Chapter 208: Simon Base Assualt (2)
105 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You heard our Captain. Go find and destroy them,” Zabal added.

“Yes Captain,” the pirates shouted back.

“I will have special rewards for those who bring back the heads of those people,” Simon added.

The pirates looked greedy. Their eyes could have had dollar signs on them.

“Gad, take Zau Ra Zau, Kau Ra Kau and men from Niphtal`s team and yours and head north of my fortress,” Simon ordered.

Gad nodded. Zau Ra Zau, Kau Ra Kau both made noises. Gad went to gather his and Niphtal`s team.

“Why my men?” Niphtal asked.

“Clearly you are incompetent,” Din said.

“You,” Niphtal said. He looked annoyed at Din. He looked at his pretty face.

“Enough, Zabal, go east, take men from the prison and offer them freedom for exchanging to fight. Remind them of the collars,” Simon said.

“Yes, Captain,” Zabal responded and headed off.

“Din and Npihtal go west,” Simon ordered.

“Okay Captain,” Din responded with a motionless face.

“Why do I have to be with this idiot?” Niphtal asked. He looked annoyed again.

Simon glared at Npihtal. “Both of you will better bring me results or it's off with your head,” Simon said.

Din facial expression did not change. Niphtal looked worried. He was sweating. “I will not fail you, I will use my best weapon for this,” Niphtal said as he ran off to his lab.

“He has been a failure,” Simon said and added, “You know what to do.”

Din nodded as blew a whistle and called his bird. It was a large green feathered bird. Din got on it and flew away.

Simon smiled, he transformed into paper and headed to visit their new friends.

Meanwhile, Alvida, Nojiko and Saphir were sitting in Lexie. Nojiko was sitting in the gunner controls for Lexie.

“You ready Nojiko?” Alvida asked.

“I am, HQ gave me some tips and guidance,” Nojiko replied.

“This is cool,” Saphir added.

As they were chatting, they saw an explosion. “It has begun,” Alvida said. She saw a big mushroom cloud appear.

Alvida and Saphir nodded and got out of Lexie. “Nojiko close the doors,” Alvida said. Nojiko nodded. She got up and pressed a button. The doors closed as she got back into her seat.

Saphir had her spear in her hand. Alvida had the Jitte. “Does that seastone prism?” Saphir asked.

“Yes, it does, my love stole it from a marine,” Alvida replied.

“Wow,” Saphir said. They both watch the doors. They saw two more shells hit the fortress. There was black smoke emitting from the base. Suddenly, the door opened. A group of men came running out.

Nojiko from Lexie saw from her screen that men were running out. Nojiko aimed the gun and fired the laser cannon. The beam travelled and hit the ground in front of the soldiers. It exploded and the pirates got impacted. They went flying in the air and landed on the ground with a big thud. Some men groaned in pain.

“Good hit Nojiko,” Saphir said.

Another group of men came out. There were two large robots, in front of them was a fishman who had mechanical parts. “Gad,” Saphir said. She looked in shock to see him change.

“He has gotten an upgrade,” Alvida said.

“But Gad would never do that,” Saphir said.

“My love said he was in a bad shape after taking those pills,” Alvida said.

Gad looked around to see where the shot came from. His red eye was scanning the area but unable to locate where the shot came from. Nojiko aimed the tank cannon, and she fired. The laser cannon charged up and shot a beam towards them. However it just missed and exploded on the wall behind them. “Damn,” Nojiko said.
Gad was still unable to locate where the shot came from. Zau Ra Zau and Kau Ra Kau also scanned the area and looked in all directions. They spotted them in a treeline in the forest. The robots aime their spear towards the spot. The spear tip opened up. It glowed blue. A wind up charge sound could be heard. The robots fired a beam towards Lexie. Alvida and Saphir ducked.

One of the beams hit the tree nearby. The second beam hit Lexie. The tank rocked. Nojiko held the panel as the tank moved.

“Nojiko are you okay?” Alvida asked.

At that moment, the two robots charged their cannons and fired half a dozen times and hit Lexie head on. The tank rocked back and forth by the impact. Nojiko held on.

“Nojiko,” Saphir said. They looked a bit worried. However their worry was unfound. Lexie was perfectly alright. The laser beams did no damage.

“I am fine,” Nojiko said. She got back on the controls and fired the cannon. It missed the two robots again however it hit the men who went flying in the air again.

“Damn,” Nojiko said. The robots charged towards Lexie. Gad followed them. The robot jumped towards them. Zau Ra Zau raised his sword. Kau Ra Kau raised his dual sided lance. They both were about to strike Lexie when Alvida jumped in the way and used her Jitte to block them both. They all clashed. Alvida jumped back.

Gad jumped in the air and was about to punch Alvida when Saphir blocked him with her spear. They both clashed.

Gad looked at Saphir coldly. “I will not let you hurt my friends,” Saphir said.

Gad just looked at Saphir. Gad ran towards Saphir. He attempted to punch Saphir who used the shaft of her spear to block the attack. “Gad what happened to you?” Saphir said. Gad treated her and sister like disposable tools however seeing him like this was a bit depressing.

Saphir jumped back. Gad followed up with a punch. Saphir dodged. Gad then kicked Saphir. Saphir narrowly missed the attack. Saphir then “Bleu Formidable,” Saphir said as she vigorously attacked Gad with her spear. Gad crossed his arms and took all her hits. Saphir had used her spear and it did nothing. She jumped back however Gad was quicker and kicked Saphir who went flying back. She landed on the ground. Gad jumped in the air. He was about to stomp Saphir when Alvida jumped and kicked Gad. Gad went flying and hit a tree.

Alvida offered her hand to Saphir. “Are you okay?” Alvida asked. Saphir nodded and accepted.

“Thank you,” Saphir said as she got up.
Out of nowhere papers started coming towards them. The papers hit the trees, ground and even Zau Ra Zau. “Sefer Ha-Zoha,” Simon said as the paper exploded. Saphir, Alvida and Lexie were caught in the blast.

7