Arc 8: Motivation – Chapter 1
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 8: Motivation - Chapter 1

A few hours later*

"Hey, Master! Let's feast on more souls!" Esdeath's eyes gleamed with excitement, and a drop of saliva hung from the corner of her mouth as she looked at Daisuke with hunger.

"It seems like you've developed a sudden craving for souls." Daisuke said dryly, his attention momentarily shifted from the corpses scattered behind the couch, whose remains belonged to the house's former residents upon his arrival in the world of the Soul Eater.

"Well, you're the one who fused me with Rashomon, so you should know what you're getting into." Esdeath grinned, hunger in her eyes. "Besides, I feel so much more alive in this world the longer I'm here... It also makes me hungry, very hungry for many things."

Note to self: Esdeath seems to have a heightened sensitivity to the madness of the Soul Eater world and may be developing a non-canon Madness Wavelength. Her ongoing references to hunger and the desire to consume souls suggest the development of the Madness of Hunger or something related to hunger.

"Is that why you killed those people and then ate their souls the moment it appeared over their bodies?" Daisuke looks at Esdeath with a raised eyebrow.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Esdeath leans into Daisuke's arms, looks up and stares into Daisuke's eyes. "And let's not forget, the first thing I heard when I woke up was them talking about how they wanted to eat your flesh. If anything, I did you a favor, Master."

"Sure, let's go with that." Daisuke was in no mood to argue with Esdeath, not when he had other important things to worry about, like how any kind of madness in this world could easily affect him and the fact that Death walked among mortals, even though the guy had technically anchored his own soul in a damn city.

"By the way, Master." Esdeath began, leaning closer to Daisuke's face. "I can't help but notice that you've changed a lot since the last time I saw you. You seem... different. Sometimes stable and then suddenly unstable. It's like you're out of sync with yourself. I would blame it on the influence of this world, but I feel like these changes had been made before coming to this world."

"Yes, I have changed more than you would expect." Daisuke stated. "But let's talk about you. How does it feel to be able to turn into a weapon and all?" He asked, turning the conversation to Esdeath's newly acquired ability.

"It's not much different than when you used to channel Rashomon through your clothes." Esdeath replied casually. "All you've done is made it a permanent addition, giving you more versatility with the nodachi than when you were channeling Rashomon through your clothes as before, Master. As for how it felt... It's just the same as going back into the form of Rashomon. Nothing changes other than having another form."

"I see..." Daisuke agrees with a nod. "Let's take a break here for the night before we continue exploring this world." He looks at the possible future routes he could take in Soul Eater and notices that some match his priorities in the past, just excluding the materials as they are no longer necessary now that he has access to Great Red and Ophis; both could easily solve his previous problems of lacking essential materials to use together with Omnifabrication.

"Does that mean I have to go back to sleep while you summon your other partner to satisfy your desires?" Esdeath frowns, her irritation obvious in her tone. Suddenly, she screams uncharacteristically as Daisuke lifts her in a princess carry.

"Well, tonight, it's just you and me." Daisuke grins at Esdeath, who blushes slightly.

Daisuke gently carries Esdeath to the bedroom, using Omnifabrication to remove all traces of the gruesome scene that has unfolded in the house by Esdeath before reaching the master bedroom of the house.

Esdeath stares at Daisuke with wide eyes as she is thrown onto the bed, and her clothes are removed, revealing her naked body.

"I bet you weren't expecting this to happen, huh?" Daisuke smirks as he playfully teases Esdeath's pussy by slowly inserting his index finger, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. Her soft moans filled the room as her pussy became wet by the second.

Lost in her first sexual experience, Esdeath's senses are overwhelmed with pleasure, her focus solely on the sensations coursing through her body, not hearing Daisuke's speaking to her. Daisuke continues to explore her pussy with one finger, drawing out moans of bliss from her quivering lips. Just as Esdeath nears the peak of pleasure, Daisuke's sudden change in approach catches her off guard as he pulls out his finger, but before confusion sets in, a wave of bliss wash over her as he penetrates her with a powerful thrust of his hard dick, giving her the gift of her first orgasm.

Daisuke doesn't stop, going faster and faster, ignoring Esdeath's pleas for a break. But he doesn't listen. Sadly, Esdeath wasn't going to get any mercy from him, and neither should she expect any with her past deeds. Furthermore, he could see the look in her eyes that she loved this every second, even having her legs wrapped around his waist and even moving her hips to match the timing whenever he thrust inside her.

Despite what Esdeath says, her actions tell a different story. Maybe she enjoys being controlled by Daisuke in bed, even though she usually likes to be in charge or trying to manipulate him somehow.


The next day*

Daisuke is dumbfounded by the change in Esdeath after having sex with her for the first time.

"Here you go, Master." Esdeath placed a plate with a slab of roasted meat in front of Daisuke, which she found in the freezer. "Enjoy." She sat across from Daisuke, smiling like a girl deeply in love, her gaze fixed on him with an affectionate glint in her eyes.

"Aren't you hungry, Esdeath?" Daisuke asked, pointing to the plate of food in front of him. Then he took the fork and knife Esdeath had given him earlier and began eating the slab of roasted meat.

"I don't need to eat nor drink... However, there is something I'm willing to eat and drink." Esdeath leaned toward Daisuke and gave Daisuke a heated look. Resting her chin on her hand, she lets her gaze linger on him, gradually drawing attention to her seductive figure by adjusting her shirt to reveal a glimpse of her cleavage.

"Later." Daisuke mutters, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead as he ponders the consequences of his decision to have sex with Esdeath in this world. He wonders if perhaps another world, one outside the influence of Soul Eater, would have been more suitable for such an experience.

In no time, Daisuke finished eating, and to his surprise, Esdeath took the plate, fork, and knife and went to the sink to wash them. It was an unexpected gesture of kindness from her that caught him off guard once again.

"So, what's next, Master?" Esdeath smiles at Daisuke as they step out the front door, leaving the house behind without bothering to lock up. They know they won't be coming back, leaving the place to its fate until someone else stumbles upon it.

"Hm. How about we meet someone? I'm curious about a few things." Daisuke suggested, his mind already thinking about which future routes to take after he had confirmed a few details.

"Lead the way, Master." Esdeath wraps her arms around Daisuke's left arm, her smile radiating happiness.


A few hours later*

"Yup, I'm a witch who knows Pumpkin Magic!" Blair said happily, giving Daisuke and Esdeath a bright smile. "Usually, my visitors are more on the deadly side, either after my soul with those demon weapons or just want to kill me for various reasons that have nothing to do with my soul."

Daisuke nods slowly and takes a sip from a teacup filled with pumpkin juice, the cup itself carved from a pumpkin.

"Did you kill them?" Esdeath asks out of curiosity.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Blair's grin widens, a hint of madness flickering in her eyes, mirroring Esdeath's own deranged smile. "Those who dare try to claim my soul deserve nothing less than death. What, am I supposed to just stand there and let them take it? Not a chance! Let them come, but they'll find out soon enough that claiming my soul is easier said than done."

"That's an answer I can respect." Esdeath nods in agreement. "So, have you considered our proposal?"

"Hmm..." Blair taps her chin thoughtfully. "Well, I've been feeling a little bored lately, and being out here all alone can get pretty lonely... So, why not? I'm in! I'll join Daisuke's harem! Besides, he's cute, which is definitely a bonus!"

Daisuke is speechless, but his reaction is one of the briefest reliefs as Blair reveals herself to be a true witch. Despite his history of intimate encounters with numerous women, he occasionally struggles with the mysteries of his own desires. However, he maintains a firm boundary and refuses to engage in bestiality, a stance he would maintain even in the face of Blair's advances. While his relationship with Esdeath presents its own set of complicated problems, he finds comfort in the fact that she retains her human body.

On the other hand, he had sex with Rias and Akeno in Highschool DxD. Despite Akeno's mixed heritage, she was still half-human in the first part of her life before she turned that human half into a devil. And here comes the headache; sensing the onset of a headache, he quickly decides to divert his attention away from that particular line of thought.

"Just a warning, but Daisuke has many women in his life. They are not here now, but he has the ability to summon them whenever he wants. So be aware if you see any random women with him, chances are they are part of the harem." Esdeath said to Blair, who nodded with a serious look on her face.

"Just so you know, Daisuke has quite a few women in his life." Esdeath warned Blair, her tone serious. "They may not be around right now, but he has the power to summon them whenever he wants. So if you see any random women hanging around him, chances are they're part of his harem."

Blair nodded, taking Esdeath's words to heart, her expression matching Esdeath's.

"So, does that mean I'll have to wait my turn to have some fun with you, Daisuke?" Blair directs her question at Daisuke with a playful glint in her eye.

"It's more like whenever he feels like it." Esdeath spoke before Daisuke could. "Though you might increase your chances if you decide to seduce him." She grinned at Daisuke, knowing full well how that had worked for her in the past.

"Oh?!" Blair's eyes widen in surprise as she looks between Esdeath and Daisuke, a naughty grin slowly spreading across her face. "If that's all it takes to get Daisuke's attention, then I'll gladly put my seduction skills to the test."

Daisuke is torn between amusement and concern. He is amused by Blair's newfound determination and concerned about the possible consequences of her actions. Ultimately, he decides that feeling both is appropriate for the situation.

0