Chapter 8 – AN Night for The Ages III
31 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zaire slipped out of the door, leaving Kristen behind in all her naked glory.

He was halfway down the stairs when he decided to take some necessary precautions – parties such as these tended to get wild after all.

Zaire rushed back up the stairs and into the room – thankfully, Kristen was still asleep and she would be sleeping for a while more.

Perhaps it was just paranoia…

No, I am sure it's paranoia…’ His mind reasoned.

Still, Zaire examined the room, finding Lego bricks on the ground that he quickly stuck into the grooves of the window… then, he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, snatching a plate of food and vitamin water that he placed on Kristen’s bedside table.

With everything taken care of, Zaire decided not to leave a note – after all, as far as the girl was concerned, his name was Damien… there was no recovering from a lie like that one.

Then again… isn’t my life made up of lies?’ He mused.

He had lied to Jenna about knowing her, lied to Henry about the nature of her seizures, lied to Patty and Brenda about his love for them, and lied to Greg about that one girl not having syphilis.

Damn…’ He realized. “I am pretty bad.”

This time, as he made his way through the door, Zaire made sure the door was locked behind him – it was just the way a paranoid mind worked a day after being ambushed by Nazis.

…………

Zaire made his way down the stairs, heading for the exit – though it was a pool party, he had no interest in heading deeper into the stadium.

But girls in bath suits…’ His mind warred against his better nature. ‘Maybe just a little peek…’ He thought.

Zaire made his way through the kitchen, following the two girls dressed in bathing suits… he followed them through the door in the back and what greeted him was a large pool.

Followed by more pools…

He could hardly believe that there would be an entire stadium dedicated to swimming but there it was… and for the dozens of students swimming, they could only occupy two pools out of the six.

“I wish I could Jump an entire pool somewhere else,” Zaire voiced.

“Then, Jump in…” A voice interrupted his whispered thoughts.

At first, he was frightened that someone had overheard his secret but on second thought, and after examining the girl, he found she was much too drunk to remember anything come morning.

“The name is Camille,” She voiced, extending a hand. “-and you are?”

Zaire thought for a couple of seconds, deciding to use the same fake name. “Damien…” Of course, he left the Wayne part alone since not everyone held Kristen’s uncaring comic knowledge.

They shook hands.

“So, you’re the guy unfortunate enough to go to bed with my roommate,” Camille revealed.

“What?”

“Yeah, Kristen…” Obviously, Camille was not as drunk as she pretended. “—she is my roommate and you are the first guy I have ever seen her sleep with…”

Zaire smirked, trying to calm his beating heart – he didn’t want to guess what exactly the girl had seen. “I promise you, she was very satisfied…” He stated.

“Oh, I know…” She chuckled and stepped forward, leaning on his arm semi-flirtatiously. “—I could hear her satisfaction from downstairs… half the party heard.”

Zaire winced…

“Yeah…” Camille scrunched her nose. “The music cut out for a while back there. You should be thanking me – I managed to turn the music back on before we could hear what a 9-inch climax sounds like.”

Then, she leaned forward conspiratorially. “Is it really 9 inches?” She asked.

Zaire quirked a brow. “Would you like to try it?” He questioned, deciding to seduce information out of the woman clearly wanting to seduce information out of him. “We can find a room right now.”

Camille initially seemed intrigued by the idea but she quickly came to herself. “Actually, I am here to give you this…” She passed a business card to Zaire – he swiftly stored it. “It’s a private Think Tank made up of geniuses from across the country – Latnok. Should check it out...”

Zaire nodded but still refused to back down – he stepped closer, brushing Camille’s lips with his finger… the same finger he had used to fuck Kristen. “Are you sure you don’t want to experience the best night of your life?” He questioned.

“Well… if you survive, look Kristen and me up…” Camille voiced, grabbing Zaire’s shoulders and spinning him around so he could see the approaching gang of five. “Kristen probably doesn’t know that she has a lot of admirers… if I were you, I would run… at least one of those guys is gay.”

Before Camille could even finish giving her advice, Zaire had already turned and bolted… he was back through the door and into the house before the gang of five boys could react.

Then… they started the chase after him.

Zaire slid over the kitchen counter, knocking the glass bowls of Skittles and powder puffs, much to the annoyance of the partiers.

Sadly, the gang chasing him wasn’t far behind… he lost some time pushing the door instead of pulling and had to throw a well-timed elbow backward, knocking a jock flat on his ass.

But the other four landed punches on the back of his head and spine before Zaire could pull the door completely open… still, he managed to slide outside in time to avoid the beating.

The party continued as if nothing was happening.

…………………

Now outside, Zaire made a b-line for the nearby garden – the trees were large enough to get lost in... or in his case, Jump to his Hummer and get the hell out of there.

“Knew I shouldn’t have come to this fucking party!” Zaire cursed, jumping over the picket fence to the garden.

Unfortunately, he stumped at the critical moment, collapsing between the tomatoes and celery patches.

He barely had time to get on his feet again before five guys leaped over the picket fence… one of which landed on Zaire’s bandaged hand.

Zaire groaned.

He rolled between two large tomato plants and kicked out in defense – two people tumbled with groans.

But the third and fourth gripped Zaire’s ankles and before he could react, The Jumper was lifted into the air and slammed back into the ground.

He crossed his arms to protect his face.

The impact was sobering…

“Hold him up!” One of the guys yelled.

Zaire was hoisted up by two of the guys as a third cracked his fist in preparation for a beatdown… but little did they know, Zaire had enough combat experience that, once given a chance, the beatdown could only end one way.

A heel to the gut of the person in front – he bent in on himself.

A headbutt to the back caused one of his arms to be released and using that arm, Zaire spun and hooked the third person in a reverse choke hold – then, he pulled his body towards the ground.

The third person’s head bounced on the semi-soft dirt and unconsciousness claimed him.

Zaire felt a prick on his back and he quickly tossed his body forward, ending in a role that brought him back to his feet almost immediately.

There was blood – he had been wounded.

It was a small laceration on his shoulder but judging from where he originally felt the prick, if he hadn’t rolled in time, a knife could have very well punctured his lung from behind.

Mercy was no longer in the cards.

Zaire raised his gaze to meet the offender – a six-foot jock with a bloody smile and wide eyes.

Obviously, his kind was already used to being at the top of the food chain and was willing to stay there, even if it meant stabbing and severely injuring someone.

“You sure you want to do this?” Zaire questioned – it was a question he had asked plenty of times before and idiots always gave the same answer.

“BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER… WANT TO FUCK MY GIRL?!”

Zaire sighed and dashed forward – he leaned back as the first wide swing aimed for his neck.

Then, he brought a powerful kick upward and into the nut-sack of the deranged jock… something crunched… there was blood and then an ungodly scream.

Zaire snorted and brought the jock’s face down onto his knee, knocking the man out cold… then, he proceeded to do the same for the four others writhing on the ground.

“Troublesome…” He voiced.

Five bodies… one severely beaten and at least two people who could describe him enough for a police sketch; though, he was confident that only one of them wasn’t high on ecstasy and weed.

“So, one person…” Zaire mused, kneeling and snatching the knife from the jock’s hand.

Then, he proceeded to wipe the weapon clean of his blood… finally, he transferred the weapon into the hands of the boy with the most expensive shoes.

It was a white Jimmy Choos.

“I am sorry about this but—”

Zaire folded the rich boy’s fist around the knife, and he proceeded to drag the unconscious boy along as he slashed three of the others.

As for the fourth man, who had tried to kill him, Zaire made sure to guide the rich boy’s knife into the man’s leg… the man briefly awakened with a scream but Zaire knocked him out once again.

It took a couple of minutes to design the scene to perfection, getting rid of prints and exchanging the ecstasy from one pocket to the next.

By the end of everything, Zaire was confident that police would have a hard time believing even the most credible witness who had been sober throughout.

“Straight out of CIA-235: Crime Scene Manipulation,” Zaire recalled the lessons learned in training.

The CIA was never a friendly place but each of the agents was trusted with knowledge the common person would never interact with.

Zaire was pretty sure he knew five different ways to march a bomb on a plane without getting inspected beforehand…

This is why radical agents are killed immediately and hunted even more doggedly…’ He mused.

After all, The CIA had the habit of training their worse enemies… luckily, Zaire could see the gaps in his knowledge – gaps left specifically to track down agents should they ever go rogue.

“One of the reasons I died…”

Zaire sighed and retrieved a phone from his coat – it was the phone of a random person he had passed at the party.

It had become a habit – collecting random phones and giving them back to the owner after he had linked them to his own… that way, trying to get a read on his location would bounce the signal between several different towers.

“I never thought I’d be using it for this,” He muttered, dialing emergency service and tossing the phone on the ground.

He knew how they worked – they would trace the call and plot a course after three minutes of unresponsiveness.

Zaire once again examined his first crime scene manipulation in his new life; then, he jumped into the air and jotted both feet outwards.

WHOOOOOOOSH

……………………

Zaire appeared in his Hummer and immediately started the vehicle – he drove around the campus for a couple of minutes, even stopping by the dorms to chat with a couple of drunk female students.

He was pretty sure the camera saw him, at least in passing.

When he exited the compound and was back on the road, Zaire made sure to drive unusually tame – he would normally be on the wilder side of driving but for that night only, he broke no laws.

“Two weeks… it will take two weeks.”

It was the magical grace period for cops to solve a crime or incident… if two weeks passed without any progress, cops would drink coffee and eat their donuts and eventually forget about it.

“That is…” Zaire sighed. “—I hope they have someone mediocre working on it.”

Once again, he felt the urge to stop as he passed the park… the darkness of an empty park was welcoming but Zaire continued the drive.

There was nothing else to do.

Brenda would be waking soon and he wanted to bask in the glory of a night he spent fucking not just one, but two lovely ladies.

DING – DING

[Night cap?] A text came in from Patty. [Parents arguing again… Dad got a job in LA. Need sum1 2 talk 2…]

“Make that three…” Zaire muttered.

There was no trusting Patty Yang – she had played him and Clay for a week… others would have seen it as a teenage girl making up her mind but Zaire saw it differently.

He stared at his phone’s screen for a couple of seconds, wondering what his reply should be.

Nite under d stars?... bk 2 old tings?’ He replied.

[Grate…] A text came in and Zaire had a sinking feeling in his gut before he could even read the rest of the message. [Alredi reaching d cottage… c u dere!]

“FUCK!”

That was the only word on Zaire’s mind.

With no hesitation, he took a right on the approaching road, taking him into foliage thick enough to block out whatever was going to happen.

There was no need to imagine the car as a part of himself… it was one of the first strategies Zaire thought of adapting when he was new to jumping.

With practice… and many failures, he figured out that jumping was a dangerous affair, and Jumping with others in tow was an even more dangerous affair.

Of course, that lesson was learned with many severed prisoners’ arms and legs.

As for what exactly he discovered, Zaire found that Jumping with others required The Jumper to Jump, then tug the others through with them.

Any other way would fail.

So, when Zaire focus on his body and imagined the dirt road outside his cottage, space churned around him and he was automatically there…

WHOOOOOOOSH

Then, he pulled his Hummer through – they appeared mere nanoseconds apart, but to anyone else, it would have looked instantaneous.

……………………………………

Patty felt angsty.

Her Honda Civic wasn’t supposed to take the steep backroads but this time, Zaire wasn’t around to drive her to and from the cottage.

She parked some ways away.

Usually, she would have never parked her car in a forest that held more bears than Alaska but she was confident Zaire wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

She could still recall the days she would spontaneously wake up from a nightmare and decide to visit him at three in the morning, and he would come to get her.

He was fast… he was always on time.

With Zaire, there was no waiting… she only later found out it was because he could track her movements from her phone.

Hence our breakup…’ Patty internally mused.

Still, in some ways, there was nobody Patty was more afraid of than Zaire – not because he tracked her movements but because he could clearly see that she had been visiting Clay for two weeks during their relationship, and he said nothing.

And she knew it wasn’t because he didn’t want to lose her.

There was something deep and dark with Zaire – Patty knew that much… a normal guy would have confronted his girlfriend and they would have broken up or worked it out.

Not Zaire… he watched… he monitored… and Patty didn’t know how she had been manipulated but she was sure that she had.

“If not for my parents fighting…” She convinced herself, walking down the backroad. “—I would never come back here…”

Patty was a creature of denial – she missed the sex and she wanted the sex back… she knew she had come for more than sex but in her mind, Patty convinced herself that she only came for words.

And as scared as she was, she found the dangerous mystery of Zaire even more intriguing… also, a small part of her had come to see how he’d react to the new tattoo on her thigh.

Patty didn’t get the opportunity to search the cottage much but one time, she found something in a hidden compartment in the closet.

At first, she thought it was a series of strange symbols but she later learned, it was coordinates written in a very old version of Latin.

The cottage was a couple of feet away at this point… Patty didn’t even realize that she had arrived.

Just as she was about to open the date, Patty felt a cruel hand wrap around her mouth, pulling her into a restraint that limited everything but the movement of her eyes.

She flailed…

She fought…

Patty shed tears as she tried to break free but without fail, she was dragged into the forest while kicking, screaming, and biting.

Then…

Patty shut her eyes as she was dragged behind a tree – she knew what would come next.

WHOOOOOOSH

……………………

But when she reopened her eyes, Patty was greeted by a deep, mocking chuckle.

One eye opened… then the other…

Patty found herself in a clearing… an elevated clearing that was proceeded by a large, crystal-clear lake reflecting the beauty of a dim, reddish moon.

Then, she turned around and was met with the indifferent expression of someone who brought her both excitement and dread.

“Zaire…” She whispered.

He smirked. “You always said you had a rape fantasy…” He voiced. “I was just checking if that was true…”

“I said rape, not stalking serial killer,” She quipped, finally relaxing and finding a place next to her kidnapper to rest her trembling legs. “I almost peed myself.”

“That’s why I stopped…” He replied with a chuckle. “Then again, we can fuck in the lake and you can pee while I am fucking you.”

“UGH!” Patty threw a punch, successfully connecting with Zaire’s arm. “—why do you always have to say such nasty stuff? I mean… it’s like you want people to think you’re weird.”

Zaire narrowed his eyes – he was there for pleasure, not talking… and though he could see Patty needed a talk more than anyone else, he should not be the one to entertain her.

Zaire was for sex…

Clay was for talking…

Patty knew as much – a large part of the reason she chose Clay for a boyfriend was the fact that his family was even more messed up than her own.

While Zaire… was as happy and as independent as could be.

Patty leaned closer and Zaire took the rebellious teenager into his arms – she, like Jumpers, always needed a place to call home and he provided that.

A twisted home but a home nonetheless.

“Mom and Dad…” She whispered.

But Zaire couldn’t care less… he had Jumped them just a few miles into the forest – he didn’t want to stray too far since Brenda was on the verge of awakening.

So, even when she wanted to talk, Zaire had already started nibbling on her ear lobe… he wanted to steal her breath utterly and completely.

She moaned… Patty was receptive.

The kisses on her neck… the hand slowly sliding into her jeans, and the words filled with lies that made her heart flutter regardless.

Patty didn’t know when she was on her back but she was… Zaire was on top and she had been freed of her bra.

His mouth sucked one nipple, then the next nipple… his fingers flicked the knobs and he gave them the attention that Clay could never hope to match.

Though she was racked with pleasure and could already imagine the familiar 9-inch dick entering her, Patty also found herself becoming more and more disgusted.

Disgusted with Zaire…

Disgusted with herself…

Then, his hand slid under her panties and instead of rushing inside, Zaire spent his time circling her labia…

Patty’s mind went blank… the next time she came to, all she knew was to raise her legs as a tongue made its way into her depths.

The gasped… she twisted…

Moans came out of her mouth with a frequency that seemed impossible – a moan had yet to end but another still ripped free from her throat.

Her hand gripped his hair… she was comforted by the fact that she was allowed to touch his hair.

Henry had been the only girl he allowed.

As Zaire ate into her depths, Patty looked up at the stars – for a moment, everything was wonderful… then, he snaked up her body, leaving kisses in his wake.

They kissed… she tasted herself on his lips.

Finally, a head poked against her puckered ass hole – she closed her eyes, ready to take it anywhere as long as his dick entered her… thankfully, Zaire directed his cock more upward.

When she felt the mushroom head resting on her labia, Patty was once again amazed by the size.

How did that enter me before?’ She internally questioned.

Patty gritted her teeth, aware of the struggle to come – Zaire always spread her… actually, if what she understood was true, he spread plenty of the girls at school.

A week’s recovery was minimum…

As he entered, their lips warred crazily – she sucked his tongue with a fervor that she knew she would have hated to see from an outside perspective.

Being fucked was great… seeing her pathetic, horny, hungry state while Zaire fucked her to oblivion was not…

Thank gosh we deleted that sex video…

Her mind spun with random thought… she could not think through the moaning, deep strokes, and sloppy wetness of their conjoined parts but…

Patty felt a sort of ascension.

She didn’t feel the skin of his dick – that told her that he had worn a condom… Zaire didn’t like to wear condoms and it Patty harder than she cared to admit.

Condom meant a bit of the trust was gone.

They fucked…

They moaned…

She rode… he backshotted her… at one point, they rolled down the hill – Patty was scared but Zaire kept fucking, and soon… she was back on top of the hill.

An illusion…’ her mind rationalized.

Thirty minutes… then an hour…

Patty felt herself guiding the sex during their latter moments – she found it weird that Zaire would give her control… it meant he was tired.

They had once fucked for an entire evening and he still went to Paris’s house for another round… what exactly had made him so tired?

Patty climaxed for the third time… Zaire had yet to climax even once…

With her pride on the line, Patty decided to take control – soon, she was back on top with slow grinds that forced Zaire deeper into her than ever before.

He spilled… more like erupted inside of her.

Patty could tell by his twitching dick, though she would have preferred to feel the spill flooding her walls.

They remained joined for a time… unconsciousness claiming them both.

…………………………………

Of course, Zaire woke up not long after… he just had to make sure that Patty was in a deep enough sleep that her memories would be clouded come morning.

“I am slipping…” he stated.

It was unusual for Zaire to Jump anywhere outside of training but tonight, and the preceding days, he had Jumped all over the place.

While there was no way to directly track a Jumper's Jumps, Zaire knew there were ways to detect distortions after the fact – it was only a matter of which companies or corporations were looking.

“And there is bound to be a government organization monitoring these phenomena as well…”

Zaire was familiar with how the government worked – the nasty task of killing a Jumper would likely fall to a subsidiary of a subsidiary in some high-tech, backward part of the world.

The Jumper, still partially lost in his thought, scooped the naked Patty up from the ground… it took a couple of minutes to roughly dress the girl, then Zaire had to dress similarly raggedly.

Jumping, while leaving traces, was a performance more than anything…

He was about to depart with Patty in tow when he remembered the four used condoms on the ground…

“God, I hate my life…” Zaire muttered.

He could recall a time before all the mess when he could cum inside a condom and leave it in the garbage but these days, he had to get rid of all traces.

Grimacing the entire time, forced to deal with what his life had now become, Zaire stuffed the tied condoms into his pocket, praying nothing would leak.

He didn’t particularly like the idea of cumming on himself.

WHOOOOOOOSH

Space churned and the next instant, Patty was being gently laid on her bed… Zaire took the time to fluff the pillows and gently cover her body beneath the blanket.

He turned on the air conditioning unit.

Patty liked the a/c on eighteen but Zaire was more of a twenties guy… he checked and double-checked everything.

So paranoid was he that Zaire even made sure Patty was breathing before he noisily opened the north window – he needed the neighbors to hear and true to their haw-like nature, the nosy Mister and Misses Wilson peered out of their window.

Zaire could hear them snort as they recognized him sneaking out of the window to Patty’s room… his ragged clothing explained to them exactly what he had been doing.

kids these days…

We didn’t hear her usual moans though…

Thank god…

Zaire smirked as he crawled down the side of the house – there wouldn’t have been anything to grab if not for the vines snaking up the wall from the garden below.

The lights were shut…

The Wilsons had been comforted that someone wasn’t plotting a robbery and Zaire was comforted by the fact that he had gained an alibi.

It wouldn’t do for Patty to wake up in the morning and question how she got home, though Zaire had done this a dozen times before…

“Getting comfortable means getting caught,” Zaire voiced.

He dropped onto the ground and made his way deeper into the garden, stopping between the familiar peanut grass and orange tree that would block all sight from the neighbor’s camera.

WHOOOOOOSH

A breeze brushed through the empty garden and Zaire was gone… but as far as the video camera was concerned, he had probably hopped a fence to get back to the street.

…………………………

Zaire appeared in the bushes – it was a mile away from the cottage.

“I need the time to get my head straight,” He convinced himself.

A mile wouldn’t do much to take his mind off the intense night he had been having, but it was a suitable distance to clean up any remnants of either Patty or Kristen.

Brenda didn’t need to know…

Zaire broke into a sprint at times, and slightly jogging at others… in no time at all, he was confronted with his cottage.

The Hummer was parked where it had always been and Zaire even gave the car a once over with his eyes before making his way up the stairs.

It was only four stairs but it felt like an eternity.

Usually, he would make a performance of looking under the mat for the two extra keys but this time, Zaire simply withdrew the key from his pocket and jostled the lock free of the door.

And he was inside…

Brenda didn’t tend to snore but when the sex was particularly intense, she would murmur in her sleep until the morning… Zaire could hear such murmuring at this time.

He slipped out of his coat, directly depositing the stained and dirty material into the bottom of the laundry pile… it probably had lingering scents from Kristen and Patty.

I hope that’s all it has…’ He thought.

As Zaire made his way to the bedroom where, thankfully, Brenda was still sound asleep, The Jumper found himself slipping into the bed.

A bath…

Hunger…

His questionable breath…

Everything fell to the back of his mind… but just as Zaire was about to close his eyes, Brenda’s opened – she curled her body onto his in a half-awakened daze.

“I’m hungry…” She murmured.

Zaire sighed and rose from his comfortable position on the bed – there was a disadvantage to having multiple women… when they wanted something, you had to get it for them.

“Fish from the lake? Waffles? Ramen?”

“Ramen… lime and boiled egg…” Brenda replied, waking more and more by the second.

4