Chapter 1: Hololive Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Hololive Chapter 1}

The Chief and Yagoo were looking at the pictures on the table, showing a collage of idols in different costumes.

"SWIMSUITS! It emphasises the breast better! The melons are better to show off to the audience!" (Yagoo)

"BLOOMERS! It can show the plumpness of their ass and showcases their thighs better! It also proves a more youthful look. Plus, half of our talents are flat so it is too cruel making them go in bikinis." (Chief)

"Wait, it's near Valentine! We can do fancy school uniforms, the colourful ribbons can direct attention to their bountiful chest."

"No, we need to decorate their skirts to display a sweet tease for the audience. The anticipation of seeing underneath the skirts will be great."

As the Chief and Yagoo are arguing about the upcoming costume event for the idols, an ordinary clock on the wall had a little magic circle that brought in audio noises.

In a room far from the intense debate, it was packed with girls listening to the conversation.

"Ahh~ I wish Chief was like this when we work together ❤️"

"...I didn't like it how he called me flat..."

"Don't worry senpai, at least he's looking at your good points!"

"I have a feeling he's only looking at this debate as a way of business."

"You think too much kouhai, I been with Chief near the start and I think he's finally getting excited with the number of girls he brought."

"Shouldn't he be excited near the start?"

"I think he wants a harem senpai! Isn't that every man's dream?"

"What is his dream?"

"Ummm...."

"Dunno..."

"Eto..."

"Is he nearly done? I wanna have a fight with Chief!"

"No! Kouhai, I have a singing session with him after this so please leave him with me!"

"Oh, you wanna have some alone time with Chief?"

"I don't know what you mean...."

All the girls laughed in the room, oblivious to the fact that Chief had already turned off the magic circle on the clock and all the audio was his illusion.

"Wow, they are way too horny." (Chief)

"Indeed, good thing I have my wife. I love her too much." (Yagoo)

"Indeed...indeed. The swimsuits are a cool idea, we'll go with it"

"Great idea."

0