Chapter 209: Simon Base Assualt (3)
91 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On another side of the base, Vivi, Honey and Robin were waiting.

Vivi and Robin looked at each other. Robin smiled at Vivi. Vivi smiled back. Honey looked at the awkward silence between them.

“You are a good person Vivi,” Robin said.

“Good person?” Vivi asked back. She was confused by that statement.

“Well normally, if someone tried to take my country down, I would not be on the same crew or even the same man,” Robin said.

“Ben explained your situation, your childhood, what you have been through. I would pretend to understand the pain however he said you are not a bad person,” Vivi said. She added, “ I believe Ben. I don't hold any ill will towards you. Crocodile was the main person who was against my country.”

Robin smiled. “No wonder he calls you his princess or his queen. You are precious,” Robin said.

“He does, hey but,” Vivi said. She was focusing on the word, queen.

Honey giggled. “Vivi is right, you are part of the crew now. We are with you,” Honey added.

Robin nodded. As they were chatting, they saw the shell coming towards and impacting a building. A large mushroom cloud could be seen.

“Let's get ready,” Honey said.

Vivi nodded and took position. She took out her Gero Gero Gun. She turned a little wheel on the Gero Gero Gun. They waited. They saw Zabal running out from his side. He had a few dozen people behind him.

“I count at least 50 people,” Robin said, crossing her arms and spawning an eye nearby.

“Take the shot,” Honey said. She squinted her eyes to see.

Vivi put her finger on the trigger. She looked at the people behind Zabal and saw their clothes. They were tattered and did not look like the ones they had seen before. In fact the males had rags on them. There were few females and it looked like a white dirty sheet they were wearing. The ages also varied from young children to adults. They all looked tired. Their eyes had tears and drained off life. Their swords looked rusty.

However there were some men who looked healthy and had new swords. There was a contrast. “Something is wrong, they look different,” Vivi said.

Honey who was squinting her eyes could not see. All she could see was a group of people. “Robin?” Honey asked.

“Vivi is right, they are different, almost like,” Robin said.

“They are forcing them,” Vivi said finished her sentence.

“I am going to help them,” Vivi declared.

“Wait, that is not part of the plan,” Honey said, as she was getting her Den Den Mushi out.

“I don't care,” Vivi said as she sprinted down.

“Wait,” Honey said.

“Definitely Ben`s princess,” Robin said and added, “Or queen.”

Honey looked as she went down towards the group. She was not sure of her plan however she was not letting her do something stupid. “Let's go and make sure she is safe. Like you said she is a good person,” Honey said.

Robin nodded and they both ran after Vivi.

Vivi ran up to the crowd. She can see a metal collar around them. She looked annoyed. “Hey you let them go,” Vivi demanded.

Zabal looked at the blue-haired woman with large eyes looking at him. He smiled. “So it's you, doing this,” Zabal said.

“We are going to stop you,” Vivi said.

Zabal laughed. “You will never stop us, the Simon Pirates,” Zabal said. He added, “Listen you slaves, get her and I will free you and give you a handsome reward.”

The people looked at each other. They looked at Vivi. A beautiful woman who looked like royalty. They wondered what she was doing here.

“Listen all, you don't have to listen to him. I will help you all and free you,” Vivi said.

“If you take her then you can be free or those collars will go boom,” Zabal said, holding a remote in his hand.

The slaves looked nervous. Their life was in the balance. However some of the younger male slaves charged at Vivi.

“I don't want to die here, I want to be free,” the slave said. He swung his sword and Vivi jumped back. She dodged the attack.

The second slave charged towards her as well. He went to take her down. Vivi side-stepped and dodged the attack.

An older slave approached her. She had tears in his eyes. “Please surrender. You may be our only chance for me and children to live,” an older woman said. She pointed to the children. They both looked malnourished. Vivi immediately felt sympathetic towards them.

She nodded. “I will surrender,” Vivi said. As Vivi lowered her gun, the older woman had a knife in her hand.

“You young stupid woman. You fell for it,” the older woman said as she aimed for Vivi`s stomach. The knife went towards the stomach however did not penetrate. “What is going on?” the older woman said. Vivi`s shield had activated. There was a blue holographic which covered her body and protected her. It looked majestical.

The two female children looked up. Next to them are two slightly older girls. They looked like Vivi`s age, around 18 years old. “Big sis, she was about to sacrifice herself for us,” one of the children said.

“She was,” another male slave said from the group.

“But she was protected like she was the chosen one,” another slave added.

“My prayers have come true,” the same female child said. She had a big smile on her face. Vivi looked confused on what they were talking about.

At that moment, Honey came running towards them. “Liquid Air Blast,” Honey said as she fired a torrent of purple liquid at the older female slave who went flying back.

Another three pirates with a collar charged towards Vivi. “You will be my slave today,” he said. Vivi looked mad and fired her Gero Gero gun at the three men. A single frog shaped bullet left her barrel and travelled through the air and one of the three men. An explosion was seen and they all went down, near Vivi`s feet.

Vivi stood on top of them. “She is amazing,” the other female child said. They looked in awe. The other slaves turned their backs on Zabal.

“She is risking her life for us,” a slave said.
“You idiots, I should have taken the others,” Zabal said, holding the remote. His fingertip was on button.

“Dos Fleu,” Robin said as she sprouted two arms on Zabal`s hand. Zabal panicked. Robin used her arms and grabbed the remote and threw it at Vivi. Vivi caught it.

“You are welcome,” Robin said as she walked towards Vivi.

“Thank you both,” Vivi said.

Honey and Vivi nodded. Vivi looked at the remote and there was a release button.She pressed it. The collars made a noise and opened. They dropped to the ground. The slaves cheered.

“We are free,” the slaves said. They were all cheering. The four girls looked at Vivi, in true admiration.

Zabal was fuming. He was angry, he failed again however they both had devil fruits, if he can get one of them, he will be redeemed. “You will not get away,” Zabal said as he charged toward Robin and Honey.

6