Chapter 3.2
23 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like the stories of the Greek Gods, most Gods do not like fooling around with important mortals. This is because they do not wish for history to be affected by them.

Just like Jesus Christ who was born the son of a carpenter, Ismeth was born to a poor family.

The father of Ismeth was a poor blacksmith and his mother was a tailor, and their ancestor, the woman who Ganesha fooled around with was the bastard child of a merchant.

Ismeth grew up in the slums and he learnt first-hand what it was like to be poor and powerless. Bullied by everyone who could bully him, he eventually stood up for himself and became the bully.

With his great strength, he eventually worked in construction and quickly got promoted. Soon, he was a foreman.

When the accident occurred, he never cared about the other people around him but that’s normal because nobody could have the power to stop or change what happened in the train accident.

While he never went to school, he was street smart and logical. He didn’t feel remorse or regret over his actions when he killed the man, but was calm. His first thought was to bury the body and destroy the evidence. He quickly started looking for tools to assist him, but he could not find any and soon came to the conclusion that it was…okay…for him to kill…in this weird place.

His goal then changed into looking for weapons or tools that would help him survive. He recalled that the voice in his head called this a game and that only one will survive.

Bringing attention to yourself doesn’t mean that you will survive. Getting friends in this place just means that you might get betrayed because the friendship and comradeship means nothing when only one will survive in the end. Killing more people will help end the game faster, but every fight brings injuries and injuries require time to heal.

He doesn’t know how many people are present in this game, but he knows that if he could kill someone within minutes of waking up in this strange place, then there is no safe place here.

Therefore, he decided to scout around and explore.

He found several weapons but only decided to keep items that he could carry around without tiring himself. He tucked a dagger into his pants and tied a pan to his back.

He eventually came across two people engaged in a sword fight. The victor of that fight was wounded and quickly killed by Ismeth. Ismeth then took his sword and hid in ruined warehouse for the next two days.

In the warehouse, there was food. While Ismeth wasn’t stupid, he wasn’t very smart as he never went to school and did not realize that food usually gather crowds.

It has been two days since the game of Gods had started, and the players were starting to get hungry as food in the houses had become difficult to find.

Soon, a group of people around ten or so started to arrive.

Ismeth who was hiding behind some straw felt his heart race. He slowly touched his equipment but he knew that he could not handle such a large group on his own.

He crouched lower and moved deeper into the shadows, hoping that nobody would see him but soon the group of people started searching.

“Hey! There is bread here!...I think it’s hard bread?” one of them shouted loudly.

“There’s food here! This is a food warehouse! Quickly search the place and gather the food!” another man shouted.

Ismeth grip on his sword tightened as one of the men came closer.

“Should I kill him? or come out and talk?” Ismeth thought to himself but his sword was slowly moving into a position where it would be easy to stab the approaching man…

0