Arc 1: Cannon fodders Survived
228 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo woke up and tried to open his eyes with much difficulty just to see blurry scene in front of him. He felt his head was heavy and his body couldn't move. He was currently laying on a hard cold floor.

He could smell a lingering smell of blood and his body was aching in pain.

[Ding! You have reached the mission world. The system will now start the soul fusion for the host]

Leo could feel the tearing sensation of the soul fusion all over his limbs. He stifled a grunt and frowned. This was the first time this kind of thing happened when he arrived in a world.

'What the hell? Why do I feel like my real soul is being ripped apart and forcefully combined again?! It didn't hurt like this before. I thought I already used to this?'

[Ding! Congratulations to the master; the body has had no rejection and the soul fusion rate is 100%. Master can fully dominate and use this body]

Before Leo managed to ask anything, 007 continue speaking.

[Ding! Scanning the dimensional world and new body attribute levels]

[Ding! Scan is complete. This is an ordinary modern civilized world of 21st century setting, a low level world where the spirituality level is only F-rank]

[The original spiritual attribute of the fused body is F- level and the physical strength also F-level. Master's spirituality made the current body became E level both in spiritual and physical.]

'007 why the hell do I suddenly felt extreme pain during the soul fusion unlike before? And why didn't I get the original owner's memory during the soul fusion?'

[I'm already preparing to implant the memory into you, master. The original host's memory started to be implanted]

As soon as 007 words fell, Leo felt a splitting headache. He felt like there was an invincible mental force pouring into his mind, almost as if burying him into the ground.

'Why did this also painful? It was as if something being forcefully shoved into my brain.'

He frowned tightly and endured the squeezing sensation of foreign memories implanted into his mind. A few seconds later, the stinging sensation stopped.

"What the hell?!"

[The original owner of this body just fought with a group of people. I will ease the pain and increase this body to it's maximum potential.]

Leo felt a bit at ease hearing 007's voice. However the feeling didn't last long.

[Your spiritual is on the verge of collapsing and you can be considered in a half dead condition thus that was why you felt pain for the first time after disconnected with the Main System. They might have shield you from the pain in order to avoid you  from being aware of anything amiss]

'So I won't feel pain anymore if my spiritual became better?' Leo asked suspiciously.

[Maybe]

'..........'

"007, after I disconnect with the Main System, how can I strengthen my spiritual?"

[We need to fix the worlds. I saw one of the System Admin open a new department called 'Plot Fixer Saving The World'. I already stole a few plots from that department. There were not many systems in that department thus no one noticed anything weird about me suddenly joining that department like a rookie system.]

"I see."

Seeing that his host seem to be in a better mood, 007 quickly showed him the world's plot.

The plot was generated from a novel named 'The Brightest Star'. The protagonist name was Ha Jungwoo, a rookie actor from a small entertainment company. He was recruited due to his good look.

Ha Jungwoo who decided to not go to college and started working to get money for his mother's chemotherapy treatment agreed to be an actor even though his brother, Ha Jinwoo disagreed with his decision because he knew how messy the entertainment industry could be.

Ha Jungwoo knew his brother worked a lot just to take care of him and their mother thus he wanted to share the burden.

Ha Jungwoo first act was just a small supporting role that didn't have any impact on the drama but due to his good looks, he started to collect more fans as time went on.

This is when he met the novel's male lead, Kang Hajin who was also one of the investor in Ha Jungwoo's first film.

Kang Hajin was a well known rich second generation bisexual man who liked pretty and pure looking men and women, especially those who were virgins. Thus many directors or entertainment company managers would send their artists to be Kang Hajin's sleeping partner in exchange for an investment.

Ha Jungwoo's company decided to drug him and sent him to Kang Hajin after he said he was interested in Ha Jungwoo.

That night, after knowing Ha Jungwoo was actually a virgin, Kang Hajin became even more pleased. The next morning, he was not only invest in Ha Jungwoo's new film but also bought the shares of the company Ha Jungwoo was contracted with.

Ha Jungwoo who still didn't realized he had been raped just continue his daily life as usual and his manager also tacitly didn't tell him anything until he met with Kang Hajin two months later.

Kang Hajin didn't know Ha Jungwoo was drugged and passed out the whole time when they 'slept' together before nor did he care even if he knew. Ha Jungwoo's manager just said he was drunk.

Seeing Ha Jungwoo acted like they never met each other before, Kang Hajin felt challenged and irritated. No one that had slept with him acted like that. He started to question himself if his technique wasn't good enough.

On the night after the filming ended, Kang Hajin contacted Ha Jungwoo's manager to send Ha Jungwoo to him like  before and they did exactly that.

Ha Jungwoo who was already drunk thought that his manager was sending him home. But then he realized he was at a place that he never been before.

Suddenly someone embraced him and due to the drunkenness, he couldn't fight back and could only say 'no' multiple times throughout the night for the other person to stop doing what he was doing.

Kang Hajin on the other hand thought that Ha Jungwoo was just shy and decided to go all the way through.

The next day, Ha Jungwoo woke up with a pain on his backside. At first he thought maybe he fall down when he was drunk but then he saw the love marks all over his body and weird white liquid coming out from his ass.

As a man, even though he never slept with anyone before, he knew what it was.

Ha Jungwoo was shocked when he tried to recall what happened the previous night. He had sex with someone he didn't know or remember the face. He didn't even know he likes man.

Ha Jungwoo went home from the hotel and locked himself inside his house for a week. He became even more nervous when a huge amount of money appeared inside his bank account.

But he couldn't think much when his brother suddenly involved in an accident. His brother who worked as a gangster was badly injured and needed money for his operation. Ha Jungwoo didn't hesitate to use the money from the unknown source.

Ha Jinwoo's leg needed to be amputated since he got treated pretty late after his leg was shot and broken beyond repair.

Overnight, Ha Jungwoo became the sole breadwinner of the family, taking care of his two family members. Ha Jinwoo couldn't accept the fact and decided to sell his kidneys and heart to wealthy families that needed organ donors. What else could a man in his 20s who didn't even finished highschool do when he couldn't even walk?

After he signed all the necessary contracts and confirmed everything, Ha Jinwoo decided to kill himself and all the money were given to Ha Jungwoo for their mother's treatment and for his little brother to live better life and go to college.

Ha Jinwoo thought that he might had lessen his little brother's burden but he never thought Ha Jungwoo would thoroughly collapsed with no one else to depend on after his death.

Ha Jungwoo who was sad and felt useless, blame himself for Ha Jinwoo's death. He worked even harder in the entertainment industry.

He even agreed to be sponsored by wealthy businessmen and politicians. Due to his young age and good looks which looked pure and untainted, both men and women wanted to specially sponsored him.

When Kang Hajin knew about the man he was interested in was targeted by other people, he was furious and he told Ha Jungwoo's manager to give Ha Jungwoo to him.

Ha Jungwoo thought he finally got a sponsor and didn't care much as long as he got to be successful.

The two met again but Ha Jungwoo didn't remember anything about Kang Hajin and he felt embarrassed when Kang Hajin embraced him for the whole night.

After sleeping with Ha Jungwoo for the third time, Kang Hajin was very satisfied. He decided to use Ha Jungwoo in order to cut off the engagement with his fiancé, Kim Mujin and also to solve his *jinx1like a curse problem.

 

After knowing the reason why Kang Hajin cut off the engagement with him, Kim Mujin started attacking Ha Jungwoo and blocked his resources. Ha Jungwoo who knew nothing asked Kang Hajin to give him other resources as compensation for sleeping with him.

This enraged Kang Hajin who thought Ha Jungwoo was just the same gold digger he had met before. He told Ha Jungwoo, he could give him the resources if he did what he told him to do.

A few days later, Ha Jungwoo was brought to an orgy party and he was gangbanged by multiple rich second generation for the whole night including Kang Hajin.

No one cares when he started crying and fainted a few times throughout the whole ordeal. Kang Hajin felt satisfied after he teach Ha Jungwoo his place and gave him the resources as he promised.

Feeling dirty and aggrieved, Ha Jungwoo purposely chose resources that needed him to shoot overseas in Country M.

Ha Jungwoo was gone from Country S but his popularity was increasing in both Country M and Country S. Kang Hajin also started to become busy with his work when his uncle, Kang Dowon involved in a car accident and became a vegetative.

All his uncle's responsibility fall into his hands overnight and how could he still have time to think about an insignificant boytoy he had just broken.

However, the moment he faced difficulty and wanted to procure an important deal with a foreign company, Kang Hajin immediately remembered about Ha Jungwoo.

He actually had a jinx where he needed to be really satisfied in sex in order to maintain his luck in his job. He slept with Ha Jungwoo a few times and was really satisfied. He also managed to seal a lot of deals during that time around.

Now when he needed to procure the foreign deal, he couldn't meet Ha Jungwoo. How could Kang Hajin let him go when he already found him to be able to solve his jinx like a lucky charm?

Then why are you treating him like shit?!💀🤡

When Kang Hajin knew Ha Jungwoo's current location in Country M, he immediately went there and kidnapped Ha Jungwoo who had just finished shooting a film.

In order to make sure Ha Jungwoo didn't run away from him again, Ha Jungwoo was imprisoned inside Kang Hajin's personal mansion with guards guarding it 24/7. If he wanted to go anywhere, Kang Hajin's bodyguards would follow him closely. Other than shooting commercials, he wasn't allowed to take more jobs that required a lot of time.

Inside the golden black room, Ha Jungwoo started to get depressed. Every night, he was tossed around like a heartless toy.

Kang Hajin never listened to what he said. His mouth was gagged every time Kang Hajin slept with him in order for him not to complain or cursed at Kang Hajin.

His eyes already too tired to cry thus he decided to remain motionless. The more he didn't react the less Kang Hajin would toss him at night.

Half a year later, Kang Dowon, Kang Hajin's uncle woke up from coma and decided to recuperate in one of the family mansion after he became a cripple man.

He let Kang Hajin to continue managing their family business.

During this time, Kang Hajin was abroad thus he didn't know that his uncle went to the mansion where he imprisoned Ha Jungwoo.

Ha Jungwoo who already lifeless didn't care who came to the mansion but Kang Dowon was shocked seeing an emaciated young man in the mansion, especially when there was a chain on his leg.

Feeling pity, he dismissed all Kang Hajin's guards and immediately plan to send Ha Jungwoo abroad, far away from Kang Hajin.

After Kang Hajin knew what his uncle did, he immediately went back and the two argued ferociously. 

During this time around, the former Chairman which was ang Dowon's father had just passed away due to old age and his position was automatically inherited by Kang Dowon. Even though Kang Dowon just woke up from coma, the current patriarch of the Kang family and the current Chairman of their family company was Kang Dowon and not Kang Hajin thus Kang Hajin ought to listen to his order.

During the argument, Kang Dowon accidentally fall down the stairs and died.

At this part Leo stopped reading and a frown started to form between his eyebrows.

Leo:......Did this author think all the readers were stupid? It is so obvious that this *spicy chicken2spicy chicken is a slang for rubbish in Chinese author just conveniently killed off the only reasonable character Kang Dowon to make sure no one would stay between the protagonist and the male lead's relationship no matter how toxic it was.

 

It's the normal troupe of whoever tried to separate the two main characters would either die or became unlucky for his whole life.

Feeling that his brain might bleed and he might suddenly got a high blood pressure, Leo decided to just skimmed through the thick spicy chicken full of blackness and red flags plot until the end.

The other reason was because he couldn't bear to read the sex scene between the two characters when most of the time only one person felt pleasure and satisfied while the other was tortured.

"Sure enough, the protagonist did end up with that big shining *red flag3bad/obviously problematic male lead Kang Hajin and that uncle's name was not even mention anymore after he died! Good, good, give me more trashy plot like this (sarcastic)."

 

 

[This kind of plot is popular with BL lovers nowadays so you couldn't really blamed the author for that.]

Listening to what 007 said, Leo also knew that those authors sometime had no choice but to write what people like to read. There were a lot of readers that like angsty and full of unnecessary drama with a big red flag characters.

They didn't even care if the two main characters' relationship started with someone getting raped. The plot have a lot of red flag tags such as: Non-con (None Consent), Dubcon (Dubious Consent), Rape, RapeVictimBecomeLover

There was a deep frown between Leo's eyebrow, "So what is my mission, dear 007?

The system knew his master host was annoyed after reading the seemingly illogical full of plot holes and unnecessary dog brain drama plot, but what else could this poor system do?

007 quickly showed the system for this word.

 

=============
Plot Fixer Save The World Board:

>> Mission: Make sure the protagonist won't be with the male lead.

>> Original host's wish: Live a happy life with his family

==============

 

Leo's eyes immediately gleamed as if he found a treasure box when he saw the mission.

"That's easy. I will make sure to trample that walking red flag Kang Hajin. So who am I right now? Wait let me guess, if I'm not Kang Hajin or Ha Jungwoo, then maybe Kim Mujin?"

Kim Mujin's ending in the plot was also bad since obviously he was one of the villain that tried to separate the two main characters.

He was sent abroad by his family in order to not anger Kang Hajin and not make trouble for Ha Jungwoo anymore.

However, when he was abroad, Kang Hajin who felt like he needed to avenge his lover decided to hire a group of men to rape Kim Mujin.

Kim Mujin later on was tested as HIV positive and died alone two years later after he commit suicide due to depression and PTSD.

[Nope.]

"I have a feeling that I'm a cannon fodder but the only cannon fodder is Kim Mujin ah? Oh wait, isn't Kang Dowon also considered a cannon fodder? But I looked quiet young."

[You're now a character that was mentioned around maybe thrice in the plot.

Character: Ha Jinwoo
Role: Ha Jungwoo's brother and one of the young leaders of Raja Cartel4 In Malay, Raja means King.]

 

'Damn, I become a mafia member.'

Leo started to look through the original's memory and he knew Ha Jungwoo was currently still in high school and in the midst of preparing for the entrance exam.

This meant the plot still didn't start yet. He has around a year before the plot started.

But he couldn't *OOC5 Out Of Character too much or else the world consciousness would eject him and 007 from this world and his spiritual might become damaged even further.

 

Despite the system not constraining him, Leo still couldn't OOC too much lest any other characters sense something and became aware of something they shouldn't. If any of the characters knew they were in a novel, the world will automatically started to crumble down.

Everything will start to reset.

[Don't worry master. I will be your helper. Just wait.]

After that he sensed that he couldn't hear 007's voice anymore.

"What does he mean by helper? Did he abandon me?"

10