Chapter 207: Simon Base Assualt (1)
122 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ben had left the Miss Love Duck, to search for the orb, BM was setting up each Den Den Mushi. They will be all connected to HQ`s and her Den Den Mushi who will coordinate out messages. BM knew the Boss Den Den Mushi system would be better however they did not have this.

Robin was calmly sipping her tea. At the moment everyone else arrived. Kaya, HQ, Alvida, Mikita, Honey, Nojiko Vivi, Marianne, Zala, Saphir, Rubis and Emeraude all arrived in the dining hall. They sat around the table.

“Did Ben come here?” Saphir asked.

“We saw him this morning,” Zala said.

“My lord did come here and then he left to find the orb,” BM said.

“I wanted to see him,” Honey said.

“We were with him last night,” Mikita said.

Honey smiled. “I was,” Honey replied.

“He is going to face maybe 6 Treasure Guardians,” Nojiko said.

“He should have taken the Shield,” Marianne said.

“My love would want you to have one,” Alvida said.

“We should give on to Vivi,” Kaya said.

“I can be fine without it,” Vivi said.

“You can but without knowing your devil fruit, it will be better with it,” Nojiko said.

“Then Vivi gets one,” Alvida said.

“Can my sis Saphir get one as well, she is reckless,” Rubis said.

“Hey,” Saphir replied.

“Okay,” Alvida replied.

“Vivi, Marianne here are your weapons, I have modified them further so if you turn the wheel, you will get more firepower, however the recoil is big as well and the gun will need to cool down so you will not be able to use it,” Emeraude said.
“Sis got up early in the morning,” Rubis said.

“So did you,” Emeraude replied.

“Thank you both,” Alvida said.

“So let's get moving shall we?” Alvida added.

“Here are your Den Den Mushis,” BM said and handed them out. She added, “To be efficient, they either will connect to me or HQ, we will relay the message.”

“It requires dials and knowing numbers which we can manage from the Mech or ship,” HQ said.

“Okay,” Mikita said.

“We can't wait to get Simon back,” Saphir said.

“I am with sis on this, he has made you upset many times,” Rubis said referring to Emeraude.

“We are with you all,” Zala said.

“Okay, the fortress is located on the east side of the island surrounded by a forest on one side and an open area to the other side,” Alvida said.

“We will use a combination of Lexie, Miss Love Duck and or guns to create as much chaos as possible for then Ben to arrive,” Alvida added.

They all nodded.

“Okay, let's move out,” Alvida said. They all nodded and cheered again.

Over the next hour, HQ drove Lexie with Alvida, Nojiko and Saphir into position. Nojiko got in the gunner's seat and aimed the gun. HQ flew back to pick up Vivi, Honey, and Robin to drop them off in position.

At the same time, BM picked up Mikita, Zala, and Emeraude, making two trips to put them into position.

Kaya had carried Marianne and Rubis to their position. Once they all got to their positions, HQ and BM arrived back to the Miss Love Duck.

“I will go to the Mech and get it ready,” HQ said.

BM nodded. “I will head to the Bridge and get the King Cannon Mark II ready to fire,” BM said. HQ nodded back. BM headed to the Bridge where she went to a panel on the far side. She sat on the seat. She pressed a few buttons on the panel.

The Bridge`s roof opened up. The King Cannon Mark II was raised from its storage position and was exposed to the air. When the Miss Love Duck was upgraded this part of the ship was moved to its new position. The giant cannon barrel resembled a screw mounted on it. On the left side of the standing was a meter gauge that shows how much charge is achieved before the cannon can be fired. The back is a feed ramp for the giant bullet-shaped cannonballs with drill-design.

BM rotated it into position using a wheel in front of her. She aimed the cannon and was now ready to fire. She picked up her Den Den Mushi and called HQ. “I am ready with the cannon,” BM reported.

“Go ahead and fire, the Mech will be in the next round,” HQ replied.

“Okay,” BM replied. She put down the speaker of the Den Den Mushi.

BM pressed the button. The explosive charge ignited, propelling the round into the vast expanse. In an instant, the air fractured with a resounding boom as the projectile hurtled towards its destination, leaving behind a trail of smoke and the palpable tremors of unleashed force. The Miss Love Duck shock at the force. The shell travelled through the sky over the ocean, over the forest and impacted Simon`s base.

The shell hit a weapon`s store house in Simon`s base. The shell exploded, igniting the gunpowder nearby. A huge explosion was seen. Derby went flying everywhere and a large mushroom cloud was seen.

“We are under attack,” a random pirate said. He was struck by the shrapnel from the explosion. He had cuts all over his body and was bleeding.

“We lost our main weapon`s house,” said another pirate who also got hit by the derby. He had minor injuries.

Din and Zabal caming running out to see the explosion. They saw some men on the ground injured. “Who is attacking us?” Zabal said.

At that moment, another shell was fired and hit a building. The shell exploded and ignited the building on fire. Pirates came running out, screaming as they narrowly escaped their demise.

“Another shell,” Zabal said.

“They have planned this well,” Din added.

“Someone help,” another pirate said. He was bleeding from his head after getting hit with a small concrete piece.

Niphtal came out with his two robots behind him. “Zau Ra Zau, Kau Ra Kau be on high alert,” Niphtal said.

Zau Ra Zau was a large, yellow and red robot with a broad chest, a flat head, one large eye, a red square eye, and large teeth. It also had a sword and spear as his arms. It had silver shoulder joints, and a black lower half designed to resemble pants.

Kau Ra Kau was a large, yellow and blue robot with a broad chest, a flat head, one large eye, a blue square eye and large teeth. It also has a dual-sided lance and spear as his arm. It had silver shoulder joints, and a black lower half designed to resemble pants.

“Here comes a waste of oxygen,” Din said.

“I heard that,” Niphtal said.

“Proved my point,” Din said.

“You are dead today,” Niphtal said back.

As they were arguing another shell hit the ground. The explosion knocked Niphtal from his feet and he landed face down on the ground. Din and Zabal were able to stay up. The two robots were fine. They looked at their creator on the ground. There were several men lying on the floor motionless. Others were moaning in pain.

“This looks like cannon fire,” Zabal said.

“Very powerful cannon fire,” Niphtal added, trying to get up.

“We need to stop these shells, our base will be destroyed at this rate,” Zabal said.

Simon and Gad came out of the main castle building. Simon heard the explosions and looked at the carrange. He saw two buildings on fire, multiple casualties, pirates on the ground either in pain or motionless. He gritted his teeth. “They will pay for this,” Simon said.

Gad looked different. His left eye was gone and replaced with a red light. The top part of his right chest was all mechanical. His right arm was a mechanical arm while his left was the same but looked stronger. His legs were both mechanical and wires could be seen.

“Everyone, go out from all sides and find the cannons,” Simon ordered as another shell fell from the sky and hit his castle.

7