Chapter 12: Hololive Chapter 12
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Hololive Chapter 12}

(In the land of some Wuxia Xiania nonsense world)

 

Ling Liu continued to concentrate in the Heavenly Ice Spirit Formation, trying to the last wisps of Qi to consolidate her Golden Core.

 

BANG!

 

With the help of the Heaven Primordial Goddess of the Cosmos and the Ice Phoenix Immortal Goddess, her cultivation soared so high that it deterred the Heavenly Tribulations. The Golden Core swelled and fully inserted into her dantian. After the three souls inspected their physical body to make sure there were no problems, the young cultivator jumped up and rushed to her teacher for the good news.
Walking out of the exhausted formation, Ling Liu spotted her teacher instructing her Junior Brother and approached them after finishing one set of stances.

“Teacher Tatsu, I hav-” (Ling Liu)
“Just call me Chief,” He dismissed the honorific and looked back to make sure his Martial Artist wasn’t making any mistakes.
‘Tch.’ (Ling Liu)
‘Tch!’ (Ice Phoenix Immortal Goddess)
‘You know, acting all tsundere isn’t going to work. The other lady from the City of-’ (Heaven Primordial Goddess of the Cosmos)
‘Quiet, you are not helping!’ (Ling & Icy) 

“Um, Chief. I have completed forming my Golden Core! My Cosmic Ice bloodline became even purer!” (Ling Liu)
Chief finally listened to his young disciple and prompted the martial artist to take a break, “Is that so? Let me take a look…” he sighed and looked at her.

 

The newly formed disciple’s physical body obviously underwent an upgrade after the cultivation stage, transforming from a normal duckling to a majestic phoenix. Her skin turned to a soft snow white, complementing her face to become jaded. Ling Liu grew into an hourglass shape, slim yet bountiful on all sides that mattered. The three souls were in great expectation, wondering what kind of eyes Chief would be making upon witnessing their new body. Fascination? Lust? Awe?

 

Ling Liu came out of her trance and carefully studied her teacher’s face as she flaunted her body. His eyes looked deep into her and the other two souls before inspecting every internal inch for any flaws or mistakes during cultivation. When he was done ticking the boxes for any complications, Chief finally saw her appearance.

He…..had a confused face. Perplexed? Annoyance? Ling Liu had never seen such emotions on Chief’s face before and it didn’t help as he was scrutinising her face for 5 full minutes.

“Um, Chief?” Ling Liu broke the ice first as she and her other souls were agitated by the silent treatment from Chief.
“Hold there for a second,” he flicked his wrist and retrieved a white clean rag from [INVENTORY]. For most cultivators, it would just look like he acquired the rag from those ‘legendary spatial rings’, which Chief finds distasteful since you just need to cut off the finger to disable their access to their supplies.

 

Chief approached Ling Liu and placed his hand on her cheeks with no hesitation. The three souls blushed immediately as he caressed their soft skin.
‘Does Chief prefer physical contact?!’ (Ling Liu)
‘Is Chief attracted to our cheeks?!’ (Ice Phoenix Immortal Goddess)
‘By the heavens! Chief looks so cool when we are facing each other so close!’ (Heaven Primordial Goddess of the Cosmos)

Chief’s face drew closer, his red eyes matching the same level as her aquamarine eyes. The three souls’ hearts nearly burst out of their chest at witnessing his cool features in proximity. His other arm slowly raised to their face and the girls’ gazes were hazy, wondering what he would do next.

 

And….Chief was viciously rubbing the rag on her face.

“God dammit, did you put make-up on to have this snow-white skin! Your skin is paler than white paper, looks so weird.” Chief mumbled as he diligently tried to get rid of the weird white complexion on his disciple’s face, “Wish those Chinese didn’t make such weird descriptions for woman beauty…or was it Dad since he did create this world? Maybe I should ask him if this is his fetish….”

‘...’ (Ling Liu)
‘KYAAAAAHHHHHHH! HE’S TOUCHING OUR FACE!!! I COULD DIE HAPPY NOW!!!!’ (Ice Phoenix Immortal Goddess)
‘...’ (Heaven Primordial Goddess of the Cosmos)

0