1.4
155 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After working like the world might ended if he slacked off, Ha Jinwoo decided to take a break for a bit and went to a bar. He booked a private room and planned to drink alone.

After a thousand worlds, he wanted to at least take break from time to time in this world.

Sitting down inside the private room that isn't overly luxurious, he started to relax.

Sipping on the drinks he randomly ordered, Jinwoo leaned on the couch in a relax manner, 'This is life. Not getting stabbed or shot every single moment that make me don't even have time to breath.'

"Sir, is there anything that you want to add?" Asked the waiter.

Glancing at the waiter from the corner of his eyes, Ha Jinwoo knew that waiter wasn't actually as naive and pure as his looks. The greed in his eyes had long be seen by Ha Jinwoo.

Even though Jinwoo was gay, that doesn't mean he will eat any kind of meat or fish serve for him. Like this tender looking meat but was actually a medium rare, wasn't really his taste.

He prefers a fully cooked, mature and smoky tasted meat. Not the one that tasted like a white lotus or a green tea.

"No it's ok. I just want to be alone. You can go."

It was a clear cut rejection thus the waiter didn't dare to dwindle around anymore since he knew those who could book private room in this luxurious bar not only has money but also came from powerful background.

The waiter have no idea that Ha Jinwoo managed to book the room because he just casually hacked the bar system since it had the highest rating compared to the other bars in the city.

Ha Jinwoo continue drinking one glass after another until he finished a bottle of whiskey by himself. He already felt tipsy but he was still sober. He continue to indulge himself thinking he had to enjoy his alone time without Choi Hye Sung chirping beside his ears.

However not everything would go according to his will when suddenly a man suddenly barged into his private room; looking obviously delirious. It was unknown whether it was caused by alcohol or drug.

(A man's POV)

A few moments before that, somewhere around the bar, a tall man with sharp facial feature frowned when he felt something was wrong with his body. He was sure that no one have the opportunity to spike on his drinks or food.

Suddenly a scene flashed in the tall man's mind when he was inside the toilet, there was a young man who bumped into him while holding a burning cigarettes in his hand. The scent of the smoke smelled weirdly pleasant but he didn't think anything much about it.

He just continue washing his hand and ignored the lingering smell inside the toilet.

And currently the room he was in also have the same scent.

'F*** did someone burned an aphrodisiac incense here?! I need to get out from here.'

He had read that aphrodisiac in the form of an incense smoke would become more potent if someone drank alcohol while smelling it and he did just that.

He had many rivals that envy him and wanted him to disappear or to ruin his reputation. That was why he always careful of what he consumed.

Many of his rivals and clients tried to sent beautiful men and women to please him or pitted him but he always rejected them.

Some even injected aphrodisiac into the people they sent so he could do whatever he wanted with that individual until he was satisfied but he wasn't interested and usually kicked those people out mercilessly.

All his business partners knew that he despised this kind of practice and if any of them tried to do that to him, he would unhesitantly break their business contract.

Walking aimlessly down the dim stairways. He used the wall as his support since his leg felt like jelly due to the drug. His body was burning hot and his head felt fuzzy like his brain was melting into a puddle.

He didn't know where he went but suddenly he found a door knob and his guts told him to go inside and rest until the drug effect wore off.

And just when he wanted to release a breath of relief, he heard a person's voice suddenly not far from him: "Who?"

"...."

The room was dimly lighted and his blurry eyes couldn't really see the other person's appearance. He only knew that person was a male adult based on the voice.

When he was still immersed in his own thought, the voice rang out again.

"Eh, a smoky meat? Is today my lucky day?"

"...."

He was at loss. He didn't know what that man was talking about or if he was hallucinating.

He suddenly thought of getting out of the room but his legs didn't seem to have that much strength left, making it hard for him to even stand up properly.

Afterwards, several wall lamps in the room were lit up. In the light that was not too bright, he finally knew why the room was so dim before.

Clearly, this was a private room with no windows and a really good sounds insulation that was furnished to look like a luxurious hotel room. As far as he know, there were indeed rich customers who pay for private rooms to indulge themselves to the fullest without having to go to the hotel.

There was only one person in the whole room besides him. At the same time, he also hazily saw the face of the other person.

The other man was wearing a simple dark blue shirt but the aura he exudes obviously didn't seem as simple as his attire. He was very tall, by visual observation he seemed to be more than 1.8 meters.

Such a tall person was also seem to be blessed with handsome facial features.

At the moment when the two people's eyes met in the air for a short time, he subconsciously took a step back.

Those eyes looked like an endless abyss with no end but weird enough, he seemed to see stars in those eyes which make him took a glance at the man once again.
  

At the same time, he became more feverish and his legs seemed to be weaker and sluggish like they were going to give up at any moment.

In a panic, he tried his best to calm himself down. But the aphrodisiac made his mind become chaotic.

Under the other person's sharp eyes, he told him about his predicament since he didn't have much choice: "I have been drugged, can you help me? I will pay you no matter how much."

"You sure are careless."

He didn't expect that person to say that.

Or perhaps, didn't expect him to use this….tone. The man sounded like he knew something but didn't intend to divulge into it.

A slight sneer appeared on the man's face while his eyes shone like he had found something interesting.  

He on the other hand who was currently muddle headed and was unaware that the two red patches on his cheeks were very distinctive, revealing a seductive color.

A moment later, that person chuckled: "Ok I help you since it's rare to meet someone who suit my aesthetic."

"?"

He looked up at the person even more puzzled. His chaotic brain had difficulty analyzing and interpreting the meaning of the other party's words.

Then, he heard the man's commanding tone: "Come here." 

He couldn't remember how he got close to him.

When he came back to his senses, he could smell the scent of sandalwood scent cologne and alcohol from the man.

It was not strong nor disgusting but a very light and unique fragrance.
  

The unfamiliar smell and the unfamiliar feeling were intertwining, coupled with the atmosphere of the well air-conditioned room and quiet night, it was like a grand symphony, making people intoxicated. 

As for the event that followed, he couldn't remember much.

The man took off his all his clothes since he was sweating. He could feel a warm hands caresses all over his body, making his mind even more muddled.

"Shhh, be obedient or I will not help you. Here lean on me, while I'm still in a good mood."

Even though the voice was devoid of any warm or affection, it sounds weirdly reassuring and gentle. He leaned on the man's body while putting his chin on the man's shoulder. Too embarrassed to watch what the man did to help him.

"Your little brother sure is big and thick. Really suit my taste. I want to taste it can I?"

He just nodded his head and he heard the man chuckled which make his heart feels somewhat itchy.

He was laid on the couch and both of his legs were pried open wide with the man crouching in between them. The man's warm breath tickled his hard erection that looked like it going to burst in any minute.

"Are you a bottom or top? But I like both and you really suit my taste. Unfortunately I need to complete my mission first."

The man kept chatting with him while his hands stroking on his erection. His head became fuzzy and he couldn't here everything the man said.

'Gasp.'

He felt a warm and wet thing, wrapping his erection. His instinct make him thrust his erection fast in order to find a release faster.

Splurt.

He felt satisfied and in a bliss. While he was still in cloud nine, something poke his behind.

The man stared at him while smiling but when he looked below their abdomens, he could see the man's genital, in front of his back entrance.

Since his body was feeling weak due to the pleasure, he didn't manage to say anything before the man grabbed both of their manhood and rubbed them together.

The man also grabbed his hands since he couldn't wrapped both of their genitals alone.

(A/N: They didn't go all the way)

"Yes, yes hold it tighter. Yes ah~"

It was unknown what possessed him, he grabbed the man's hair and kissed him deeply as if he wanted to swallow the man whole.

The man grab the back of his neck to deepen their kiss until both of them were out of breath. String of saliva could be seen when their lips finally parted apart.

He stared at the man as if trying to engraved his face into his soul.
  

Obviously,  he should have felt ashamed and disgusted, but on the contrary he felt that his whole body was set on fire.
  

Everything he did was pure instinct. He who never being intimate with anyone after living for 34 years felt like he had stumbled upon an oasis. Just like a thirsty traveler, he started to indulge himself in pleasure and he knew he might get addicted.

'I want this man to be mine and only mine forever.'

That was his last thought before he fainted after he got to release everything pent up that was burning inside his body.

During this process, the whole room filled with the moaning sounds from the two men.

(Ha Jinwoo's POV)

Ha Jinwoo looked at the man who was fast asleep on his chest. He didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Even thought they didn't go all the way until the end, the man was so fierce that Ha Jinwoo's body was covered with bite marks all over, especially around his chest area. However, he was still satisfied because he still managed to eat the man's tofu.

At first Ha Jinwoo felt irritated that his rare relax time was disturbed.

A man suddenly barged into his private room, looking obviously delirious. He looked daze but his deep black eyes still retain some clarity.

But his annoyance disappeared into thin air once he saw the man who couldn't even stand properly looked at him as if he had found a savior.

While he was still appreciating the handsome face, Han Jinwoo heard him said: "I have been drugged, can you help me? I will pay you no matter how much."

Of course. Even if you don't ask, I will still help you, handsome. Free of charge.

Ha Jinwoo felt intrigue and amused looking at the man that was also looking at him.

A slight smile appeared on his face while his eyes shone like he had found something interesting. He had transmigrated to thousand of worlds without any chance to fall in love and this man really suit his aesthetic. 

'Why not indulge myself for a bit. Plus, this abstinent looking man might be single right?'

Well, not that he had any problem taking someone else husband but if there was a single man why should he bother with someone taken.

"Ok I help you."

"?" Look of confusion was apparent on the man's face which make Ha Jinwoo felt he was cute.

"Come here." 

Even though he really wanted to go all the way through until the last step but considering that the man wasn't sober enough to properly give consent, he refrain himself a bit.

'I didn't want anyone to file a rape charge on me while I'm not even finished my task yet.'

"Are you a bottom or top? But I like both and you really suit my taste. Maybe after I finished my mission, I will....."

Ha Jinwoo who didn't have any memory of his past had already had a gist that he was gay but never have the opportunity to find a  lover due to the system and restriction put on him.

But now was different. He might try to be in a relationship if the other party was this man.

Two hours later, the room was quiet and Ha Jinwoo just stared at the sleeping man beside him. He caressed the man's face before decided to sleep after he finished cleaning up their mess.

Fortunately the man had the same size as him thus he changed the man's shirt and pants with the extra clothes he brought.

"Sigh, it seems I have to go to the office tomorrow wearing the same cloth."

He barely sleep while the company was busy with their new product, beta testing, research and meetings.  Thus, hugging the man beside him, not long after that Ha Jinwoo fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

10