Chapter 11: Hololive Clips 1
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Hololive Clips 1}

 

Bella Cranel, using her nimble footwork, skittered around the minotaur. She kept on trying to find an opening but the skin of the bull was too tough for her little dagger. Before the minotaur could wildly swing its axe around, a command was shouted at Bella.

“Back off, Bella. I’ll take it from here.”

Reluctantly, Bella jumped back and watched around ten daggers pierce the minotaur, pinning it on the dungeon wall.

“Watch carefully,” Chief beckoned the girl over as he fiddled with a skeleton knife in his hand, “Your little dagger will not cut these tough hides, so you need to aim for the weak spots.”

Swiftly, he stabbed into the minotaur’s eye and even twisted it to inflict more damage. It moo'd in pain but Chief was too busy teaching and Bella was concentrating on his tips.

“Twisting will cause more pain and easy damage, so bring some cheapass knives as leaving them in the wound causes irritation. Pulling it out may be better for bleeding effects but in the heat of the moment, with the monsters thrashing around, might be a dangerous endeavour so just leave it. Ears are also good!”

Chief conjured another knife and rammed it into the minotaur’s ears, earning another growl.

“Destroying the insides of the ears causes unbalance and severe incoordination, allowing easy kills. However, never start aiming for these weaknesses as they will learn to guard better and become tougher foes. You are fast so just hit and run. Ah, you should build your stamina if that’s the case as well. Understood everything?”
“Yes, Chief-san!” Bella saluted, albeit a bit clumsily as her legs were aching a bit.
“Let’s get ready to head back now.” Chief checked the time as he swiped his hand and killed the minotaur in half instantly. 

He then tugged the monster’s body into a material bag, which earned the ire of the dungeon. It did not want someone taking the monster’s body out of the dungeon. The walls trembled and the floor shook, startling Bella as she tried to stabilise herself by hanging on Chief’s arm

“Silence!” Chief commanded and the dungeon stopped as he hovered his bleeding index finger. His blood was concentrated on the tip of the index finger but didn’t drop until he commanded.

“Once more and you can kiss your ass goodbye.”

The dungeon bellowed and ceased its anger, directly opening a new set of stairs to the surface.

“Chief-san, do you think Hestia-sama would get mad if I learnt these?” Bella asked.
“Huh? Why?”
“Well, it is considered unsportsmanlike. Hestia-sama told me the cheapest move I can pull off is a kick in the crotch.”
“Ah, who cares. You want to kill fast, do it my way. Die fast, do Hestia’s way!”
“Hestia-sama isn’t going to like hearing that.”
“Not my problem, I can lie and you can’t.”
“Ppppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee, Chief-san! I don’t want her to hear about us fighting minotaurs.”
“Well, that is for you to learn how to lie to a Goddess.”

0