Chapter 48 – Money, Power and Sex
939 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The carriage turned right at the Lennonherb intersection.

“This isn’t the usual route,” Gray said, looking out of the window. Perhaps Jenna was going to kill him too…but if he was quick he’ll still have the chance to subdue her…

“I want to show you something,” Jenna’s eyes glinted. “Something that will finalize our deal.”

Gray sat back, arching her eyebrows at her. “Alright, impress me.”

The carriage lurched to a halt at an alleyway. It was empty, except for a beggar crawling in the dark.

“That is the lowest of the low a person can go,” Jenna said, getting out. “No home, no life, no love, not even a bath in ages. Not even a dying woman would fuck him if he has the cure for it….” She paused and looked at Gray. “Or so we think.”

A door creaked, and Gray looked to his left to see a woman coming out of a bar. She looked like a housewife, with her plain skirt and blouse, and the marriage ring on her finger. She had a bottle of wine in her hand, and she stopped when she saw them.

Jenna eyed the bottle. “For your husband?”

She looked at the carriage, then their emblems, and bowed. “Y-yes, my lady.”

“Your husband wouldn’t mind a half-an-hour delay, would he? Because I want you to do something.”

“M-my lady…”

“Go fuck that man over there,” Jenna pointed to the beggar. “Fuck him hard, and enjoy it.”

The woman looked up like someone slapped her on the face. “W-What?”

“Your husband doesn’t scream hard enough for you to go deaf would he?”

“Look, I don’t know who you are my lady, but I cannot….this is a human right-”

“Two pouches of gold coins,” Jenna opened the carriage and grabbed her purse. “Enough for you to live an entire year like the queen of this town.”

“B-but-”

“Four pouches, you can help your children if you have any.”

The woman stopped and gave a horrifying glance at the beggar.

Jenna sighed. “What’s your name?”

“Aleina.”

“Alright, Aleina. Five golden pouches. My final offer,” Jenna grabbed a gold coin and tossed it at her. “And you better know who I am.”

She pointed the ring on her finger. The ring had a golden carving around it. The sign that the holder was a higher echelon member of the royalty.

The woman’s face went white.

“F-five gold pouches is a generous sum, my lady. I-I barely get two gold coins a year.”

“Good, then put that bottle down, go fuck that man, and come back to get your payment.”

The woman bowed, slowly, doubt still in her eyes. But she kept the bottle down.

“Oh,” Jenna smiled. “Pull down your skirt and show us your ass a little.”

“I…”

“Come on Aleina. We can’t wait all day.”

She gripped the edges of her skirt, then pulled it down to her thighs, and then removed the undergarment, exposing two bare buttocks. They weren’t as filled as Andria’s, nor Lyla’s.

Jenna walked over and gave it a loud spank. “Good girl! Now hurry up and fuck that guy.”

The woman scuttled over, still looking back nervously.

Jenna walked over and leaned on the carriage, still smiling. “You see what I did there?”

“Yes, you asked a woman to fuck a beggar, very smart of you.”

“No genius,” she lifted a pouch of gold, and her hand with the ring. “I showed you what controls the world. Money and power - the two drugs of every man and woman. Once you taste a drop of it, you cannot let it go.”

Gray watched the woman approach the beggar. She was busily talking to him, and with each word, the man’s face brightened. He started unbuckling his ragged pants, while the woman looked like she wanted to throw up.

Jenna played with the pouch. “Ever since I was a kid, I learned how those two can make anyone a dog. Show a little coin and threaten with a little power and they’ll lick your feet. If I had those two, I’d control the world. And then you came along.”

“If I caused a problem in your life, then I’m very happy about it.”

Jenna didn’t mind him. “Sex wasn’t something in high demand five years ago. Infidelity was always there, but it never turned into a household term. But then the witch strips every man’s ability to make children, and suddenly sex is more valuable than money and power. It doesn’t matter whether you are a nobleman or a street peasant, you cannot satisfy your wife in bed. It doesn’t matter if you are the queen or someone like Aleina, you are still someone who cannot bear a child….sex was the new power. And you are the king in it.”

Aleina lifted her skirts and dropped onto the beggar, and the man’s face lit with pleasure as the woman started moving.

“If I want to be successful in my plans, I need to have all the three forces that run this kingdom,” Jenna looked at him. “Money, power, and sex. I have the first two since the day I was born, but the last…if I had a dick I’ll not worry about it, but since I don’t have one, I need someone else. You have sex, but not enough money and power as you deserve. We can help each other.”

“I already know enough ways to get money and power.”

“Which will take ages. And that’s just money. Without power, you will have to bear the burden of all those child support cases. So let me help you Gray,” she kept a hand on his arm. “And you can help me.”

Gray looked at her. Jenna stared back, fiercely. “No more games, no more lies, we’ll give each other what we want, and nothing more. We’ll stop trying to evade each other’s rules like foxes, and help each other get what we want.”

In the alleyway, the sounds of the beggar were getting louder. There was a slight moan of a woman, and probably a ripping of a dress. Gray didn’t look at it.

“I want the power to have my own private army,” Gray said. “An army under my command only.”

Jenna nodded. “Done.”

“And that bastard Crowail is coming tomorrow, so I need a way to stop him from starting chaos.”

“That will be arranged. I looked into the case, and I’ll get you out of it. With power and money. See the irony?”

“Oh, shut up,” Gray grumbled.

The beggar gave one loud moan, and Aleina gave a nervous grunt, and the two locked into a tight embrace.

“And what do you want?” Gray asked, looking into the woman’s dangerously gleaming eyes.

“Me?” Jenna’s smile was bitter and sweet. “I just want to kill my father and be the next duchess."

19