1.2
187 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ha Jinwoo is currently 25 years old while the protagonist Ha Jungwoo is 19 years old.

Based on the original's memory, he always knew Ha Jungwoo wasn't his real brother. His mother Ha Jisoo decided to adopt Ha Jungwoo who they found him abandoned behind a bush not far away from their old house in the countryside.

It was obvious someone throw him away and assumed the baby might died slowly or a wild dog might ravaged on the baby.

Feeling pity, Ha Jisoo decided to take the baby and raised him along with her son despite herself being a single mother. Her instinct as a mother couldn't possibly made her acted like she didn't see the pitiful baby.

Since then Ha Jungwoo had became their family members and Ha Jisoo nor Ha Jinwoo ever told about all that to Ha Jungwoo.

The three persons family later on moved to the metropolitan city when Ha Jisoo was offered a better job as an assistant professor in a private college.

However, things changed when she was crashed by a drunk driver and had to undergone surgeries. The drunk driver couldn't be identified thus they couldn't ask anyone for some sort of compensation.

Ha Jinwoo used their family's saving and Ha Jisoo's insurance to cover up for the treatment. But during the recuperation period, the doctor told them, Ha Jisoo actually had a brain cancer.

The tumor was actively growing and they needed to treat it quickly. Due to the location of the cancer tumor, surgery wasn't an option thus Ha Jisoo started to undergone chemotherapy and consumed medicines that caused a lot of money.

Their family's saving soon depleted and Ha Jinwoo decided to drop out from school and started working odd jobs. Due to his sturdy and tall stature, it wasn't long before he was recruited into a mafia group and rose into a young leader position.

However, he never revealed about his job to any of his family members.

In the plot, Ha Jungwoo only knew about Ha Jinwoo's job when Ha Jinwoo had to undergone a few surgeries.

The fact that he wasn't Ha Jisoo's son was also known to him when Ha Jisoo was on the brink of death not long after Ha Jinwoo's death.

Ha Jisoo was saddened and heartbroken when she knew about her son had died while she could do nothing and this caused her condition to deteriorate and not long after, she also died.

It was a typical plot where the protagonist knew unexpected secrets when only something bad happened.

Han Jungwoo was allowed to get out to attend his mother's funeral before he was imprisoned again by Kang Hajin.

Not long after that, his real family found him and took him away from Kang Hajin when they found out their baby was switched at birth. It's the typical magpie occupying a dove's nest troupe.

Because of this Kang Hajin who realised he needed Ha Jungwoo turned into a gentleman and started to pursue Ha Jungwoo earnestly.

Did the protagonist's life turn better when he found his real family?
Not really.

Because the protagonist was just a highschool graduates and only work as an actor, his real family didn't value him much unlike the guy who they raised for more than 20 years, who had a master degree in business and economy

It was the typical comparison between a young master and a pheasant raised outside.

Ha Jungwoo's own sister and mother seemed to be biased with him thus with no one else to depend on, the protagonist went on to depend on the one and only red flag + rapist male lead Kang Hajin.

At first, Ha Jungwoo started a love hate fight with Kang Hajin before both of them decided to be honest with their feelings and became a real couple.

Both of them became power couple. Ha Jungwoo became more and more famous with Kang Hajin's help and even build his own entertainment company while Kang Hajin with his lucky charm + jinx solver (Ha Jungwoo) created a bigger business empire that spread across the globe.

Kang Hajin destroyed Ha Jungwoo's real family that treated him badly and their love story became the envy of millions of people. Their marriage was blessed by Ha Jungwoo's fans all around the world and it became the marriage of the decade.

There was even a film inspired by their love story from how they met until they got married.

Happy ending.

"Bullshit plot," Leo muttered.

Because a lot of people watched the film, forcing someone to accept your love became a trend and many people immediately started to confess to their crushes.

Kidnappings cases soared drastically and many young men and women were reported missing.

That was why Leo have to make sure Kang Hajin won't be with Ha Jungwoo. Their love story became a bad portrayal of how a happy and healthy relationship should be.

A lot of young men especially thought that if they were dominating and aggressive enough, their partner will definitely fall in love with them. Things got worst when even young girls started to kidnapped guys they liked and coerced them to like them back.

"Sigh, I already feel dizzy even when I just skimmed through the plot. I think I need some time to really read everything in detail."

The plot was full of things Leo hated:

✔ Forced relationship
✔ Weak willed protagonist that have to depend on someone and couldn't counterattack by himself
✔ Swapped son/daughter after birth
✔ shitty characters getting a happy ending while good characters all die/forgotten

The plot of this world had every single thing he hated.

He looked at Ha Jinwoo's body that was full with scars and there was dry blood on his forehead and knuckles, showing that the original just finished fighting in a brawl before Leo transmigrated into his body.

While he was still looking through Ha Jinwoo's memory, suddenly the house doorbell rang.

-Ding dong. Ding dong.

Clack.

Opening the door, he could see a man in his early 30s, wearing a simple office attire standing in front of the door step. He even had a tattoo on his neck.

"?" Leo raised his eyebrows slightly after seeing the unknown man, before a name popped out in his mind.

Choi Hye Sung.

The current heir of Raja Cartel. He had killed and crippled all his other siblings or half siblings in order to become the heir. The current patriarch was his father.

Before Leo managed to call out 'young master' , the man already spoken, "Master host, it's me. Tadaaa, I told you I'm gonna help you."

His cheerful way of talking really didn't match the rigid and sharp looking face with a dragon tattoo on his neck.

"007! How?!" Leo was shocked.

007 also transmigrated into one of the characters in this world.

"Actually all systems have the ability to do this. I went to ask the admin of Plot Fixer Save The World Department and he thought me how to do it."

Leo looked at Choi Hye Sung(007) for a moment before he nodded, indicating that he understand what had happened despite still have many unanswered questions.

"So as the young master of Raja Cartel I can help you kill or destroy Kang Hajin easily," 007 said sounded proud.

"We can't kill the protagonist or his male lead. Don't you remember?"

007: !!!!

"Eh, but what else can we do?" 007 was confused.

Leo knew his naive system might have thought of a simple plan like eliminating the male lead early on so the protagonist wouldn't have the chance to meet him.

This way, they could easily complete the mission and no one was harmed (*cough except the male lead).

However, due to the world restriction, the transmigrators were not allowed to kill the protagonist or their supposed partner since they were both the children of heaven which also protected by the protagonist halo.

Even without the world's restriction, he wouldn't kill the male lead since the male lead wouldn't be a male lead if Leo could stomp on him like stomping on ant. Plus he needed to know what he did wrong before he was destroyed.

After a thousand worlds, this was his first time to be able to do whatever he wanted without being restricted and controlled by the system thus he decided to take it slow and steady.

"You're the successor of a big and rich cartel group so why are you being hasty. We've been to a thousand worlds so white washing a notorious cartel and create a legitimate and law abiding business organization isn't that hard is it?" Leo suggested.

"Ohhhhhh~ As expected, my master's idea sure is something else," Choi Hye Sung naturally agreed since he knew his master never decided on something if he wasn't confident with it.

They decided to discuss about the plan in Ha Jinwoo's house. Fortunately the protagonist Ha Jungwoo was currently living in the school dormitory while their mother Ha Jisoo was in the hospital.

Within a week, Raja experienced major changes. The old leaders that were loyal to the patriarch went missing one by one that even the patriarch felt iffy about it.

"You can't find who did this yet?!" The cigarettes ash bowl was thrown towards the unlucky subordinates.

"No patriarch. We are sorry."

"Tsk, useless dogs. All of you are so useless! Do I need to use my own hands to solve small fries like them?!" Patriarch Kim roared in anger.

He had ordered his son Choi Hye Sung to find the perpetrator that targeted their cartel but the situation had became worst as days passed.

- Bang bang bang!

Gunshots sound erupted out of nowhere, shocking the people inside the patriarch's office.

Choi Hye Sung leisurely walked in the hallway while evading the gunshots and let his men finished off all the dogs while he walked straight towards the patriarch office.

A group of police officers had already surrounded the area and he only needed to hand them the patriarch's head as per agreement.

"Fortunately the original Choi Hye Sung was smart," he muttered.

After 007 transmigrated into Choi Hye Sung, he also got the original's memory and Choi Hye Sung was actually one of the people that would work with the male lead Kang Hajin in the future thus he didn't get a bad ending.

He would use Kang Hajin's influence to white washed the Kim family business (the cartel) and turned it into a legitimate and law abiding business organization. The two soon became close business partner.

During this timeline, Choi Hye Sung actually already got in contact with a few police informants and the military in order to make a deal on how to slowly white washed their company without him going to jail.

In the original plot, Choi Hye Sung pitted his own father the patriarch thus 007 also did the same thing but much earlier. With Ha Jinwoo's help, all the low levels underlings had turned their loyalty towards Choi Hye Sung in no time.

Ha Jinwoo became his business partner and when he became the company CEO (Chief Executive Officer), Ha Jinwoo would be the COO (Chief Operation Officer).

"Young master, how could you do this?! You betrayed the patriarch!" One of the dog shouted.

- Bang!

"So noisy," Choi Hye Sung nonchalantly fired a shot straight into the man's skull.

That man was the patriarch most loyal guard thus Choi Hye Sung knew nothing would change his loyalty and he might posed a problem later on thus it was better for him to meet King Yama early.

"Guys, quickly wrap everything up here and asked those police guys to come inside and apprehend everyone that didn't wear the red hand band," Choi Hye Sung ordered his men.

Those who wore red hand band was Choi Hye Sung and Ha Jinwoo's men thus per agreement, the police couldn't capture them and only captures those under the patriarch along with the patriarch.

- Clack
- Bang bang bang

Loud noise of gunshots reverberated inside the initially peaceful room. All the guards immediately died leaving behind only a middle age man looking dumbfounded.

Choi Hye Sung leisurely entered the luxurious office room where a middle age man was currently staring at him with wide eyes.

"You *white-eyed wolf1white-eyed wolf: ungrateful bastard son!! I should have killed you when you're born if I knew this would happen," the patriarch roared.

 

"Isn't there a saying about the young replacing the old? Don't you think now is the perfect time for that?" Choi Hye Sung said nonchalantly as if he did nothing wrong.

"You! You! Why did you do this?! You dare betray your own father and the business that have been feeding you since you were born?!"

"Father, do you think this kind of illegal business can continue hiding in the dark and no one will find us? It's time for change but you're too stubborn and didn't want to change. If you want to go to hell then go alone. I don't want to be drag along with you."

Currently the government was relentless in pursuing and capturing illegal cartel or mafia businesses in order to ensure public safety thus Raja cartel was bound to be in a precarious situation in the near future.

The original Choi Hye Sung had long planned how to white wash his family business but his father was his main and one and only opposition.

"You bastard unfilial son. Do you think you're clean?! Everyone here is dirty. If I'm going down, you're also going down!"

"Ok I know but my time still not up yet. Guys quickly take the patriarch to his new home (prison)," Choi Hye Sung was too lazy to mind a middle age man's rambling.

That night, Raja Cartel was no more and the police reported that everyone in the cartel had been captured including their patriarch.

On the same day, a new technology and security company was registered under the name of XB Universal Inc.

Thank you for reading and for all the comments. I really like to read all the comments after writing such a dog shit plot.

I loved to read BLs Manhwa because the arts are pretty but the plot sometimes make me questioned my own conscience and common sense, especially those trashy plot where the shou(bottom) usually treated badly by the gong(top) but they still ended up together 💀🙄.

The same questions always popped out in my brain: Like why? Him? Why not chose someone else?

Kang Hajin and Ha Jungwoo plot isn't that scary if you compared them to Killing Stalking, Warehouse, Obey Me etc. These mf Manhwa really make me think why did I even read this?

All these manhwas are really popular not gonna lie and the rating was not bad but if you want me to give a rating for this kind of plot that full of force, non-consensual intimate relationship that obviously caused some kind of trauma in the long run and also Stockholm Syndrome, I have to say I'm gonna rate it 4/10. Four is for the beautiful art style and translation.

I know some might like these kind of troupe (rape, force love, rape victim become lover etc) but not me. My heart is as soft as cotton candy so please give me more fluffy love.

You want something hot and kinky, can try to read Him, Him & Him Manhwa. It's not BL but the relationship is great and full of consent and understanding. No one abused anyone and everyone is happy. (Ehem spoiler: it's a story of one woman and three men in a polyamorous relationship)

Another hot BL Manhwa that I approved is Full Volume, Dangerous Convenient Store and Love Shuttle(Yaoi). All the gongs/semes/tops are really good to their partner and the plot is good too. Not much unnecessary drama or any innocent protagonist got harmed or abused.

Share any good BL manhwas you guys have read here 😋😋😋 No red flags 🚩🚩 allowed 🗡🔫🔪

11