Chapter 47 – Squirting in Public
1.2k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Gray came down Jenna was sipping a drink at the end of the table, eyes wandering around the room. She had dressed in a nice red sleeveless gown, with a small diamond pinned to the edges. Even her hair was done differently, probably the result of a good bath.

He walked to her, not stopping.

“How was my gift?” she asked smiling.

It took all of Gray’s patience not to slap the woman in the face.

“You are really smart,” he stood beside her, eying the crowd. His distraction will appear any moment now. “For a cum-dumpster.”

Jenna’s straight-lined mouth said she didn’t like the word. “None of this would have happened if you stuck to the rules.”

“I always stick to the rules. There was no contract saying to avoid where I send my semen whenever possible. It’s your fault for standing right in front of me.”

“You are smart,” her tone was silent but deadly. “Don’t try to be smart with me.”

“And don’t try being a bitch with me,” Gray grabbed her glass and sipped the rest of the wine. “You had your revenge, and I had mine. We’re even.”

“I haven’t faced the effects of your revenge yet. So we aren’t even.”

“You were never the one facing it.”

There was a crash from upstairs, and several eyes went up. Lord Duchwin, who was talking to her daughter dressed in a very plain gown, had his eyes wandering around the crowd. “Nothing to fear gentlemen, I’ll have it checked-”

Just before he could finish, the door beside the stairs swung open, and Lady Duchwin came out on her tiptoes. She was buck naked, not wearing a single piece of clothing, but with the tattoo of Gray on her belly and the marking he made on her body still visible. Her eyes danced in a mad frenzy, and she got down two stairs at a time before landing in the crowd.

“I’m so happy!”

The entire crowd gathered watched in silence, some mouths agape, some hands-on crotches, while some women tried to cover the eyes of the men. But for a dead few seconds, nobody talked.

Then Lord Duchwin pushed past the crowd. “Allena! What is the meaning of this?”

Lady Duchwin went to her knees, and spread her legs, showing her wet glistening opening to everyone. “Watch me, everyone! Watch me!! This is what I felt when I fucked other men behind my husband’s back!”

She pushed two fingers inside and started moving it in a circular motion.

“Mother!” Selina fell to her knees, covering her eyes and sobbing.

Some started laughing, others started shuffling out of the hall, and Lord Duchwin was busy calling the guards to drag his wife away. Murmurs ran around, women gathered in groups while whispering to each other. Some men, the boldest of the bunch, unzipped their pants to finally bring out their throbbing members.

And amidst all of that chaos, Lady Duchwin gave a loud giggle, pulled out her fingers, and squirted.

 

ÕÕÕÕ

 

Most of the crowd left the hall with disgusted looks after Lady Duchwin’s theatrics. Even the ones that remained were pushed out by the guards. Within mere minutes the bustling mansion was nothing but locked doors and windows, with a heavy traffic of carriages at the gates.

Jenna didn’t talk until they were inside the carriage. All she had was a grim silence, and she followed the crowd as they shuffled out of the doors.

She’s pissed at me, Gray thought. Good. It’s what I want.

Or so he thought.

As soon they were inside and the carriage door was closed she gave a chuckle then burst out laughing.

“Oh, bless the divine,” she was gripping her sides. “That had no right to be so funny.”

Gray glanced at her, wondering if the woman had gone mad just like Duchwin.

“So you find it funny?”

“You definitely know how to make a woman like me smile,” she grinned. “I had my eyes on her muff the entire time and I could see her squirts coming even before they hit the crowd at the front.”

The carriage started moving, and Jenna rested at the back of her seat. “So you impregnated her and then controlled her mind? And I bet it’s the tattoo on her belly that’s affecting her.”

And that was another Gray’s secrets revealed.

His silence only led to a smile from Jenna. “That was smart. You are right. We are even.”

The carriage rattled as it hit the cobblestone path.

“You know, I realized something,” Jenna said, looking out of the window at the busy streets. “You and I are the same.”

“Not really, I don’t get bathed in my own cum.”

Jenna’s eyes met his. “You and I both search for control we’ve lost in our whole lives. Whenever we step into a room, we want the others to be our bitches. The difference is that I do it with power and money while you do it with the help of your cock.”

She was partly right. Gray did want control. He loved being in control. But he wanted control because Julius and the other nobles trampled him his entire life, and Jenna was raised as a noble since the day she was born.

“You already are in control,” Gray said. “You are the duke’s daughter.”

“Yes, that’s the problem right there.”

Gray stared at her, trying to understand what she said. A few moments later he gave up, sighing.

“Just pay Lady Duchwin the child support duchess. And then we’ll forget this night ever happened.”

“I won’t need to pay her. Duchwin is a dangerous man. He was humiliated in his own house, by none other than his own wife. He’ll strangle, kill, or poison Lady Duchwin either today or tomorrow, then make it look like an accident. The whole town will know he did it, but who cares?”

Gray shivered, but he didn’t feel any sadness. That woman used him, and she deserved it—perhaps not the death, but at least the humiliation.

But even he knew the punishment wouldn’t end in humiliation.

14