Chapter 52 – Jenna’s Rage
1.1k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a moment both Jenna and Gray were in shock, trying to comprehend the fucking nature of the old man’s request.

Me?” Jenna frowned. “Did your brain reach your cock, old bastard?”

Her voice had a dangerous tone to it. She no longer held the smile she had, and her fingers dug into the sheets so hard Gray thought it would tear off.

“I can request anything,” Aiden said calmly. Gray was surprised to see the man’s flaccid cock was now a little erect. Possibly the most erect it will ever be. “And I request you to strip your dress.”

Jenna’s face was of a rabid wolf. “Is that your final order?”

“Yes, it is. And I don’t have to worry about getting the duke’s wrath girl. Because your fiancé was the one who ordered it.”

Gray opened his mouth to mention he was not her fiancé but Jenna snapped and stood from bed.

“Fine!”

Gray gawked his mouth open. He always wanted to see Jenna naked, but not like this.

As for her part, she calmly unbuttoned her long blue skirt, and let it fall down, and then she pulled up her blouse, revealing a sleeveless chemise that extended to her knees. It wasn’t transparent, so Gray only caught the outline of her nipples that poked a little out.

“Done,” Jenna was glaring at the old man.

“The chemise too,” the old bastard was now rubbing his cock. “Let me see what the duke’s daughter holds.”

“You only asked me to strip my dress you pathetic limp dick! You should have specified me to take all of my clothes instead.”

For once, Gray was glad Jenna was good with her trickery. But his eyes went to Jenna’s long beautiful legs, then her arms, and then those armpits as she raised her hands. This is the most he had seen in her naked, and her figure alone made him want to rub his dick.

Calm down, he looked at Montrea, who was covering her breasts back again. The people outside were slowly walking towards the window. Some already had their dicks out. My cockiness made me lose. And I won’t let that pathetic bastard do anything to Jenna.

“Fine,” Aiden huffed, but kept rubbing his dick. “I’ll win the third round and fuck you instead Lady Jenna. And in that moment I’ll be specific with my instructions.”

Jenna’s face went ablaze. “We’ll see,” she walked over to Gray. “Stand up Gray, we’ll finish this off.”

She squatted near Gray, just enough for everything under her to be seen. For a moment Gray couldn’t believe it was happening. There it was! The perfect pussy of the duke’s daughter. From the way she was squatting he had an ample view of it. He caught her labia lips and even the sight of her hymen.

She’s a virgin.

For some reason that gave him a relief he never knew he wanted.

When he looked up, Jenna was smiling. “Let’s fuck his life. And don’t you dare go easy on him.”

I love this woman.

Gray grinned. “I never make the same mistake twice.”

She extended her hand, and Gray, still keeping eyes on a sight he wouldn’t be seeing for a long time, accepted it, and stood up. When Jenna stood up along with him, he was sad the sight was gone.

“Aiden,” Jenna turned back, and she grabbed Gray’s hand tightly. “I came here just to assist Gray. You were never one of my enemies. But the moment you dragged me into this, you brought hell upon yourself. Pray to all the gods you believe in for us to fail, because if we win,” her eyes blazed and she grinned like a madwoman. “Ohhh, you’ll remember my name till the day you die alone in your bed you worthless fuck!”

Aiden wasn’t grinning anymore, and even though he didn’t show it, his eyes wandered anywhere but the face of Jenna.

The man was afraid.

Jenna walked over to Montrea, her eyes still blazing. “You ever tried her other hole?”

As always, Gray was surprised by her direct language. At least it got the point across.

“No…”

“Then it’s better to give it a chance,” she grabbed Montrea’s buttocks and spread it wide, just enough for her butthole to be visible. “Lady Montrea, you’re going to experience something you’ve never experienced before.”

“W-wait, it cannot fit in there!” she snapped.

The workers in the garden were closing in, and some were at the edge of the garden, where they could see the scene clearly. Jenna kept both her thumbs on the edges of her butthole and spread it wide. It stretched, and Jenna gave a nod at Gray.

Gray kept the tip of his penis at the edge of the hole. The first bit slid in.

“Come on,” Jenna kept one hand on his dick and gently guided it.

I can’t believe it. Gray felt pleasure brimming in his dick. Jenna is touching my dick.

Jenna used two fingers to stretch Montrea’s butthole up, and Gray managed to push his entire girth in. Montrea gasped, and Gray activated the tattoo at the same time. He increased her libido and started moving.

“Ahh….” Montrea moaned, and the crowd at the garden edged in.

Jenna removed her hand and dragged it across Montrea’s cheek. “You should have stopped at the second round.”

Gray increased his pace, all the while moving his fingers to her pussy lips and stimulating them.

Jenna moved her fingers from below, tracing across her skin until she was rubbing her nipples.

“No….ahhhh…” Montrea moaned, her eyes high.

“Slutty noble!” Gray slapped her ass. “Take all of my cum!”

“Don’t listen to him Montrea!” Aiden yelled. “I’ll appoint you for the next noble election. It’s coming in two months! I’ll gather voters for you! You can compete as the next duke!”

“Oh?” Jenna squeezed her nipples harder. “You’re pissing me off with each moment you old fuck. I will be the next duke,” she raised Montrea’s head so the people in the garden could see. “And this fucking brainless sow is going to end up in a house pregnant with Gray’s child.”

Gray moved in faster. It was hard with her asshole being so tight, but she was already starting to leak juice between her pussy lips.

“We can take them both down Montrea!” Aiden yelled. When Gray looked back, he still found it funny how the bastard was rubbing himself. “We can take out revenge for all this humiliation.”

Gray called the power of the tattoo.

Ignore him. You are nothing but a noblewoman addicted to sex. You are just a slut.

I am a slut,Andria moaned. “I am such a stupid slut.”

Jenna grinned. “Yes, yes you are! Ha ha ha!”

She grabbed a handful of her breast and jiggled it. “Gray, let’s show her to her people. Show her how wet she is.”

For a moment he didn’t understand what she meant, and then he grinned.

“Montrea please!” Aiden snapped. “Snap out of it! Think of all the power you’ll have as the next duchess. I’ll put all my resources into this election. Montrea!”

Gray used all his remaining energy to lift the noblewoman from her legs. She grabbed his back as if for support.

“Watch your mistress,” Gray lifted up and showed her wet glistening pussy to all the people in the garden. “CUM!”

He echoed the last word inside her head with the power of his tattoo.

“I’m cumminggggg!” Montrea whaled, and she squirted hot juice that sprayed right outside the window, straight to the pavement in the garden below. Several workers who were rubbing their dicks came at the same time, while others watched giddily at the little spurts coming out from their mistress’s pussy.

Gray came at the same time, pumping the last two waves inside her anus. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to feel him satisfied. He pulled it out, and let the mindfucked noblewoman fall to the ground.

Before he could speak he found Jenna was glaring at Aiden like a tiger out of the leash.

“Now Lord Aiden,” she grinned hard enough to show her perfect white teeth. “You’re going to wish you were never born.”

18