26. Mina-nee
778 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six Month Before

"Hm... it's comfortable,"

I finished washing the legs of Yumi-sama. I looked at her, the beautiful face of her that enjoyed the treatment of having legs washed by hot water with gentle pressure.

I wish someday some woman wash my legs like that, what if they lick? Well, if I bought a slave, then a slave would do, but a free woman? I don't think I find such a woman.

Wait a minute, what the heck I'm even thinking? I shook my head and then poured hot water on Yumi-sama's legs to wash away soap suds. Then I got up and looked at her face, closing her eyes. Her lips were slightly curved.

"I have to find something else soon," I muttered. Although she was enjoying this treatment, she didn't have the same enthusiasm as she had in her first few days.

It's been six months since I started washing her legs, for the past six months, I learned some techniques for a foot massage, but it's just looking at on the internet, so it's just a basic level, I know.

I think I should ask some massage therapists to teach me not only foot massage but body massage. As I pondered about these things, Yumi-sama got up and stretched her hands as her boobs moved forward, showing the full size of that.

I was momentarily attracted by this, but getting back to sense, I took up the small tub and put it aside.

"It was good as well. Let's go and eat," Yumi-sama said, and she left the bathroom, I walked behind her.

I was thinking about my training and all of that. The training was going well, and everything was perfect. However, there was one thing that was bothering me.

It's Yumi-sama. My life right now was in her hand, if she broke the contract, which she could do it anytime she wanted. So if she broke the contract, then I wouldn't die but being crippled was the same as being dead.

So, I had to do whatever it took to keep this contract, which was kind of a headache. If the game I played had some information about Yumi-sama, then it might be useful, but in the entire game, there was nothing that could even give a hint that Yumi-sama exist. Even if I asked her about her past, she wouldn't tell me, so for now, I knew almost nothing about Yumi-sama.

If I could get to know her more, if I could understand more, then I might able to give her something or promise her something that she wouldn't think of breaking the contract.

I massaged her hands and legs, which made her feel good, but in reality, for this massage, she didn't need me.

For the past few days, she had been actively using the internet, so she knew about massage parlors and all of that, so she didn't need me for massage, nor did she need me to find a portal for the other world.

She was one of the strongest existents in this world, and if she wanted, then she could just go out alone to find any way to find a portal to another world if it exists.

I need something, something that makes Yumi-sama stay with me forever, something only I could give her, something she needs from me, and she couldn't live without that.

However, what?

"Kuro-kun, what are you thinking?"

I was jolted by the sweet voice when I looked at who it was, and it was my older sister with her green eyes looking at me.

"Oh, uhm... about my training," I said and saw that I was in the kitchen, and Yumi-sama already sat on the chair while my older sister was placing the dishes.

"Gooodd... just stop with that extreme training. I allowed you to train but not that extreme, and even at home, you think about training," My older sister frowned her brow, pressing her lips tightly, and she looked at me.

Well, my sister doesn't like my training methods. Since it's just too extreme, I tried to hide it from her, but she found out. After many times explaining to her that I have a spirit contract that heals all my fatigue, muscle tissue and won't let me have any hidden injuries, then did she allowed me train that extreme routine.

"Aahh... this... Sorry, I will not think about this at home," I said and took a seat at the dining table.

"If not because of I have to stay at my workplace all day, and can't keep eyes on you, I might never even let your contract with spirit." She said and sat down beside the Yumi-sama.

"Yes, but you can't deny that I'm a lot stronger than before," I said.

"So? So what if you are stronger, to earn money and lead a successful life, you need education, not strength," Mina-nee said and fed Yumi-sama.

Yumi-sama still didn't learn how to use chopsticks 

"Are you even listening?" She stopped feeding and looked at me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, when school starts I will go." I nodded my head and ate my dinner.

"You better go," She looked at me with seriousness and said.

I nodded my head, but I'm not going to school. Actually, I was suspended from the school and then dropped out from the school. Actually, not me; the past owner of this body fought at school and got suspended.

Anyways, as you saw, my sister allowed me to train at first so I could learn some basic self-defense, but upon learning that I was doing extreme training, she immediately wanted to stop this training, but somehow convincing her to let me train, I could train, but I doubt she was going to let me go in dungeons.

I understand her concern. If tomorrow my sister started training as hard as me, then I would do whatever it took me to stop her, and if she wanted to go into dungeons, then again, I would do whatever it took me to stop her.

The dungeons were dangerous; there was no knowing what might happen, and in such unpredictable places where you could die anytime, it made me worry to death if my sister went there.

So I could understand her concern, but It's not going to stop me from going there. I will go into dungeons and earn my place as an adventure, not as some laborer or official worker.

The next four or five chapters are past events about the MC finding a person and then learning massage techniques. In the next chapter, we will see the MC's massage master.

By the way, the MC's massage master is a beautiful lady.

5