Sora – Aether Nightmare Part 2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear mum, what the fuck

I just had one hell of a motherfucking day and I have to tell someone otherwise I'd swear I'd be going insane. 


I know I'm not insane because Akane saw everything too, but honestly I still can't believe my eyes. I don't think I'm gonna be getting any good sleep for a while. Not after today. 


We headed upstairs to Aether Paradise's tea party area.


Fairycakes and tea awaited us.


One was a woman with pink glasses and purple hair. She wore a white uniform. This was Wicke.


And then we met President Lusamine. She was a gorgeous young lady with long blonde hair.


We learned that Wicke has ADHD. ADHD, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, is a condition that includes symptoms such as being restless and having trouble concentrating. Symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder include a short attention span, constantly fidgeting and acting without thinking. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can often be treated with medicines and talking therapies. It's not clear what causes attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, but it tends to run in families.


Anyways, Faba started mocking Wicke, but Lusamine said there was a place for everyone.


Wicke just swore at Lusamine.


It was a delightful tea party afterwards. A lot of banter and discussion.


Then... a Nihilego appeared.


Pandemonium broke out after that. Everyone was screaming in fear and pain. The Nihilego was going to town akin to how one would go to town on a buffet table. People were little bits of appetizer and it was just happily munching away. 


My next actions were… probably a little selfish, looking back. All I wanted was for the noise to stop. Everything hurt, I couldn't think, I could barely breathe, and darkness was threatening to take my vision away. Everything around me was just so loud. The only thought I remember having was just making the noise stop. 


I regret my actions, but only in the sense that there were probably better things I could have done. I have since learned that what I did still saved so many people, but… at what cost?


I went for All-Out Plummeling.


The Nihilego just exploded. 


Paste-like slop from its body, along with an eruption of blue blood, soaked the crowd. It landed on the ceiling. It landed on the floor. It covered the walls.


It had quite literally burst.


The Nihilego was dead.


My sister was covered from head to toe in Nihilego's remains. As were Wicke, Lusamine, and Faba. Hau gagged in horror and disgust, but his reaction paled in comparison to the surviving Aether Members.


Wicke giggled.


What the fuck?



When I get on the next island, I pray that it will be uneventful. I'm not sure I could handle another day like today.


Love from Sora XXX

0