25. Let’s Massage Yumi-sama’s Body
242 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Darkness, a power that swallow everything, suck everything in the darkness that will never able to see light again.

The Devoure, a power that Devoure everything to use for itself, it can devoure anything and use it against other.

The mix of these two ability, i created the Dark Blade of Devourer. The Devourer ability devourer the it's regeneration ability to stop him regenerate himself, darkness that swallow him in darkness, without his regeneration ability he couldn't able to stop darkness ability.

And my blade that devoure It's regeneration ability healed all my fatigue, and injury, making me perfect healty.

Looking around, where the grim reaper was, there now stands a boulder-like, large "Spirit Stone."

It's a sign that he has left this world, a special reward to celebrate our victory. That's good, but...

"How do I transport that?"

I guess I ask examiner. Akari and the others don't seem like they'll snatch it from me.

"Huh?"

I feel a slight discomfort in my index finger. A skull ring was put on it at some point.

"Is this..."

I was about to start examining what was probably a boss drop reward when

"Tatsuya-kun!"

Her voice reached my ears.

The cheerful sound of footsteps running towards me, a girl with blond hair smiling joyfully as she approached.

Seeing her, I finally realized that the long battle had ended.

Today, at this place, a monster was supposed to be born..

On the day when the supernatural monster known as "Shura Princess," with near-immortal regenerative ability and overwhelming martial prowess, was to raise its first cry, the "Sun Light" dungeon was fated to be filled with much blood and tears.

Many of the examinees in the examination venue lost their lives.

Two examiners who fought bravely died.

The remaining examiners were held responsible for everything and became dropouts.

And the girl who was made to shoulder the burden of being both the greatest victim and the worst offender was supposed to remain trapped in an unending purgatory of slaughter until the moment she gave the last rites to her blood-related sister.

But what about reality?

The Devourer has disappeared, and she is very much alive.

So the "Shurs Princess" is not born, and thus there are no victims, no resentments, no loss of jobs.

It's an unquestionable grand victory.

So now, let us loudly proclaim just for this moment, even though at end of time I felt disappointed, it's still a victory.

"We've won."

I wave at Mitsukawa Hana as she approaches.

"It's was awesome," She says, getting near me and pat my shoulder.

"Your the one awesome, really six swords, it's amazing," I smiled at her and said.

"Haha," She just laugh, then she looks at me and says, "I'm will join you, in your adventure of dungeon if dungeon is this exciting."

"Great, you won't regret it, I will take you on most exciting dungeons of this world," I say to her streached my hand toward her.

"I'm Tatsuya Kurogan, looking forward to work with you."

She held my hand and with strong handshake.

"Mitsukawa Hana, I'm looking forward exciting battle with you."

Then we two smile at each other and look at giant spirit stone.

"Tatsuya-kun, you take whole spirit stone."

"No," I shake my head, "This something we earn it together, so it's belong to us, and aren't you should be happy that you earn a spirit stone on your own with your strength, rather than your family giving it to you."

She seems silent for a while before chuckles and says, "Yes, we earned it together."

Then we call the examiner of this dungeon, and they didn't try to take away spirit stone and gave us.

"So, now what's the plan?" Mitsukawa Hana asks me, and as I'm thinking about it, I hear a voice.

(Come back, it's time for something special you said)

I smile and shake my head, "Well, I'm bit tried so let's meet tomorrow at this Sun Light Dungeon."

"Okay, give me your contact information." She nods her head.

"Okay, let's meet tomorrow," I say to her, exchanging contact information, I wave goodbye to her and went back to home.

After I get back at home.

My sister made me shirtless and looked at my body. She was walking in circles around me, after checking everything she nods her head.

"Your face and upper body is okay, now your lower body." She says.

I can't stop her nor I have any reasons to not show my lower body, only wearing underwear, my sister looked at my legs and after confirimg everything, she has red face and nods her head.

"Yes, everything is okay with you."

"Already said, i didn't get injured or anything," I shurggs my shoulder, and decided to take bath as I already in my underwear.

"Okay, today I'm going to make a lots of meat dish for celebration for you become adventure," She said and run to kitchen.

"Now? You said there some special what it is?" Yumi-sama speak after my sister went away.

I look at Yumi-Sama, who is as beautiful as ever, and at home when she wear shorts that just same as panty, and sleeveless crop top, that only make things hard for my heart. I smile at her and said, "Yeah, let's go in room first and i tell you."

After getting into my room, i locked the room. Don't want sister to get into room. I told Yumi-Sama to take off the cloths and lay down on the bed.

I looked at Yumi-Sama body, laying on the bed by her stomach, the way her breast shape change because of laying on the bed was too tempting. I want to touch but not letting my desire to conquer me, i turn away from her breast only let my eyes glued to her ass.

Man... someday i might die because of heart attack.

Although I practice my mind to get numb to woman body, Yumi-sama body is just too tempting.

Hm... Well there wasn't much in this chapter, and next chapter are going focusing on past events, before he went to dungeon, it's about how he made his mind numb to woman body and how he learnt the massage techniques.

4