black coat with a collar. He also saw black underwear. Ben wondered when they went shopping for him to buy so many clothes. He picked his clothes up and headed to the Shower Room. He headed downstairs. As he was about to open the door, the door opened. He saw Alvida and Zala both wrapped their bodies in a towel.

Alvida looked gorgeous. He could see her wet hair which was drying with another towel. The towel covered her breast barely and just went below her thighs. Zala on the other hand just had a towel covering her body and like Alvida, just above her breast and below her thighs.

“That is a nice surprise,” Zala said.

“It is a big surprise, my love,” Alvida added, eyeing his package. Ben covered up.

“Sorry,” Ben said. They both giggled.

“It's empty now, you are a bit early today my love, so don't take long,” Alvida said.

“Hurry, we have a big day ahead,” Zala said.

“We can make love later,” Alvida said.

Ben was not thinking that at the moment. “I will be quick but after this is over I will be with you,” Ben said. They both smiled and nodded. Ben entered the shower. He put his clothes down. He walked over and showered. He finished and put his clothes on. As he walked out he saw Kaya and Saphir. Kaya was wearing a black bathrobe that covered her body till her knees. He could see the side of her breast. She looked sexy. Saphir had a towel over body like Alvida and Zala.

“You pervert,” Kaya said.

“You are looking dashing,” Saphir said. Her mouth was open.

“Good Morning to you both,” Ben said and added, “I am sorry, I will leave you both alone.”

“You can join us,” Saphir said.

“No, he will do something pervy,” Kaya said. Ben pulled Kaya into a hug.

“You are attempting me,” Ben teased. Kaya smiled hearing Ben compliment her.

“Get off me,” she whispered.

Saphir giggled. Ben let Kaya go. He pulled Saphir into a hug. “Get ready we have a big day ahead, it's also time to show Simon you are someone to be feared. We will be there for you,” Ben said.

Saphir smiled. He was right, Simon never saw their value. Ben does, she knows he is the right man for her. “I will,” Saphir said. Ben let them go.

“I will see you both later,” Ben said. Kaya and Saphir nodded.

“He is handsome,” Saphir said.

“He has his best side,” Kaya said. They both smiled and walked into the shower room.

Ben headed upstairs. He took the dining hall stairs and arrived in the dining hall. He saw on the dining table a line of Den Den Mushis. BM was standing next to it. Robin was sipping her tea.

“Good Morning both,” Ben greeted.

“Good Morning my lord,” BM replied back. She picked up a Den Den Mushi and handed it over to Ben.

“Good Morning Captain,” Robin said with a smile on her face. Ben thought she looked a bit more happy today.

“Thank you BM,” Ben said.

“My lord, we have arrived at Mu Island,” BM reported.

Ben nodded. “I will head to the cavern to find the orb, you girls can assault when you are ready, the Den Den Mushi will keep us in communication,” Ben said.

BM nodded.

“You do trust us,” Robin said.

“I trust everyone in my crew. I know you will not let me down,” Ben firmly said.

Robin smiled back and sipped her tea.

Ben headed to the deck. He saw Mu Island. Within the expansive embrace of the azure ocean, an island manifested as a tableau of harmonious coexistence between the organic and the anthropogenic. Along the shoreline, a diminutive town graces the landscape. Cobblestone thoroughfares intricately weave through the town center. In the heart of the island, an imposing mountain stands as a sentinel, its summit cloaked in an ethereal shroud of mist. Navigable pathways, thoughtfully etched into the terrain, extend beyond the town's confines, leading to various places of interest.

“It is a big island,” Ben said.

He transformed into his hybrid form and flew towards the island. He got close and took a right. He followed the coastline. He could see lush tall green trees to his side. They were tall and some had radiant flowers on them. Ben kept following the coast around the island until he saw a cave. The cave was large enough for a ship to sail through. Ben flew towards the cave and went in. The cave, adorned with stalactites and stalagmites. There was a small streak of water flowing through the cave.

Ben flew through the cave and saw another entrance. He flew through it. The cave twisted right and left as Ben flew through it. Ben saw the bodies of people in the cave. He stopped on the passage and looked at the bodies. They still had flesh on their body however had burn marks like they had been shot by lasers. Their clothes looked like they were pirates. Ben checked their pockets and found nothing very valuable.

He flew through the cave as he went left and right. There were many paths and Ben flew through them. He kept flying through the passages. He noted that these passages were pretty long and deep. It felt like he had been flying for hours, however it had been minutes. The cave looked the same with the grey blue walls.

Finally, Ben saw an opening in the cave. He entered a large room. The stench was unbearable. He looked on the floor and saw a pile of dead bodies on the floor. They all looked like pirates. He scanned the room. There were six statues scattered around the room. Ben sighed. He put two and two together. This must be the Simon Pirates who have been trying to get this orb however six of these things in this room will be difficult. He thought Simon was using these men as fodder. Ben knew these things will chase and having six of them on your tail will be difficult however they will create the perfect chaos.

He saw an altar at the back of the room with an orb on it. Ben at speed flew at the orb. The first two statues activated. Their eyes glowed red as the stone crumbled from their body. Their long necks swung into action. Ben got to the orb and grabbed it. At that time, the four other Treasure Guardians activated. They made a loud noise.

Ben read their name on their plates. “Eye of Quicré, Ahalgana, Chamiaholom, Ahaltocob, Cuchumaqui and Quicrixcac.” They all had spherical torsos with two mechanical arms. Their necks were long and cable-like, while their heads resemble different animals. On top of their heads and hands they possessed coloured gemstone-like hemispheres. They came in all colours, from grey to red. Ben held the orb in his hand.

Eye of Quicré and Ahalgana fired a tornado from their mouth. Ben saw this and dodged the attack. Chamiaholom, Ahaltocob both fired laser beams from their eyes. Ben also dodged this. The attack followed him. Ben flew across the room into the path of Cuchumaqui and Quicrixcac who got hit by the lasers.

Ahalgana launched his arm towards Ben. It came flying towards Ben. “Demon Kick,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into his leg. Ben kicked the arm coming towards him.

Chamiaholom fired a beam from his mouth towards Ben. “Demon Beam,” Ben said as he fired a one handed blast attack at the beam. They both clashed and created an explosion resulting in black smoke. Ben flew through the smoke however Ahaltocob was waiting on the other side and swung his neck. Ben did not see it coming and got hit. The neck struck stomach and he went flying back and hit the ground.

“Ouch,” Ben muttered to himself.

Cuchumaqui and Quicrixcac both fired a mouth beam towards Ben. Ben saw this and got up and narrowly missed the attack. Ahaltocob swung his neck again however this time Ben dodged it.

Chamiaholom fired a laser beam at Ben. Ben flew to the right and dodged the attack. “Demon Abyssal Chains,” Ben said as dark chains came from his hand. The chains entrapped Chamiaholom. It struggled. Ben felt the chains weakening. He put his strength into his hand and threw Chamiaholom at Ahaltocob and Ahalgana. They collided with each other.

Ben saw his opening and dashed towards the entrance which he came through. He flew past it. He smiled. All 6 Treasure Guardians were hot in pursuit. Ben reached into his pocket and took the Den Den Mushi. He ran it. HQ picked it up. “Yes Master,” HQ said.

“I have the orb and 6 angry protectors after me, I am coming towards the base,” Ben said.

“Okay Master, we have started the assault, we shall wait for you,” HQ replied.

“Tell the girls I am on the way,” Ben said.

“I will Master,” HQ replied. Ben thought that this Den Den Mushi can only communicate with one person. He needed something that allows him to talk to multiple people.

8