Chapter 13: Hololive Chapter 13
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 {Little Segment} {Hololive Chapter 13}

Numerous scientists were all intensely watching the monitors that were surveilling a white room that looked like a prison room, despite how spacious it was. It lacked substance as a room, with a dull bed in the corner and toys, books, games, and other recreational devices in another corner. However, the scientists didn’t care about the little details and were more nervous about the test that was currently happening. 

 

Inside the room was a little girl, looking no older than 3 years old, who was happily playing with her toys with a young adult in front of her. Usually, the girl interacted with frightened people in orange clothes or stoic people in white coats, but today, it was just a person in completely black clothing. SCP-053 was very happy, having to play with someone. She didn’t even remember the last time she had a friend to play with but it didn’t matter to her right now.

 

“How much time left, Dr Gears?” One of the scientists outside of the containment asked. He was busy concentrating on his gun, ready to break in if something went wrong.
“12 seconds left. Get ready!” Dr Gears informed the team, making all the scientists and armed personnel tense. 

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

10 minutes had passed.

….

Nothing happened. The Chief did not rush up to the girl and tried all means to kill her. The two people in containment were still fine, playing around with the girl’s toy horses. Chief even gave a cheeky grin to the scientist before picking SCP-053 and placing her on her bed to read a bedtime story.

“...What happened?” Dr Humid asked to break the overwhelming silence. Instantly, scientists ran around and typed up addendums to document the situation. Dr Gears was grinning, ready to fire hundreds of questions to Chief when he leaves the containment room. Scientists were lined up at the exit door, looking like they were hungry for days, all waiting for Chief to finish his experimentation.

 

With a flick of his wrist, the lights in the room dimmed to emulate a darker setting to better coax the little girl to sleep. When SCP-053 was finally asleep, the scientist on the other side of the door sighed in relief and felt like they had to wait for an eternity. Chief softly tucked the girl into her bed and started to walk to the exit. Scientists flocked around the door, while also some little leeway so the door could open. Even Dr Gears was standing on top of his assistant to get a better view.

But as Chief approached the exit, he gave a simple smile to the people on the other side of the one-way glass door and waved his hand.

[WARP]

And he fled from the facility, not wanting to entertain some of the fanatics.

 

‘The O5 is probably going to try and use this as an excuse for something. Might need to threaten them with some demonstrations.’ Chief thought as he randomly teleported to the middle of an arid desert, ‘Let’s check if there are new books in The Wanderer’s Library.’

 

[WARP]

0