Chapter 53 – The Election
868 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gray was so focused on the absolute misery that was about to happen to Aiden he didn’t notice the guards at the gate heading close with their swords drawn. When he turned to look, they were already near the servants.

“Uh…Jenna-”

The servants and gardeners looked back at the same time. Some had time to stifle a scream before the swords were brought down. The weapons landed with deadly precision, some lopping heads off, others pulling out guts on the abdomen. One bulky guard shut the doors of the mansion, and the others headed off to kill anyone who was running.

“Jenna,” Gray snapped. “What the fuck is going on?”

She stared back at him, frowning. “They saw me in this state. I cannot let them live.”

“What? They didn’t even see you naked!”

“The duke’s daughter wearing a chemise like a slut kicked out a whorehouse,” she grabbed her skirt and pulled it up. “I cannot allow that rumor to spread. I have a political campaign to run.”

Gray looked at the garden full of dead bodies. “That was too much.”

“The only way to kill rumors is to kill the people who start it. I’m doing that. Besides,” she touched her skin. “I’ll let no man see me in such a state….except for you.”

Gray opened his mouth, then closed it again. Then he stared at Aiden. “What about him?”

Aiden paled. “L-lady Jenna, please, you know I meant no harm. All I told was lies. How could I ever keep even a hand on a royal like you? I should have known my place. I-”

“Aiden,” Jenna buttoned her blouse and gave a deadly glare. “Come near me. On all fours, if you may.”

Aiden’s face went red, but he bent down and scuttled near her like a dog.

“You worthless fuck,” Jenna kept a foot on his head and pushed it down. “You think I’m one of the half-brained idiots in this city who can’t see through your lies?”

“N-no, Lady Jenna, I meant-”

“You just extended your punishment Aiden,” Jenna walked behind her. “Let’s see how tolerant you are to pain.”

She lifted her leg, way too back, and then brought it down with a kick. Gray looked away, but he could almost feel her soles hitting on the man’s balls. Aiden let out a howl and then grabbed his scrotum before rolling on the floor.

“Ah,” Jenna spitted on him. “I was just getting started. We have a long way to go.”

Gray shivered. “I’m done here,” he looked at Montrea, who was probing two fingers into her vagina.

Maybe I broke her way too hard this time.

Are you punishing her too?

“No, she’s all yours.”

“Then ask one of your guards to escort her back to the estate. I’m leaving,” he spared a glance at Aiden, who was rolling on the floor with tears streaking down. “As much as I hate this bastard I don’t want to see him getting kicked in the balls.”

“Oh, kicking the balls was only the first part. It’s one of the lighter punishments compared to what’s about to come.”

“Then I’ll definitely leave,” Gray dressed quickly. “Thank you for today Jenna. You completed your side of the deal.”

She winked. “I keep my promises.”

Before Gray walked out, he turned and edged closer to her. “You know…uh…when you bent down while wearing the chemise…uh…” After what happened in the garden Gray had to be careful with his words. But his curiosity kept killing him. ”…was that intentional?”

“Gray,” Jenna’s voice was like a seductive whisper. “If that wasn’t intentional you wouldn’t be standing here alive.”

“Right,” Gray nodded, then left as fast as he could.

 

ÕÕÕÕ

 

Gray was silent during the ride back home. But Aisha didn’t let him mind his own thoughts.

“Does this mean I can live in your house after this?”

Gray sighed. “Yes, Aisha. You can stay with me.”

Her face beamed. “Can I stay in your room?”

“You’ll get your own room.”

Her face fell.

Gray eyed her. Reddening from the slap in her face by her father was still there. And a part of him loved what Jenna was doing to Aiden. The bastard deserved it.

“When I am at home, you can sleep with me.” he smiled.

Aisha beamed. Then she jumped at him and hugged him tightly. “I love you, Gray!”

“I…” he stopped. He had always used the word ‘love’ as a joke. He used it to assure the women he impregnated that he actually loved them. But he was just fulfilling Kitra’s contract. It was the same when he impregnated Aisha too. But now…something about her made him want her. She didn’t whine like Lyla, she wasn’t too prideful like Andria, and she wasn’t such a mystery box like Jenna. She was the perfect, loyal girl. “Aisha…”

When she looked up, Gray lifted her chin from his fingers and kissed her. He made sure to last that that kiss long. He let his tongue probe her mouth. He let his hands slip inside her dress and twiddle with her hard nipples. He let her touch him back. He let her hands slide over his body till his throbbing dick.

And when she pulled back, he smiled. “I love you too.”

She blushed like a teenage girl who heard her first confession.

“I want something from you,” he said, pulling her close. “Jenna is more dangerous than I thought. And she’ll stop at nothing till she becomes the next duchess.”

“Will she have enough votes?”

“I realize her plan now,” Gray was an idiot not to see it. But after last night everything became obvious. “When she came to meet me she already knew I had the power to control any woman I impregnated. Last night I fell right into her hands when I manipulated a noblewoman. But that doesn’t matter. Her plan was simple all along. I impregnate the powerful women in this city and then under her orders, I manipulate their minds to vote for her.”

Aisha’s eyes widened. “That’s a strong start, but there’s no way she can manipulate the men.”

“Some men just need a blowjob from their wife to change their mind, but others…” Gray thought. “I wonder what plans Jenna has. Whatever it is, I don’t want her to be the next duchess. I want her to fail, so I can…”

He was about to say ‘...have her for just me’ but that wasn’t a nice thing to say after he confessed to Aisha. “…so I can take revenge on her.”

Aisha nodded, and she had a mad gleam in her eyes. “No matter what happens I’ll always be with you, and I’ll help you take that bitch down.”

Gray embraced her and kissed her forehead. “I know you will.”

Child Support Arc - The END
Next is The Girl Who Stopped Life arc. It will be the final arc of Book 1

Favorite character of this arc?
  • Jenna Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Aisha Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gray Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lyla Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Atena Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Sia Votes: 3 7.5%
Total voters: 40
17