Chapter 55 – The Bad Girl [II]
891 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a whole month since Nina came to tutor the little kid in the Adlefort Mansion. From the moment she entered, she knew it wasn’t one of the normal houses. There was the widow Andria, sitting beside the window with a large belly and her eyes on a book. Beside her was another woman, who had another large belly but seemed to be knitting something. A teenage girl in her late years - probably Crowell’s daughter - if Nina remembered correctly, sat by the window sill, muttering something to herself.

The last, sitting on the couch, her eyes eagerly scrutinizing Nina from top to bottom, was the woman who invited her - Jenna Herriton - the daughter of the duke, and someone Nina liked to stay away from.

Jenna had a sweet deal for her. The word sweet was her innovation since Nina found nothing sweet about the deal except for the sex.

“You are currently tutoring Lord Parol’s son,” she said, her eyes gleaming. “As you know, Lord Parol is the closest man eying my father’s position as the duke.”

“Politics are not my matter my lady,” Nina kept her respect, but her knees shook. “My job is only as a governess.”

“Yet you go around the house, you stay for prolonged periods in it, and you see who comes in and out. I want a list of it, and I’ll pay you.”

“I am sorry,” Nina quickly stood up. The other women in the room barely even looked at her. “But I will not be an espionage. Like I said my lady, I am a-”

“Sit.”

“-I refuse-”

“If you refuse this will be your last day as a governess and a human Nina,” Jenna gave a sly smile. “Now sit, and we’ll speak of a deal.”

Lord Crowell’s daughter looked at her. “Does the deal involve her fucking Gray too? Can we please stop adding more women to this house? We already have enough.”

“Shut it Aisha!” Andria snapped, looking back at the girl. “This is my house. And if I want to fill every room with a woman I have the right to.”

“Gray owns it too!” Aisha snapped.

“I-I don’t understand…” the moment she heard the word fuck she knew the last thing she should do is to strike a deal with these people. “Who is Gray?”

“Can everyone stop talking?” Jenna looked annoyed. “This woman is clearly troubled.”

Nina fell to her seat.

“Now,” Jenna brushed her hand. “I know it is rare for governesses to be a spy, but Lord Parol likes to closely monitor his servants. But you…you’ve been tutoring his son for two years now. He trusts you more than his wife.”

“Betraying him would leave me hanging in the street!” Nina snapped, momentarily forgetting who she was speaking to. Her rage was boiling over. “Besides, I don’t see what part of this profits me.”

Jenna crossed her legs. “I know about your sexual misadventures governess. Two months ago you were caught by Parol’s head gardener while having sex with one of the guards. Two weeks later you fucked the head gardener because three pouches of silver weren’t enough to silence him. That’s just the story of the month. Each month you’ve had some sexual endeavor with a random guy, and at nights you visit the Falcon Bar. Why? Because you can access the brothel behind it from the back alley without anyone seeing your face. You don’t know how much those boys talk when you show them a little coin. Apparently, you have had some….strange requests.”

All the women in the room were staring at her now. Nina felt her cheeks reddening.

Oh god, please don’t let them know about the incident with the four men…

It was her most bizarre sexual encounter yet. Four men trying to fuck her at the same time, but in different postures. The feeling was good, but not satisfactory enough to please her.

“You’ve been searching for good sex all your life,” Jenna grinned. “And I’ll give it to you.”

“I-I’m sorry my lady, I am not into women.”

“Oh look how smart the governess is,” Aisha rolled her eyes. “Clearly there are two pregnant women in this room because the four of us have been doing orgies inside the house.”

It slowly clicked into Nina. “I-Is it Lord Gray? I-I’ve heard rumors. But-”

Jenna patted her lap. “Just one time. And if you feel the sex is good I’ll pay you plenty and hire you as my secret spy. You tutor his child in the weeks, so every weekend you’ll come to this place, and report to me the guests who arrived at his house that week. No one knows the duke’s daughter is living in Adlefort Mansion, so it will just be a trip to see Lady Andria.”

The red-haired pregnant woman finally raised her head looked at her with pity, then gave a sigh. “While you are at it, we need you to tutor another child as well. On the weekends. If you want an extra payment for that, we’ll pay you.”

Nina didn’t like how she said we like the four women were some kind of cult.

But she wanted to take on the offer so badly. There were two pregnant women, and that meant the man who impregnated them at least had some potent seed. Nina never wanted to be pregnant, it was too much of a pain, but ever since she fucked her own tutor when she was nineteen, she had been searching for good sex her whole life.

And with the witch's curse, gods have cursed women like her.

“I want to see the sex first,” Anna said, not meeting any of their eyes.

“Oh you will,” Jenna beamed. “How do you like it?”

Nina looked into her eyes and decided to be direct. “I like it rough.”

 

*

 

It took only a few moments for Nina to know it was the best sex she had in all her life.

“Oh, the cock is here!” she moaned as it hit deep. “I love this cock! It is so great!”

Gray was a charming man. He touched her in all the right places, he moved in just the right rhythm, and god, did he fill in a huge load inside her.

“Don’t worry,” he whispered, falling down to the bed beside her. “You won’t be pregnant.”

“I want another round,” Nina gripped him by the hand.

“Oh no,” Jenna stood up and walked to her. Nina had forgotten she was in the room. “Now it’s time for your end of the deal my governess. Scamper back to Lord Parol’s mansion and come with a list of guests next week. When you do, you can go all the rounds you want on bed.”

Nina nodded, still enjoying the afterglow of the sex.

“Oh,” Gray slapped her ass. “Do you need any payment?”

“No, sex is all the payment I need.”

15