Chapter 46 – The Softest Tits
1.2k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Come here,” Jenna said.

She was on her lingerie, a soft piece of white cloth that seemed to cover the most important part of her body with strong fabric. She was sitting beside the fireplace in Julius’s mansion, her back arched on the sofa and her long legs on the table. She was smoking a pipe, which was strange, since Gray never took her kind for a smoker.

“What’s this game of yours?” he frowned. He was in an illusion. He was sure of it. He was naked, without any clothes, while she sat watching his dick like it was something fascinating. And Gray fucking hated it.

“It’s no illusion,” she extended her arms. “Come here.”

It could be Sia manipulating him again, but then again Sia wouldn’t want him to sleep with another woman.

Gray stepped in cautiously. He wanted to run at her, grab her and tear off her clothes and fuck her until she moaned. But Jenna wasn’t one of the regular girls. He wouldn’t present herself so easily.

“Take off your clothes,” Gray said. “Let’s see what you got.”

She gave a sly grin, the one she usually gave when she had a trick up her sleeve. But surprisingly she moved her fingers to the lace of her nightdress, and gently nudged it down, letting the entire fabric fall down to her lap.

She was pretty, Gray had to give her that. She got the nice curves, an unblemished skin, and two perfectly round breasts with light nipples poking out. Damn, he wanted to feel those nipples in his mouth. How soft would they be? And somehow she hadn’t shaved, a little tuft of blond hair was between her legs, and below it, her virgin pussy.

Jenna was perfection crafted to the core. If the divine created a woman to seduce every man, she was it. And Gray, couldn’t control himself.

If this is a trap, then damn it. Can’t know if it’s a trap until you fall for it.

He pushed her down climbing onto her. For once, he was glad he was naked. It made things easier. He put one nipple in his mouth, licked around it, sucked it, and something was…odd. He had felt that sensation before. Lydia had the same thing. It was soft, but not that of someone younger.

Before he could thing Jenna wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in, and his dick slid in automatically.

She wasn’t tight. She had ample space. His dick slid through her walls like it was inside oil. He almost stumbled at the first try, and only then got moving. He liked it, and sex felt good all the same, but one thing was obvious.

Hard nipples, to tight insides, her movements say she’s done this a million times. This isn’t Jenna.

“So,” he fed more energy to his cock, and he made sure to go in swirling motion, touching all her walls and making her moan. “You like it?”

Jenna was grinning, her eyes closed and face a bliss. “Yes, yes!”

“Good, that’s the end of the fun part,” Gray brought both his arms to her throat and squeezed it as hard as he could. Jenna’s eyes shot open, and the look on her face faded in an instant, replaced by shock to fear as she gasped for breath. “Tell me who you are, and I won’t snap your neck.”

Her fingers clawed at him, and Gray felt blood, but he only choked harder. “Anytime now sweetheart!”

There were cracks in his vision. Or maybe it was the area around him. As he pressed onto her, and her eyes seemed to bulge out, her face changed. At one moment it was Jenna, and in the next moment, it was Lady Duchwin.

Ah, so there it is.

He slid out his dick, and got down from the couch, still gripping onto her neck. She struggled, throwing her legs and arms, and when Gray’s look flashed down he saw two small squirts of piss escape from below.

I guess this is enough.

He grabbed her easily and threw her down to the floor. At the same moment the entire vision faded. Julius’s mansion was gone, Jenna was gone, and the fireplace was gone. It was just a small dark room with one couch, an old bed, and candles lit all over. There was a faint odor of something that smelled like Aranal Leaves - the ones that grew on the Northern Mountains that were said to be owned by witches.

“Nobody manipulates me,” Gray felt the familiar anger rising back again. He kept a foot on her head and pushed her down. “What the fuck is this all about Duchwin?”

“I…I…” she was gasping, still clawing her throat.

“SPEAK!”

“J-Jenna said it! She said you were good at bed. And I like boys your age. You are so young and-”

Gray tightened her grip, sending her face down to the carpets. He couldn’t believe he was tricked into having sex. But he saw Sia….

“What about Sia?” he asked. “Is she somewhere?”

He looked around the room. There was no sign.

“W-who is Sia?”

Gray bent down and gripped her by the hair. “What’s the magic you used?”

“I-I was a disciple of a witch when I was young. It was a trick she told me. I only made you unconscious and tried to make me look like someone you wanted. But the ritual takes some time, and your soul may detach from the body and wander elsewhere.”

That made sense. Sia was in some old village. And who was that naked woman and child?

That’s for later.

He looked down at the woman whose eyes grew larger each second.

“So Jenna did this?” he released her grip and moved to the back. “You stupid woman! She is using you like a pawn, and since I cannot mess with her right now, I’ll take my revenge on you.”

She turned, eyes wide. “W-what are you doing?”

Gray wagged his penis and pried her legs open. “You said you liked boys like me right? Well, let’s tell that to the whole world!”

20