24. End of Creepy Stalker
150 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A pitch-black light envelops my sword.

The absolute black that flashed in the azure world shines within a radius of about 5 meters around my weapon.

It's a chilling light. Dazzling and cold.

Eventually, the light converges into the sword, transforming its shape into a shining blade.

The black light pouring into the sword is the ultimate skill of Dark Attributes Yumi-sama can do. It's the skill of God Spirit, who stands at the pinnacle of spirits.

Common sense says that a simple sword is not something that could endure such power.

However, Yumi-Sama effortlessly shatters such three-dimensional common sense.

A contradiction exists where the lowest-grade equipment coexists with the highest-ranked skill.

The black light impinges on the material world without damaging the caster - myself - or even the sword acting as a medium.

A blade that emanates abyss-like black spiritual power, with the dignity of an underworld lord.

Who would believe that this was just a low-grade great sword?

“Haha, this is amazing.”

I swing my weapon, now unrecognizably beautiful.

Waving a weapon around in the middle of a battlefield might seem suicidal, but the creepy stalker hasn't moved an inch, so it's no problem.

"Now let's do some battle," I say and look at the creepy stalker.

The creepy stalker remains silent.

There was something different in his demeanor, a confusion that was unlike his previous caution.

Yes, he had been unable to act until the skill was complete.

From the emergence of light to its fusion with the sword, he had not been able to surprise me with his chains.

Don't tell me that he is afraid. Afraid of this sword? Hey, if that's the case, then isn't this even more disappointing?

Forget this, hey creepy stalker, no matter how powerful a force it might be, it's just a sword.

How could an infinite regenerator lose to a stick that could only slash? Can't you understand this... Such questions are going around my head as I look at him.

Hey, are you trembling? Can you stop? Please don't disappoint me anymore.

Even if this sword has the characteristic of "cutting anything," what does that matter?

Slash, then hey, regenerate. Although my sword also has the characteristic of sucking away the very essence of things, so you might not be able to regenerate yourself, but hey? You should at least try.

Don't you know? It's a hundred percent loss if you don't even try, but if you try then it's still a hundred percent loss, but still try. At least stop embarrassing yourself by trembling. It's disappointing.

"Hey, although it stops the regeneration ability, you still have a strong body, right?" I frown and say. Why aren't you moving, you damn creepy stalker?

"Forget it, you're just disappointing," I say and then use buff skills on my body, I advance, to finish this creepy stalker.

At least he isn't too much disappointing. He yells and deploys four chains from subspace, attacking at an unprecedented speed.

But–––––

"It's not so fast that I can't dodge it!"

Changing my course zigzag, feinting with jumps, and dodging at high speed.

One, two, three, four. Having escaped all the chain catches, I suddenly accelerate.

I'm within range. It's time to charge.

I swing my sword at his head.

A final, last attack filled with all my strength.

The power of darkness that destroys even the immortal creepy stalker is about to annihilate him without a trace–––––

"!?"

I stop just before destroying him.

The strength rapidly drains from my limbs. The great sword I had held so firmly now seems ready to slip from my hand.

Probably an attack binding with chains.

But this isn't the one I just dodged.

A new method, or should I say, the real deal.

"I see, so the previous one was a fake."

The creepy stalker does not answer.

But his skull, grinning as if mocking me from the bottom of his heart, clearly tells the truth.

A binding attack that escapes not only vision but even spiritual perception. A complete stealth attack.

Indeed, a real trump card at this critical moment.

My thoughts flash back for a moment.

The flashback moment was a conversation with Mitsukawa Hana.

"Ah, wait. There's something else that bothers me."

"What is it?"

"You know, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I think I could have definitely avoided a chain, but..."

She had said something like that in the middle of our strategy meeting.

If taken at face value, it could have been construed as the bravado of a newcomer.

But the one who said it was Mitsukawa Hana.

Would a woman who could deploy six swords as if they were her own clones, firing ancient and modern, Eastern and Western sword techniques like a shotgun, be deceived by a mere trick of the eyes?

No, probably not.

So why was she captured?

The answer is simple.

Just as I have the "Darkness Sword," the creepy stalker also had his trump card.

Chains of binding that can't be perceived.

Invisible, imperceptible, unknowable.

Therefore, they can "capture" the opponent with certainty.

I can't see it, but the chains exist.

In other words, a complete stealth binding attack that slips through not only vision but also spiritual perception––––– I remember that in the game the chain attack of "Shura Princess" also became sure to hit below a certain HP, but that's irrelevant now.

The attack is that it will surely hit if the opponent doesn't notice it until it catches them.

What a terrible trap for the unprepared or for a new person.

If we hadn't noticed, he might have had a chance to turn the tables.

But unfortunately,

"I saw through it!"

As I declare this in a disappointing tone, I take a deep breath and shout,

"Mitsukawa-san!"

And then the blade of rescue comes, accompanied by a strange cry.

A symphony of countless slashes, accompanied by a reassuring reply.

Slice, slice, slice - the chains that had bound me are cut with a pleasing sound.

Yes. Everything went according to plan.

An unavoidable restraint attack? Then break it from the outside, right?

After all, I had saved Mitsukawa Hana that way, so being in the reverse position was no problem.

Timing? Of course, I had it perfectly matched.

If I yelled that loudly during the charge, she'd notice without being told, wouldn't she?

If a person is fighting for the first time against the creepy stalker, then indeed, it's an unreasonable and potent attack from the creepy stalker.

But if the trick is revealed, it becomes our starting point, which is disappointing.

"Just like this!"

I poured all of my body-strengthening skills into my now-free limbs and immediately moved at high speed.

I circled around the enemy and gripped the handle of the sword.

"Go! Tatsuya-kun! Smash ittttttttt!"

With cheers, the sword dance carved up the creepy stalker.

Even the stalker guy was at a loss against Mitsukawa Hana's sword technique with the four swords.

A perfect opportunity... no, he was full of opportunities from the start.

He didn't even try to avoid my attacks properly, thought himself invincible, and if his attacks hit me, he would laugh at me thoroughly before finishing me off.

His rotten mentality couldn't stop showing off how strong he was, and he couldn't resist belittling others.

Unforgiving of the strong. Wanting to trample on others. Denying effort. Wanting to dirty victory. Wanting to torment the weak. Wanting to steal strength. Wanting to be unfair. Wanting to be invincible. Wanting to be absolute. Ah, ah, ah, I don't want to get hurt.

Suddenly, I felt like I heard such a voice.

The clump of narcissism and twisted complexes that were rotting my ears.

"Is that your voice, at the end of the day, you disappointed me.

I aimed the sword at his chest.

A flash.

The Devourer's body, which was unable to defend or dodge due to Mitsukawa Hana's sword dance, easily let the blade of black light through.

"uuaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

And so, the immortal Devourer disappeared, leaving behind a most filthy death cry.

The unnaturally bleached bone body, the enormous spiritual power disappearing like smoke.

Every element that made him up rapidly dispersed, and in the end, not even a fragment of bone remained.

Well... His body is way too weak; without his regeneration ability, just one slash and he died instantly.

I had thought of him like a boss monster in a game with a lot of HP and tricks, but he only had one trick, and one slash? Just one slash and he died.

Okay, this battle end and from now on if I'm going to do long battle then I will just fit that long battle in two chapters, no more battle that will take more than two chapters.

Anyway, thank you reading and let's see next arc about, MC learning the massage techniques. It's just short and fun arc, it will take five or six chapters, and introduction of some beautiful and sexy character.

4