Chapter 54 – The Bad Girl [I]
973 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
THE GIRL WHO STOPPED LIFE ARC
This arc is going to be more darker than the previous ones. I'll try to put trigger warning where possible

Two months later…

For Nina, being a governess was an easy gig. It wasn’t like the regular jobs where she had to show up at work when the bell rang and go home amidst a group of drunk men and women who went to spend their day’s earnings at the nearest bar. It was even better than sitting at home and looking after a kid while waiting for a husband to come home and tell how bad work was and fuck her after a bath.

She didn’t mind the fucking, just the fact that her life would be boring. Doing the same thing everyday until she grew old and her breasts hung like washcloths.

But even when it comes to being a governess, there are times when you get tough cases.

Like the girl Anna.

“What are you drawing?” she asked looking at a thin piece of paper where the ten-year-old girl was busily scribbling something with charcoal.

“My sister. I miss her.”

The drawing vaguely looked human. But Nina recognized some features like the short hair, and the sword strapped to the belt. She had heard Anna’s sister was a soldier and directly worked for Lord Gray. She still hadn’t met her.

“Don’t you like this place?” Nina asked looking around. She couldn’t dream of ever owning a mansion this big. And it had all her favorite features - like the big fireplace that was hot enough to cover the cold outside, the big bookcase with every book she wanted, and those nice window panels that overlooked the busy city below. It was only snow and a rare patrol of guards this season.

“Oh no, I LOVE this place,” Anna spread her hands. “Lyla is so kind. She teaches me how to cook, and clean, and even sleeps beside me when I am afraid. She even tells nice bedtime stories. I love the one with the knight and the queen. You want to hear it?”

“No,” Nina directed the conversation elsewhere. “Tell me about Lord Gray.”

Mista Gray is kind too,” Anna beamed, jumping out of the chair. She usually did it when she was excited. “He buys me anything I want. But I don’t see him very often these days. He travels with Lady Jenna a lot. A LOT.”

Nina shivered when she heard the name of Jenna. It was best not to probe too much about the duke’s daughter. She was an evil incarnate. She didn’t want to get stabbed on her way home.

“Alright, sit, today we’ll learn some new words.”

“But I want to go see Lyla!”

Nina sighed. “Our session ends in another hour, Anna. You can go see her after that.”

“What’s a sheshon?

“Our…time together.”

“But Lyla is in bed a lot these days. And she usually blames a lot of people too. And she has a big belly now. Lady Andria has one too.”

Why do conversations with this child always direct me elsewhere?

Nina couldn’t blame her. The kid was growing up in a tough home. One man and…if Nina counted right, four women. And out of them, two were already pregnant.

“Lady Lyla is about to give birth soon Anna,” Nina patted the little girl’s hand. “And a lot of women get…difficulties during the last months of pregnancy. But both Lady Lyla and Andria are very lucky. They have been one of the few women in this town to have a child.”

That was half-lie. It was a few at least three months back, but now Nina had heard of at least twenty noble families with pregnant women. It seemed some men had the ability to make children. Or it was the same man going to each house?

She shivered at the thought.

“How does the baby come out?” Anna asked, sitting back. “When I asked Lyla she said the baby comes from the place where we pee.”

Nina shuddered. She should change her usual education material if she was about to teach this girl.

“We don’t talk about that,” she dodged the question as usual. “Don’t be a bad girl Anna!”

Her tone made the girl silent, and she lowered her head, looking back at the books.

“Sorry. Are you going to punish me Lady Nina?”

Nina sighed. “No, I won’t. But nobody likes bad girls.”

She nodded. She was silent for a while and then looked up. “Have you ever been a bad girl Lady Nina?”

“Me?” Nina said the lie she said to all the children she taught. “I never have been, and ever will be a bad girl.”

 

ÕÕÕÕ

 

“You bad bitch!”

As soon as Nina felt the hard slap on her ass, she felt her pleasure rising to new heights.

“Oh yes, fuck me harder! Harder!”

She felt his thick girth moving inside her walls. By the divine, sex with him felt so good. She liked every slap, his every whisper, and the way he leaned over her and touched her nipples and squeezed them-

“Ah, the cock is hitting me in the sweetest spot,” she wasn’t lying. This was the most deep someone had been inside her. It didn’t go too deep, just enough for the sensation to spread through her body, and make her nipples rock hard. “Give me more cock!”

Gray leaned on her as usual, grabbing her hair in one hand and ramming in harder. “You know, out of the women I’ve fucked you are the most talkative one.”

“Don’t say it!” she snapped. She loved the talking. It made her feel like a slut. And she wanted to be a dirty little slut. What she didn’t want, was him breaking the fantasy.

“Alright, hold tight,” Gray grabbed both her hands and started moving faster.

Oooh, the feeling…

Her mind was going numb. She felt her wetting. “Ahhh, I’m cumming. I’m-”

He spurted in at the same time, and she felt the hot familiar sensation inside her. She was being filled, and as she leaked some out, her mind hit the peak, going through colors and feeling the intense pleasure that brought tears to her eyes.

When the feeling finally faded, she slouched onto the bed and looked to her right, where Jenna was watching her smiling.

“I didn’t want to trouble you since you were so engrossed in the fantasy of yours.”

“Ahh…” Nina felt like she was floating. “Lady Jenna…”

“I need to go check on Lyla,” Gray said, dressing up.

Jenna nodded, then eyed Nina. “I’ll talk with her. Are you staying for lunch with me?”

“As much as I love to do that, no. I got some news from Anna’s sister. So I’m going to meet her. Oh, and Nina, I never thought a tutor could be such a bad girl on bed.”

He grinned, leaving out of the door, which left Jenna and Nina alone. Nina wanted to pack her things and move out as soon as possible, but her legs were feeling numb.

“So Nina,” Jenna sat on the bed beside her and gently parted a strand of her hair. “Now let’s speak about this week’s progress, shall we?”

15