Chapter 10 – Game of Dice! *
1.1k 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As everyone else left, Yan Chi also departed with Cao Ning, leaving only a few people behind: Elder Xuan Wu, Xuan Wei, Yan Tian, and Yan Mei. The four of them moved to a spacious room and began discussing personal matters of the demonic clan. After some time, they became intoxicated and started speaking like drunken men. Yan Tian and Elder Xuan Wu were getting along well, understanding each other's desires. Both women sat beside their husbands, their nearly naked bodies supporting each other. Observing the situation, Elder Xuan Wu proposed a game of dice to Yan Tian. It was his favorite game, well-known for its erotic penalties written on the cards for the losers. However, the twist was that the penalties were not for the players themselves, but for their respective wives. Elder Xuan Wu had played this game with countless beauties, taking advantage of its rules.

In the demonic clan, there was a rule that they could not refuse a challenge from someone of higher authority. Deep down, Yan Tian knew this was coming, especially after seeing Yan Mei dressed so provocatively. He had no choice but to accept the challenge, as the only way to refuse was to defeat Elder Xuan Wu in a duel. However, it was impossible for Yan Tian to beat him with his current strength. He glanced at Yan Mei and reluctantly agreed to the dice game. This was the harsh reality of the demonic sect, where only the opinions of the strongest mattered. They could take anything they desired, be it the wife or daughter of a weaker man.

Yan Mei looked worried, but she had no choice but to follow her husband's decision. Both women sat beside their husbands, anxiously awaiting the penalties. Elder Xuan Wu was pleased to see Yan Tian accept the challenge. He took out his cards and placed them on the table, then placed the dice in a glass, shaking it before placing it on the table in the center. He asked, "What's your call?" Yan Tian felt nervous, but he made his decision and said, "Bigger." He had to predict whether the total of the dice would be bigger or smaller. A total less than six was considered small, while a total greater than six was considered bigger. As Elder Xuan Wu lifted the glass, the dice showed a total of nine, making Yan Tian the winner of the round. He felt a surge of happiness from his victory.

Now, Xuan Wei lifted the top card and revealed it to everyone: "Remove one piece of clothing." The cards were arranged from top to bottom, with increasingly intense penalties to make the game more exciting. Xuan Wei confidently moved her hands and, without hesitation, removed her top, exposing her breasts. It was only a matter of exposing her nipples, as the rest of her body was already revealed. However, seeing her topless, Yan Tian couldn't help but grow aroused. Despite her superior strength, he...Yan Tian eagerly watched as Xuan Wu shook the glass, his excitement building with each roll of the dice. This game had taken an erotic turn, and Yan Tian knew that his wife, Yan Mei, was at stake. Xuan Wu, with a confident smile, chose the "higher" card and rolled a total of four on the dice, securing his second win.

Xuan Wei, feeling the thrill of the game, chose her card and revealed the penalty: "Let the opponent play with your breasts for one minute." She stood up and walked over to Yan Tian, sitting beside him. Yan Mei's nerves grew as she watched the penalty unfold. Without wasting any time, Yan Tian eagerly grabbed her juicy breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. He couldn't resist the temptation and began sucking on her nipples, making the most of the one-minute time limit. The minute flew by like a gust of wind.

Now it was Elder Xuan Wu's turn. He shook the dice and confidently asked Yan Tian to choose "small." The dice revealed a bigger number, resulting in Yan Tian's loss. Yan Mei, with trembling hands, chose her card and showed it to everyone: "Get spanked on the ass by the opposite player." Nervously, she stood up and approached Xuan Wu, who smirked as he looked at her. He had been eagerly anticipating the chance to see her ass, and now it was finally happening. Yan Mei turned around, exposing her backside, and bent over in front of him. Xuan Wu admired her round and soft buttocks, noticing her chain already nestled in her ass crack. He gently caressed her buttocks before lifting his palm and delivering a firm slap to her left cheek. Her soft flesh jiggled with the impact, leaving a reddened mark. It was the first time Yan Tian had witnessed someone else spanking his wife, and the sight brought him a unique pleasure, a feeling he had never experienced before. He watched as his wife returned to her seat, her face flushed with embarrassment.

Yan Tian won the next round, and Xuan Wei chose her card, revealing the penalty: "Suck the dick of the opposite player for two minutes." Upon hearing this, Yan Tian removed his pants, readying himself. Xuan Wei eagerly bent down and began sucking his dick with passion, as if it were a normal occurrence for her. She skillfully brought him to full hardness within a minute, and the two minutes passed by in a blur of pleasure before she returned to her seat.

This time, the dice rolled in Xuan Wu's favor, and Yan Mei took the card, revealing her penalty: "Let the opponent suck your nipples for two minutes." She looked at Xuan Wu, stood up, and sat beside him. He wasted no time in grabbing her breasts, sliding her top off to expose their fullness. Her breasts were larger and softer than his wife's, and in the center of those mountainous mounds were two deliciously pink, pointy nipples. Xuan Wu eagerly began sucking on them, savoring their taste for the full two minutes. Her beautiful face flushed with shyness as he moved his hands to squeeze her breasts. They were soft and voluptuous, the kind that Elder Xuan Wu preferred in mature women. He sucked on her nipples eagerly, like a child indulging in a sweet treat. Yan Tian watched, his arousal growing with each passing moment.

After a couple of minutes, Yan Mei stood up, and Xuan Wu suggested that she sit beside him while Xuan Wei sat beside Yan Tian for convenience. They both agreed, seeing as it definitely made more sense for one another's wives to be beside the one who they were supposed to perform the punishment with. Another round began, and once again, Elder Xuan Wu emerged victorious. "Sit on your opponent's lap until your side wins two consecutive rounds," he declared.

Yan Mei rose from her chair and positioned herself between Xuan Wu's thighs, sitting down without making eye contact. Her soft buttocks pressed against his thighs, and she could feel the heat of his erect member against her skin. In the next round, Yan Tian emerged as the winner. Xuan Wei drew a card and revealed its instruction: "Get naked." Without hesitation, she removed her bottom clothes, exposing her hairless, dark pink pussy. As she sat back down, her intimate parts remained on display.

Another round passed, and once again, Xuan Wu emerged victorious. Yan Mei drew a card that read, "Keep sucking your opponent's dick until your side wins." Frustration welled up within her as she glanced at Yan Tian, who looked back at her with excitement. She had no choice but to comply. Kneeling between Xuan Wu's thighs, she unfastened his pants. Despite his aged appearance, his member was impressively large. She marveled at its length and girth before stretching out her tongue to lick it. The taste of pre-cum mingled with a slight muskiness, but she continued to suck, only able to take in half of his sizable shaft due to its sheer size. Her beautiful ass swayed enticingly as she pleasured the old man, and Yan Tian could only watch, his arousal intensifying. He couldn't comprehend the mix of emotions he felt. Previously, he had relished the fact that no one but himself could lay a hand on this heavenly beauty, yet now he witnessed her serving another man.

Yan Tian rolled the dice, and Elder Xuan Wu chose "bigger." The glass was opened, revealing "small." Xuan Wu emerged victorious once again. Yan Mei could finally cease her oral ministrations, but Xuan Wei drew a card that instructed, "Let your opponent play with your pussy for five minutes." Yan Tian's excitement grew as he eagerly complied, diving between Xuan Wei's legs to suck on her sweet and fragrant pussy. He didn't pause for a single moment, his fervor driving Yan Mei to feel a twinge of jealousy as she watched her husband go wild for another woman. As the minutes ticked by, Xuan Wu emerged as the winner once more. In the next round, Yan Mei flipped the card and it read, "Let the opponent play with the asshole for five minutes." She felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as she glanced at Yan Tian. Bending over near Xuan Wu, she presented her beautiful ass, which seemed even more enticing in this position. Xuan Wu eagerly grabbed her soft buttocks, spreading them apart with both hands. He removed her underwear, revealing her pink, flower-shaped asshole and her wet, puffy pussy. Yan Tian couldn't tear his eyes away as Xuan Wu stretched her asshole and applied lube to it. The sight of his wife being violated by another man was both arousing and unsettling.

Elder Xuan Wu inserted his thumb into her asshole, causing her to let out a soft moan. Yan Tian had never witnessed his wife moaning because of another man before. Her beautiful ass was spread open right in front of him. After a moment of contemplation, Yan Tian moved closer and positioned his face between her two cheeks. He began sucking on her asshole with his tongue, continuing this play for the full five minutes. Her asshole had become loose, and her pussy was already begging for a hard cock.

As time passed, Elder Xuan Wu won again, and Yan Mei chose the card that read, "Sit on the open dick of the opponent for one round without wearing anything." Xuan Wu eagerly stripped naked, his erect dick waiting for Yan Mei. She undressed as well and sat on his dick, feeling it slip between her ass cheeks and tease her asshole. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she squeezed his dick tightly between her firm butt cheeks. Yan Mei was renown as the one of the top beauties in all the demonic clans, and many often fantasized about having their way with her. Now, she was sitting naked on an old man's dick in front of her husband. Her stunning body was too irresistible to resist, and Yan Tian watched her with a mix of surprise and arousal.

Yan Tian rolled the dice and lost once again. Yan Mei leaned towards the cards and picked one. As she moved, the dick inside her ass crack slipped out and then slid back in as she sat back down. She revealed the card that read, "Get fucked in the ass by the opposite player." Xuan Wu, without waiting for her consent, grabbed her bottom and lifted her body in the air. Since she was already sitting on his dick, he aimed it at her asshole and slowly pulled her back onto it.

His dick pierced her tight yet lubed-up asshole with a single thrust, causing her tongue to hang from her open mouth, creating a slutty expression on her face. Yan Tian grew hard beneath his pants as he watched this scene unfold. Elder Xuan Wu signaled Xuan Wei, who was in the middle, and she suddenly grabbed Yan Tian's dick. He didn't understand why she did that without any penalty, but as he looked at his wife being passionately fucked in the ass, he realized that they were abandoning the pretense of this being a simple game of dice.

The game had ended, and this was the real game that Elder Xuan Wu had been waiting for. Yan Tian didn't resist as Xuan Wei eagerly sucked his dick, his eyes fixated on his wife's face. Elder Xuan Wu had positioned her on the table, thrusting into her tight asshole from behind, gripping her buttocks firmly. On the other side, Xuan Wei began sliding Yan Tian's dick into her wet vagina, right in front of her husband.

Yan Mei's mind was consumed by the thick dick inside her asshole, unable to think of anything else. Slowly, Elder Xuan Wu withdrew his dick from her asshole and inserted it into her wet pussy just below. She wasn't prepared for this sudden invasion and moaned in response to the intense pleasure. Her pussy tightly gripped his dick as his body lay on the table, her face within reach of Yan Tian, who continued fucking Xuan Wu. Yan Tian gazed at his wife being ravished and grabbed her head, kissing her passionately while continuing to fuck Xuan Wei. Elder Xuan Wu thrust into her from behind, his dick reaching deep into her womb with each powerful thrust. Yan Tian grew increasingly aroused, watching his wife being fucked by Xuan Wu, while Xuan Wu became more excited and fucked Yan Mei with greater force.

If anyone were to witness this scene, they would undoubtedly be overwhelmed by the unconventional combination of people. Xuan Wu reveled in the pleasure of this new pussy, initially thinking it would be difficult to convince her to bend over, but it had gone smoothly. In just one day, this woman, renowned for her beauty, lay naked before him. He continued fucking her, lifting her in the air after a while and thrusting into her with even more force. Yan Mei wrapped her arms around his neck to prevent herself from falling, but her bottom was filled with his dick, which penetrated even deeper in this position. After fucking Yan Mei for half an hour, Elder Xuan finally climaxed, releasing his semen deep inside her womb before pulling out his dick and setting her down.

As he released her, she willingly took hold of his dick and shamelessly began sucking it. Her wet tongue skillfully wrapped around his massive member, her saliva making it slippery and wet. She cleaned every inch of his dick without any hesitation, her lust-driven mind making her look stunning as she sucked. While Xuan Wu had received oral pleasure from her before, she was completely different now. The way her tongue moved was a refined skill, as if she had pleasured countless dicks before. She eagerly swallowed his dick, taking it like a well-trained whore.

As Yan Mei took Elder Xuan Wu's member deep into her throat, he couldn't contain his pleasure and climaxed once again, releasing his seed into her mouth. Semen trickled out from her nose and the corners of her mouth, but she continued to suck his member without any concern for her own need to breathe, displaying her well-trained skills as a submissive slut. After thoroughly cleaning his member, she finally stopped and collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. Elder Xuan Wu, equally spent, joined her on the floor, lying beside her.

Meanwhile, Yan Tian had already reached climax three times, his release coating the floor. He lay there, spent, with Xuan Wei sleeping peacefully beside him. All four of them lay on the floor, their bodies intertwined, as they succumbed to the blissful aftermath of their passionate affairs.

6