Arc 2: Experiments – Chapter 2
248 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 2: Experiments - Chapter 2

The next day*

Daisuke is bored out of his mind as he has just watched Tatsumi being kidnapped by the Night Raid. He didn't bother to reveal his presence to Akame and the others. It wasn't time for that yet.

On another note, he found a better place to stay in this world for the rest of his stay. The mansion with many corpses, formerly owned by the victims of the Night Raid. Aka Aria, the wealthy girl who invited Tatsumi to stay in her mansion and who would have been a torture victim soon if it wasn't for the arrival of Night Raid. Then it led to Tatsumi killing said wealthy girl.

Cleaning up all the destroyed furniture and corpses will take some time, but it shouldn't be too hard and with a suitable method. It should be done before sunrise.


An hour later*

Daisuke stretched his back as he finished cleaning up all the corpses and bloodstains with the help of Rashomon, along with setting up a Bounded Field using the knowledge gained in Magecraft and using Omnifabrication to isolate the mansion from the rest of the world, preventing anyone from entering without his permission.

With all that over with, Daisuke moved into the master bedroom, which he didn't change much except for changing the mattress to a more comfortable, better one. Unfortunately, it's not time for him to sleep yet. He has other things to do now that he is free from cleaning up the aftermath of the Night Raid and will have to deal with them again in the morning when they send their grunts to check the situation of the mansion.

Daisuke sat on a chic-looking chair that was comfortable to some degree, but not comfortable enough to sit on for more than ten minutes.

He is now debating what kind of redesign for the Demon Armor: Incursio. He does not desire full body armor as The World alone would protect him, as only a Stand can hurt another Stand. It's a rule that sometimes applies in the JoJo series, but sometimes doesn't. Something he made sure was a natural thing for his Stand. In any case, the Incursio is still something he needs, especially the ability to adapt and evolve.

After thinking about it for a while and how this chair is getting increasingly uncomfortable the longer he sits on it. Something he regrets and decides to replace it later like he did with the bed. Anyway, he has an idea of what to do with the mystery of the Tyrant, the original source of Incursio.

Daisuke brings out the Holy Grail, which is briefly distorted and now appears to have a golden glow.

He has now given the Holy Grail the ability to adapt and evolve. Of course, he has put many safeguards in place to prevent it from escaping his control in the long run.

Sure enough, his guess on this idea proved to be the correct approach. The Holy Grail's passive effects in hiding his existence from the will of the planet became stronger and faster in progress compared to the past. Sooner or later, he won't have to be concerned about the will of the planet, and he can kill whoever he wants in this world without risking the will of the planet, increasing the problematic level of staying in this world.

In addition, the Holy Grail can now connect to the history of this universe, but not just to the Throne of Heroes, as in the Nasuverse, where the connection still exists. It's been weakened, but now it's stable and stronger than ever.

Daisuke now has a slight grin as he holds the Holy Grail. That didn't last long, though, as he noticed that the sleeping Irisviel seemed to be 'waking up'. Something he knew would happen at some point in the future, but it seems he underestimated the hidden effects of the Omnifabrication used in the upgrades.

Daisuke continues to upgrade the Holy Grail and deal with unwanted issues related to Irisviel. Now is the best time to seize the opportunity before it's too late.

The image of Irisviel on the Holy Grail slowly disappears, and golden glitter emanates from the Holy Grail as it forms into a humanoid form in front of Daisuke. It slowly forms, causing ripples in the fabric of reality.

Standing in front of Daisuke is Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern, known as the Holy Maiden of Winter, is the head of the Einzbern family at the foundering of the Fuyuki Holy Grail War.

Justeaze has a doll-like face considered "too beautiful and too well-crafted," with red irises compared to rubies, fair skin, and long white hair. According to the description in the canon timeline, Kirei Kotomine believes that Irisviel looks precisely like her. However, unlike Irisviel, Justeaze is depicted with a solemn and almost lifeless expression.

She wears a white dress made from gold and fitted with seven rings. Seven holes in the dress reveal more skin. On top of her head is a white crown with golden outlines. A red scarf tied around her neck that reaches near her knees is untied and left hanging. Then, there's the white stocking with a unique style as the finishing touch.

This is Daisuke's answer to the problem with Irisviel, which makes it easier to use Irisviel to resurrect Justeaze from deep within the Holy Grail. After all, Justeaze was born to become the core of the Greater Grail. She was also the one who devised the ritual and willingly sacrificed herself, allowing her body to be crushed by a large and heavy magical pullar and her blood to flow over the ground as the key to reenacting the ancient sorcery.

"Greetings, Master. I am at your command." Justeaze greeted Daisuke with a blank look, but that didn't diminish the beauty of her voice.

Daisuke blinked slowly, trying to see if there was something wrong with Justeaze, or at least this version of Justeaze since he didn't want to resurrect the original Justeaze.

"Tell me, did you inherit your original memory along with Irisviel's memory?" Daisuke narrows his eyes at Justeaze while holding the Holy Grail, which seems to have dimmed in its glow, and there is some golden glitter that seems to be flowing out and heading in Justeaze's direction as if it wanted to return to its original source.

"I inherited all the original memories along with Irisviel's memories, except for their emotions, which are attached to both sets of memories." Justeaze reported.

Daisuke breathes a sigh of relief when he hears this, because he trusts the Omnifabrication to give him everything he wants. But there is always something else that he doesn't know about that is added to make the creation process go smoother.

"Excellent." Daisuke stood up, frowning at how his bottom felt a little sore and how he would have to replace this chair soon. "Now, go check out the Bounded Field I've set up and see if anything else needs to be improved. Then come back here and rest."

"Confirm." Justeaze nods. "Shall I attend to your sexual needs upon my return?"

Daisuke stares blankly at Justeaze, "Did I inadvertently introduce lustful desires into the process of your creation?"

"Yes, Master." Justeaze nodded again, then repeated. "Shall I attend to your sexual needs when I return?"

"Depends on how fast you can check the Bounded Field. Also, now that I think about it. Check the storerooms and the kitchen to see how much food we have in stock." Daisuke replied. "So I'll take a nap to pass the time."

"Confirm." Justeaze leaves without another word.

Daisuke tilts his head, watches Justeaze leave, and notices she is barefoot. A quick change and she is now wearing sandals that appear out of nowhere. But she didn't seem to notice or didn't care because she didn't even pause her steps.

With that, it is done. Daisuke throws himself onto the bed and falls asleep immediately, because he hasn't fully slept since the first day of being isekai. Even in the Nasuverse, he only had a light sleep because he feared that Gilgamesh would do something to him while he slept. Now, with the Bounded Field and Justeaze protecting him. He can finally relax completely.


The next day*

"Is this to your liking, Master?" Justeaze turned around and lifted her white skirt a little so that Daisuke could briefly see her white panties.

"Nice." Daisuke gives Justeaze a nod in approval.

Justeaze was no longer wearing the Dress of Heaven that she wore during her resurrection/creation. Of course, she can put it back on immediately, since the Dress of Heaven is technically part of the Holy Grail; she just has to will it to appear and change the clothes she was wearing for the Dress of Heaven.

At the moment, Justeaze wears a white mini skirt with a matching white t-shirt and a black blazer. Black stockings up to her thighs and stylish black dress shoes.

Surprisingly, the outfit was found in the Gate of Babylon. So, there was no need to create new clothes for Justeaze, although he could have. But at least he can upgrade them, as he did with Rashomon and The World. But on a lower scale since Justeaze doesn't need another set of outfits to protect herself.

"So when do we leave? And are we taking Altera with us?" Justeaze asks Daisuke after teasing him while still having a blank expression.

Daisuke looks to the side, where another person is standing in silence.

A beautiful tan-skinned girl with red eyes and white, veil-like hair underneath her actual white veil. Her body is carved with the white marks of war and tattoos of combat, and she is dressed in a simple maid's outfit, but it is a bit small so that you can almost see her panties when she bends over a bit, and it is tight around her decent sized breasts. She is also holding a large sword; the blade of the sword is made of tri-colored bands of light.

This is Altera, also known on Earth as Attila the Hun. Why is she dressed as a maid? Daisuke doesn't know the exact reason other than her desire to live a life other than that of a warrior. On the other hand, it could be his inner desire to fuck Altera in a maid's outfit. She's a beauty, that's for sure.

Daisuke wondered if that's why Altera was called out of all the others of the Throne of Heroes when he wanted another Servant to help him. Sure, Justeaze would be enough with her abilities, including her ability to use a limited part of Heaven's Feel. But having more numbers is better; he will summon more Servants later. Having Justeaze and Altera is enough for now—especially the latter.

On the plus side, it's not Gilgamesh. At this point, Daisuke would simply push any version of Gilgamesh back to the Throne of Heroes.

"We can go after lunch." Daisuke replied, and then his eyes darted to Altera, who was already on her way to the kitchen. "Altera, you help Justeaze check the Bound Field and see if any spies are lurking around."

He would not allow Altera to cook if he knew what kind of nature she possessed. She would undoubtedly use the cooking as a weapon somehow, as destroying everything around her is her nature, aside from Altera's past in warfare. Finding spies would be a breeze for someone like her.

10