Chapter 19: Black Bullet Chapter 6
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Black Bullet Chapter 6}

"PLEASE TRAIN ME!"

"Why?"

"I need to be stronger to protect my friends and humanity. It's my duty as a hero of humanity to become strong and defeat the Enigmas!"

The hero knelt on one knee and placed her longsword on the side. She had immense respect for her teacher in front of her.

"...Even if I am a villain?"

"I don't think so. You have been a respectable teacher ever since I joined the academy. Those rumours of you being the biggest threat to the world are lies and I won't hesitate to cut them down."

"Even if they are true?"

 

"...What do you mean, Chief?"

"What if those rumours of me being the Leader of Enigmas are true? What will you do?"

 

"..."

"Will you have the resolve to cut me? Or watch the world be devoured?"

"...It can't be true. NO! There must be some mistake! They must have held you hostage or something Chief! I can help you!"

"What if I told you that I was the one who brought upon the Enigmas to this world."

"!!!"

"800 years ago, I brought them to this world to seek new prey, devouring the humans and demons. What will you do, little hero?"

The hero was weakly sitting on the floor, looking at her teacher's unwavering red eyes.

"Will you cut me down, little Rosa?"

Her world crumbled as she was torn between the duty of the hero or the love of the student.

0