Embrace
676 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound that had left the Braixen at the comment, somewhere between a squeal and a moan, only added more fuel to the group's high spirits, Lily almost tempted to double up on that particular phrase, but ending up taking it easy on Emily for now, at least when it came to teasing. Still, she wasn't about to just sit there and do nothing though, the arm wrapped around the smaller girl gently pulling her in closer against her, fur and padding making for a very comfortable girl to lean against, much to Emily's own embarrassment.

"So~ I gotta know, how did you end up being dragged into coming here~? We're more than glad you did, but it's hard to deny that you clearly aren't the biggest partygoer out there, teehee."

Lily's comment snapped Emily back to reality, making Braixen want to straighten herself out and sit up, only to realize Ceecee had slid up enough for her to end up pinned between the two girls, reassuring warmth pressing into her from both sides, making her blush rage on as she mumbled a sentence together-

"J-Jeff c-cc-convinced me to c-come. I-I w-was t-talking ww-with him about f-feeling l-l-lonely s-sometime back a-and he m-mentioned a n-n-nice p-party c-coming up a-and as-asked if I w-wanted to g-give it a try, a-and I guess I-I was a b-bit h-heated at t-the moment and just s-snap agreed."

"Well then~ has the party been nice so far?"

Ceecee's question was leading, sure, but the smile that accompanied it helped reassure Emily a great deal, the fox calming down that bit more.

"Y-yeah, v-v-very nice..."

"Awww~. How'd you get to know Jeff anywho~?"

"F-from h-h-high school, w-we m-m-met i-in th-the g-g-gaming g-group a-and stayed i-in t-touch af-after he g-graduated, t-then I-I g-graduated, w-went to-to the s-same c-college, c-came out, a-and w-w-we k-kept c-chatting. H-heh, I-I r-remember wh-when I-I f-first s-started u-using this n-name, h-he thought m-my ac-account h-had been h-hacked, t-then I-I e-explained t-that I-I was t-trans and he'd b-been a-all s-support s-since."

"Yep, that sounds like him. We ran into each other at some other party, he tried hitting on me, I didn't show interest but he kept going, and at a certain point I just got fed up a bit and told him outright that I'm not into guys. I was kinda ready for him to go aggro at that, had a friend nearby just in case, but no he was totally chill, just didn't realize until I'd outright told him."

Ceecee chuckled as she finished retelling that story, taking a deep breath before looking out through the metal bars of the balcony, taking in the view much like Emily did some time prior, a light gust of colder wind making the whole group slide closer together, much to everyone's enjoyment and Emily's further embarrassment, further warmth as a result of her blush offsetting the chill and then some.

"College, eh~? Whattcha studying?"

Emily caught herself with her mouth already open, pausing at realizing how predictably stereotypical the response was gonna be, dulling her enthusiasm some.

"C-c-c-comp-puter s-science..."

"Nothing wrong with that Emily."

It was hard to kick herself down too much with someone who could quite literally read her mind about that in the vicinity, Ceecee's look over the surroundings ending as she refocused squarely on the Braixen, reaching up to gently ruffle her hair, Emily not used to the sensation one bit, making her squirm and wriggle much to Lily's amusement.

"Yeah~! Most computer stuff is borderline magic to me, I'm glad there are smart gals like you out there making it all usable for us, teehee."

The Skuntank wasted no time adding her own bit of affection into the mix, an arm wrapped around Emily holding her closer still as Lily rested her head against Emily's, pleasantly warm ear fluff keeping her hat-clad head from getting too cold out there.

"T-t-thanks... i-it's j-just s-such a-a-a s-stereotype..."

"Pfft, going into computers just means you're smart Emily- smart and warm, couldn't ask for a better combo~"

Flattery only added more fuel onto the fire, even if Emily knew full well it wasn't wholly accurate.

"I-I-I w-wish, h-h-heh..."

Ceecee chuckled at Emily's comment before she dug into her pockets, hand wriggling around the fabric before it pulled out a couple small objects Emily couldn't quite recognize in the bad lighting- but Lily could, rolling her eyes a bit.

"You seriously brought weed here Cee~?"

"Don't try and tell me it doesn't fit the scene Lily, heh."

"Well, I mean- it does here, yeah, I just mean in general."

"Outskirts, nobody around, large party- I was gonna need a breather sooner or later, and this scene makes for an excellent one, especially with such fine company."

"Fiiiiine~ well, Emily, ever tried weed?"

Emily was taken aback a bit at that development, shaking her head, her own experience with any drugs nonexistent, though from what she knew weed was by far the most unassuming one.

"Well, want to~?"

As Lily asked the followup question, the Braixen finally made out the thin joint in Gardevoir's hand, the other hand trying and failing to get some more life out of a cheap, worn out lighter, click after click not resulting in even a single spark. Even if she hadn't yet decided on whether she would take Lily on her offer, Emily felt compelled to help Ceecee out, especially since this was the one scenario where she could, raising her paw and getting the subsequent call stuck in her throat, arm hovering motionlessly for a couple more moments until Cee noticed, passing the joint over to her.

A quick snap of Emily's fingers resulted in a small flame forming at the tip of her blunt claw, lasting just long enough to be brought over to the joint and light it up, excitement at getting to be helpful resulting in the Braixen holding just a bit overlong before remembering it was Ceecee's, reaching to pass it back embarrassedly.

"Thank you~ and yeah, the offer's out there, but no pressure."

"Yep~!"

The immediate focus being brought away from her helped Emily in regaining some of her composure as she watched the lit ember at the end of the joint briefly grow that much brighter at Ceecee inhaling through it, a plume of faint smoke following shortly after as she exhaled, leaning her head back. Before Lily even spoke out loud, her girlfriend had already turned her head towards her and got to passing the joint over to her, stretching a bit in her seat afterwards as she got back to taking the surroundings in, hand going back to its rightful position on Emily's shoulder, gently stroking it.

And once Lily was done with her hit, the offer was back in Emily's court, the Skuntank offering the joint with a smirk.

"So~? What will it be Emily?"

After a bit more fidgeting, the Braixen nervously reached for the joint with a nod, mostly just trying to mimic the motions of the other two so far, bringing the lit joint to her mouth and taking a deep breath through it. Her typing let her handle breathing in smoke much better than most, but it was still a very unfamiliar sensation, Emily ending up limiting herself to only a small cough before she moved her arm to pass the joint back to Ceecee, shaking all around.

She did it, she did drugs, the fact exciting her much more than it had any right to, a giddy smile creeping onto her face as she waited for the effects to take hold in all their glory.

"Heh, it's just one hit Emily, you're not gonna feel much from that."

Emily giddiness soon turned into a bit of shame as Ceecee gently kept her grounded, eyes venturing back towards the floor. Before the Gardevoir could say anything to help undo the negative emotion, her girlfriend had already intervened, giggling at the implication of Ceecee's comment and taking being forward one step further-

"Awwwh, you're adorable Emily~"

-and leaning in, lightly smooching the Braixen's cheek.

Emily's eyes went wide as she froze at that sensation, breathing catching in her throat. It took Lily a couple moments to actually notice after she'd pulled her head back out, but once she did, she acknowledged the fact with more giggling, pulling the Braixen closer to herself.

"Teehee, never gotten a kiss from a girl before~?"

"F-f-from a-an-anyone..."

The stupefied Braixen might've been too lovestruck to react to her response not getting acknowledged, but what she most definitely did react to was another, firmer smooch that followed before Lily's paws carefully grasped her cheeks and turned her head to look back at the leaning Skuntank, expression tricky to make out in the dark beyond a smile.

"Well then~ let's make your first proper kiss a one to remember~"

Before Emily could even process the meaning of these words, Lily had made her move, turning her snout and pulling the Braixen into a deep, passionate kiss, Skuntank's paws carefully roaming around her head and back, petting every inch of her hoodie-clad fur as they both savored the sensation. As paralyzed as Emily initially was at the realization of just what was going on, Lily's touch did a wonderful job in melting through that shock especially as it caressed her sensitive ears, the Braixen's eyes soon closing as she tried to just take it all in, heart running faster than she could ever remember it doing.

Eventually, that moment of wonder had to end though, Lily letting go before looking lovingly right into Emily's eyes, the Braixen's cheeks burning up even brighter at the realization, having a hard time keeping her eyes on Lily's even in the moment of infatuation. Fortunately though, that didn't matter, the Skuntank knowing full well what to do even without her girlfriend's insight into their psyches-

"C'mere you~"

Namely, pulling Emily into a hug, size difference resulting in the smaller girl getting yoinked from her seat, squeaking in surprise before ending up on Lily's lap, her modest front pressing up against Lily's much more curvaceous chest and tummy. As embarrassed as most of her mind screamed she ought to be, it was notably harder to feel that way once an instinctual attempt to scoot a bit further away to not come off as a perv resulted in Lily only holding her closer, stiff nipples poking Emily through their outfits.

"Say, isn't this nicer than just sitting downstairs on your own, moping the night away~?"

The rhetorical question only made Emily squirm more in Lily's lap, mouth opening as if to respond but unable to put any words together except a quiet 'merp' at the outpouring of emotional, and especially physical affection she was being eagerly treated to, appreciating every last bit of it even if she was left tongue tied at it all, with a tiny bit of lingering anxiety not helping one bit either.

Lily being incredibly soft did help, however. It helped a whole lot even.

"And I remember someone complaining about me having her all to myself~?"

Lily stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend before they both giggled, Ceecee taking another deep hit of her joint as she slid over, making up for the free space left after Emily got pulled onto Lily's lap, a quiet moan leaving her at the warmed seat left in Braixen's wake.

"Not my fault she's so cute and warmmm-mhnn~"

The Skunktank's pleasurable shudder only made Emily's cheeks burn brighter as Ceecee passed the joint back to her girlfriend, Lily leaning away for the moment to take another hit herself, the other paw reaching up to stroke the Braixen's head between her ears. However, Lily's pose also left Emily open for counterattack, which Ceecee capitalized on mere moments later, leaning in and wrapping her lanky arms around Emily, pressing the side of her head against the vixen's cheek, nuzzling the warm fluff.

"^Having fun~?^"

While most others wouldn't have been able to tell the difference right away, Emily had enough experience with her own family to spot telepathy when she heard it, leaning back into Ceecee as she tried to concentrate and respond in kind-

"^Y-y-yeah... th-thank you C-Ceecee...^"

"^My pleasure darling. How's Lily as your personal body pillow?^"

Emily let out a quiet 'eep' at the question, unable to deny the comfort of her current position even if it still left her feeling a bit awkward and creepy.

"^S-s-soft...^"

"^Just you wait until clothes are out of the way then, she's even softer underneath~^"

As flustering as being kissed earlier was, it couldn't compare to the effects of Ceecee's telepathic comment, Emily's eyes shooting wide as she tried to look over at Ceecee's expression to gauge how much she was actually implying anything, that little comment alone making Braixen's pants feel much tighter all of a sudden. Instead of the Gardevoir's expression though, she only got another kiss, Ceecee's trap springing into place as she pulled Emily's head in, her kiss just as passionate as Lily's, and accompanied by warm tingling through their mental connection, Ceecee's adoration downright palpable.

Even as their mouths were temporarily preoccupied though, they could still converse, Ceecee picking up the exchange with a giggle to her mental voice~

"^Something tells me you'd quite like to find that one out yourself, wouldn't you Emily?^"

The panicky, excitable squeak that followed might have gotten muffled by Ceecee's mouth, but it was appreciated all the same, further teasing in that vein not helping the stirring in Emily's loins any, the already dreamlike situation getting more and more unbelievable by the moment.

"^And don't you worry even for a moment about coming off as creepy or pervy- Lily sat you leaning against her boobs for a reason, and if you heard all the dirty ideas she had about you downstairs it'd burn your big ol' ears off.^"

Emily's heart was racing a mile a minute as she took in these words, pressing up against these two gorgeous women, the extent of their adoration for her clear with every action and word- and now the curvier of them apparently had some less than chaste thoughts about her to boot. With her lips still pressing against Ceecee's, she tried to take a look over at Lily, to figure out how much of what Ceecee was saying was an exaggeration-

And only got a wink in return from the Skuntank, a wink as Lily lightly bit her lower lip, exhaling some leftover smoke afterwards.

"^So, what will it be Emily? Would you rather just stick to cuddling, orrr~^"

Emily felt Ceecee's hand slide down the back of her head and over her back, leaving a trail of pleasantly tingled skin as it passed before stopping on her lower back, right above her fidgeting tail.

"^~take it all the way?^"

With her question stated, the Gardevoir finally ended the kiss, smirking at the Braixen as she awaited the foregone answer, Emily's heart, and especially crotch both having a very clear idea of what they preferred. The sheer excitement of it all left Emily only able to sit in place, flustered face looking back and forth between Lily and Ceecee as every last fiber of her body tried to push her dumb brain to say yes already. Her voice might've been as stuck in her throat as ever though, and so she had to result to the next best option, nodding very fast, very firmly, whole body squirming in anticipation.

"Told ya."

"About time!"

Lily's response might have left Emily dumbfounded, but that wouldn't be for long, her soft paw gently grasping Braixen's head and pulling it in until it was resting comfortably on Skuntank's impressive bust, the other arm wrapping around her closely.

"If only you knew just how cute you look Emily, goodness~ it was hard to take our eyes off of you downstairs for a reason, teehee~"

Even if Emily was still paralyzed due to everything suddenly happening, the two other girls most definitely weren't, Lily's hand that wasn't stroking the vixen's head beginning to slide further down her body until it was resting on her hip. Ceecee wouldn't stay far behind either, her slender hand diving underneath Emily's hoodie, stroking the oh so warm fur of her tummy directly, only adding to her wriggling on Lily's lap.

"Let us know if you want us to stop at any point- until then, I'd say that one good girl in particular is long overdue on getting to feel very appreciated~"

Ceecee's hand might have started by innocently feeling Emily's stomach, but its course soon changed, the Braixen gasping after feeling it start heading in the opposite direction, then letting out a needy, high pitched moan after it had cupped her bulge, only adding further fuel onto the fire of her arousal, especially now that all prior reservations and self-consciousness were being summarily burned away with the power of love, affection, and horniness.

"Oooh, someone's quite worked up, hah."

"And she's far from the only one~"

Lily's motions lacked the grace of her girlfriend's, reaching right inside Emily's pants to give her butt cheek a generous squeeze much to the Braixen's continued squeals, as the other stopped its head scritches, gently grasping Emily's own paw before guiding it to rest on her chest, sizable nipples having only gotten in the meantime, Emily lightly grasping her boob in surprise afterwards much to her pleasure. That wasn't the only thing Lily was gonna do with Emily's oh so warm paws, grabbing her other paw before guiding it down, all the way down between her padded thighs, underneath her skirt, Braixen's heart skipping a beat as she realized just what was the burning hot, soft, damp thing her paw was being held against, her girldick throbbing in Ceecee's grasp in response.

"Let's make that a whole night of firsts-"

*rrrrring!*

The loud sound, reminiscent of an alarm clock going off, interrupted the group's gay fun in an instant, all three of them freezing as they each tried to figure out what in the world was happening before Emily finally realized what was afoot. Not the one to make many phone calls, or receive for that matter, all the more important to make her ringtone loud and clear since if anyone was actually calling, it was most likely important.

As she scrambled to sit back up, Emily pulled her paw out from in between Lily's legs and thrust it into her pocket, yanking the buzzing phone out and shakily pressing the green button on the touch screen, so nervous she fat fingered the loudspeaker on as she brought the phone to her head, speaking up breathlessly-

"H-h-hello?"

"Emily, are you alright!? Me and Marcus have been trying to get to you for the past half an hour."

Wide eyed, Emily brought her phone down to bring the chat app back up, and indeed- a few dozen messages in the group chat and six direct messages between her friends, all asking her if everything was going alright, growing increasingly more alarmed as she kept not responding.

"I-I'm alright Evan, j-j-just got... busy."

Emily glanced over at the rest of the group, Lily left still a bit dumbfounded from the sudden interruption of her fun while Ceecee had to put in more and more effort not to start giggling out loud at the situation.

"Are you sure Emily? Did that chick end up getting to you- I can call the cops if need-"

"NO NO! I-I promise Evan, e-everything's g-going alright I-I'm really just b-b-busy."

"Jeff said he hasn't seen you either in a while, are you still upstairs?"

"Y-y-yes, I-I'm-... I-I'll tell y-y-you to-tomorrow Evan, I-I promise, I-I-I'm j-just r-r-really p-preo-occupied r-right now."

By now, both Ceecee and Lily had to put in effort to not make any noise, the bright stripe of Lily's tail making it easy to spot it waving behind her in the dark.

"U-uh... alright then. But you sure you're alright and don't want me to call anyone?"

"Y-yes, yes I am, t-thank y-y-you for ch-checking u-up on me bu-but I'm r-really f-fine."

"How about asking Jeff to get ready to start wrapping things-"

"No, nope, n-nope, th-that w-w-won't be n-needed e-either."

"Wait, what... uh... alright, I guess you'll tell me tomorrow."

"I-I will, p-promise."

"Okay then, uh... have fun then I suppose?"

"O-oh I w-will, th-thanks E-Evan."

"Hear from you tomorrow."

"S-see you."

*click*

Emily shuddered with a deep breath as she slid the phone back into her pocket, too embarrassed about the whole thing to look back at the newly made couple of friends with benefits, squirming in her spot on Lily's legs as she tried gathering words to apologize for this sudden moodkiller- only to be abruptly interrupted by Lily pulling her into a tight hug once more, Ceecee joining in on the fun shortly after, pressing her side onto the other two so as to not poke anyone with her fin, the two cis girls breaking into mirthful giggles.

"Awwwwh, your friends got worried for you~?"

"Y-y-yeah... s-s-sorry t-to k-k-kill t-the m-mood..."

"Shhhh, you've done no such thing silly. Or, well- maybe you did, but I'm glad your friends can sleep more soundly now, and besides, it gives us a kick in the butt to do some prep before we go any further in, move somewhere more comfy, freshen up, y'know."

"Yep~ we danced a decent bit near the start, then the AC malfunctioned for a bit, we both had work earlier today, we could use a shower before we get down and dirty, teehee."

Emily nodded along, glad the two didn't mind it ultimately, and their shower would give her a moment to catch up on what everyone's been talking about, maybe send a message to Jeff to reassure him directly, maybe lookup an... anatomical chart or two to make sure that she wouldn't incidentally make a blunder if they actually would end up gonna take it further...

"O-okay, l-l-lemme g-gget u-up t-then-"

"Actually wait Emily, I've got an idea~"

Lily's comment took her off guard before she felt the Skuntank reach under her back and thighs and lift her up, the size difference making carrying the Braixen in her arms almost as easy for her as it would be for her girlfriend, even while getting up from the ground. Emily herself was left just clinging onto Lily as she was picked up, too dumbfounded to speak up right away, and then blushing even harder at realizing that she was basically being moved in a bridal carry.

*click*

"Oww."

Light suddenly coming back on in the room made all three girls wince as their eyes got used to it once more, the faint shimmer around the light switch making the culprit obvious before it disappeared moments later.

"Could've given us a heads up Cee~"

"Didn't realize it'd get this bright, my bad, h-h-heh, oww..."

The effects of an accidental Flash were fully gone in not too long thankfully, Lily blinking the last of her daze away as she carefully deposited Emily back on the bed much to the latter embarrassment- only added to with the Skuntank giving her a couple pets afterwards.

"Such a cute girl~"

"That she is. Lemme scout the bathroom situation in there real quick, h-heh."

With a looseness to her movements, Ceecee made her way into the attached bathroom and flipped the lights on, her impressed whistle conveying her findings succinctly.

"Shower big enough for us, and a jacuzzi sized hot tub- hell this might even be an actual jacuzzi for all I know."

"Daaamn, this place is even more posh than I thought."

"No kidding. Aight, time to get ready for a quick cleanup-"

Ceecee led by example after walking back out of the bathroom, grabbing her loose tank top before yanking it off in one swift, experienced motion without catching the fabric on her fin, revealing the obvious in hindsight absence of any bra underneath. As far along as they had all already gone just moments before, Emily still wanted to avoid being a creep in a situation like this, eyes lingering on Ceecee's modest chest for a couple moments before she forced herself to look away, sitting up on the edge of the bed facing away from where the other two were disrobing making that easier.

That didn't mean she was wholly successful in avoiding being a pervert, eyes still glancing in that direction every few moments even as she'd tried to reign them in, not helping in feeling guilty one bit even as her loins began to stir once more after the accidental friend-caused cockblock earlier. Every subsequent glance spotting one less article of the clothing between the two sure didn't help either- Ceecee sliding off the shorts mostly hidden underneath her skin dress, Lily tossing her top aside and freeing her bosom from the confines of her bra, Ceecee walking out of her panties, Lily pulling down her skirt and underwear in one swift motion- soon enough the room was buck naked aside from Emily, the Braixen having to physically force herself to look straight ahead and not creep on the other two by now.

With the two getting ready for shower, Ceecee stepping into the bathroom followed by Lily, Emily could finally relax, maybe try to quell her boner for the time being at least, look up what everyone else has been up to, catch her breath-

"Emily?"

Her name being called out made her jump a bit in her seat as she turned to look over at the naked Ceecee standing in the bathroom's doorway, gaze instantly snapping to all the naughty bits, at least the little she was able to make out of them, before she forced it to stick to the Gardevoir's face.

"Why aren't you- wait, did you think us two were gonna shower just on our own?"

Ceecee's comment resulted in Lily breaking into cackling from inside the bathroom, inflection conveying clearly just how hilarious she'd found the whole thing, some of it spreading over to her girlfriend as the Skuntank walked over to peek out of the doorway.

"O-oohhh- *giggles*- oh Emily you're wonderful. Of course we meant all three of us~ we're gonna see each other naked plenty anyway, why not have a lil' warm up together in there, eh~?"

Part of Emily should've expected that by now, but being desired in that way was still so new to her that she couldn't help but err on the side of safety and decency every time, further amplified by the two others standing naked in the doorway and her not wanting to get caught staring at them like some pervy guy, leaving her frozen in place and unsure what to do. Before Ceecee could try to whisper something to alleviate that particular worry of hers though, Lily had an idea first-

"Besides, it's not fair that you get to see us naked but not the other way around~"

While that particular tease didn't help with Emily already feeling self conscious about it all, it was very effective in getting her up and going- she still felt a bit creepy, though at least it would only be fair this way. Her hoodie got tossed onto the floor, followed by her trousers, leaving her just in a tee and underwear, and with her chest nowhere near large enough to demand support, removing either of those articles of clothing would be very revealing, even if she didn't feel like she had much worth paying attention to in there- worthy of disgust if anything.

Still, she pushed on before Lily could say anything more, Cee's expression faltering just a tad as she overheard all the muck rolling around in Emily's head, trying to figure out how to help with it in her inebriation as the Braixen finished stripping, left just as naked as the other two, though with her fur comparatively better able to hide all her naughties. Only to an extent though, the tip of her twitching girldick poking out of the black fur on her front, making her try to orient herself to make it not as noticeable as she walked over to join the rest of the group.

Lily might have been just a bit too high to notice that awkwardness, but Ceecee wasn't- or at least her sixth sense wouldn't let her, pulling Emily into a big side hug the moment she'd stepped into the bathroom and locked the door behind herself, all the while passing a telepathic message over to her girlfriend for moral support.

"Awwwwwh, Emilyyyy~"

The Skuntank might not have caught onto the Braixen's mental muck, but she was just as eager to help her in shaking it off as ever, holding the smaller vixen against her delightfully soft body once more, this time without any clothes to dilute the sensations inbetween.

"^I meant what I said earlier Emily- you're neither a pervert nor a guy, we wouldn't be doing this if you were, or if we were uncomfortable with you looking or touching us in any way. We know we're hot~ and having you appreciate that in your cute shy way isn't pervy or creepy-^"

Ceecee paused as she leaned her head in, tapping into some of her psychics to contribute to the emergency hug, the whole group becoming surrounded with a faint, glowing sheen as they were all gently pressed closer together, heartbeats reverberating between them all.

"^-it's hot. It's validating, it's exciting- you're a girl, we're all gay, and there are few things as exciting or gratifying as another girl finding us hot and expressing it, especially in a situation like this~^"

Emily's arms began to shudder as she took Ceecee's words in, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes as she shakily began to return the hugs, splitting her arms between the two.

"^So, yeah. Don't you be worried about being offputting even for a moment, for any reason- you're lovely and we want you here, we want to make out with you, we want you to do all the gay, naughty things you've always wanted to do with other girls, no matter what's between your legs, promise.^"

Emily nodded shakily, too preoccupied by the intensity of her own emotions to notice how much her head was pressing into Lily's chest, quivering arms trying to hold Lily and Ceecee as close to herself as possible- didn't make much of a difference combined with how hard the other two were holding them all together, but was noticed and appreciated all the same.

"^And, besides~^"

As warm and reassuring as Ceecee's mental voice was just now, she let more than a bit of sultriness slip back in as she spoke up again, one hand gently petting Emily's front.

"^-Lily hasn't had a chance to enjoy some good girldick yet, and is more than excited to remedy that~^"

Emily looked up and at the Skuntank, lack of reaction making it clear that this time the comment was truly private, the Braixen acknowledging it with a nod and by holding Lily closer as she fought back against all the dysphoric mental sludge that was attempting to bring her down during what could very well be the best evening of her life, trying to shout down all the words of doubt and self loathing as they kept rising.

And Ceecee was more than glad to help with that, her free hand moving over to rest inbetween the Braixen's ears as the two struggled silently, the Dark-type in the room unsure what exactly was going on, but supporting them as much as she could with more hugging. Hugging which only stoked the fire of Emily's fight against her own dysphoria, Ceecee's tingly support further feeling like a gust of air, feeding the flames with which she was busy Incinerating the worst parts of her subconscious- or at least, quelling them down for the time being, frail body shuddering as the internal battle raged on, more and more tears running down her cheeks.

And then, she was done, gasping quietly at the mental effort finally reaching its goal, the bout of mental exertion making her feel that much tired all of a sudden-

Tired, but free.

Shakily, Emily looked up at Lily again, the seething innermost voice that would've normally told her to stop being so creepy finally quiet for once, letting her just look at and appreciate the curvy Skuntank for a few more moments before closing her eyes and leaning forward, falling face first onto her cleavage.

"How are you feeling Emily?"

Ceecee's voice was as calm as ever, hand having moved over from her head to stroking her shoulder with a soft smile, the relief inside the Braixen's head downright palpable for the other psychic.

"M-m-much b-b-b-bet-better..."

"Yaaaay~. We're always here if you ever feel bad again Emily~!"

"Mhm! Glad I have you on my friend list already, that way it'll be much easier to organize another meetup like this sometime later."

"Yeah~! I'd love to go to the movies, or bowling, or hell just hang out at the park with you while Ceecee is busy studying."

The words perked Emily's ears back as she looked up at Lily, finding not even a hint of over exaggeration on her expression, her excited gaze getting rewarded with more scritches between her ears.

"But that's then- and now, I believe we've got a shower waiting for us ladies~."

A look at the glass cabin did confirm that it had enough space for three people inside it- though three looked to be its limit, not leaving a whole lot of room to move, most likely forcing them into washing each other in places where they couldn't reach, which... sounded really nice actually, especially in such company.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!"

Before anyone else could realize what was up, Lily already turned and began her dash over into the booth, giggling to herself all the while- at least before she found herself frozen mid-step, Ceecee's psychic glow surrounding her body as Emily just stared dumbfoundedly at the sudden development- and at Lily's generous booty, both in approximately equal parts.

A light shove from the back was all the Braixen needed to get in on the fun though, giggling excitedly as she ran past Lily and into the stall, the pure sound music to the other two girls' ears, especially when unmarred by anxiety for once. Following that, Ceecee took her sweet time slowly sashaying over as well, walking by her still frozen girlfriend, her eyes aglow as she put on a sly smirk, Lily replying to it by sticking her tongue out.

"You only won because I let you grip me~"

"And yet you still let me~"

Lily let out a faux-offended 'harumph' as she was let go with Ceecee stepping into the cubicle, managing to put on a mock insulted expression for all of three seconds before breaking into giggles herself and following the other two in, tail curving behind her to grip the handle on the shower door and pulling it closed.

Just three of them, Emily placed inbetween generously curved Lily and relatively flatter Ceecee, the modest B cups of the latter, parted by her prominent red fin, making just as much of an impact on the shy vixen as the Skuntank's G cups- she loved them both, and so did her body, even if its prominent response was obscured with so little free space, both cis girls having to bite their lips as they watched Emily's gaze giddily eat them up.

And now, it was time to wash all the physical muck off~


If you want to discuss the story, I've set up a Discord server for it! (and my other writings)

Also check out my other main fics, From the Vast and Another Way!

18