Chapter 60 – The Girl With The Mask
1.5k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gray dreamed of bathing in piss and woke up with a gasp.

“Sound sleep, master?”

He turned to see Atena staring at him. She had a slight blush on her cheeks, and Gray had a hand over her breast. He squeezed it.

“What time is it?”

“Probably an hour or two till midnight.”

“Oh…”

He was about to close his eyes when he suddenly remembered his promise.

“Shit! Andria and Lyla are waiting for me.”

He scrambled out of bed and started dressing up.

“What should I do?”

“What else? Come with me. You’ll stay by my side for the next week.”

He hurriedly ran for his carriage. Jones was parked near the inn, with his head drooped down. The bastard was already asleep.

“Jones!”

That snapped the old man awake. “Y-Yes Lord Gray! I’m awake Lord Gray!”

“To the mansion.”

The old man spared a glance at Atora, who had worn her clothes to the other side in a hurry. And her half-dressed pants revealed a bit of her ass crack, and Gray couldn’t blame the old man for looking.

With the roads being empty at that time of the night, Gray got to the mansion easily.

“I haven’t been here in two months,” Atena said, getting out.

Gray gently slapped her ass. “Good to have you back too.”

He walked in, without waiting for her. He was already going to get an earful. But he just had one trick he wanted to use on Andria. A suspicion he had for a long time.

He opened the door to be greeted by three people at the same time.

“Gray! Gray!” Aisha jumped in, pushing the other two. Then she spoke in a whisper. “I need to tell you something. It’s about Jenna!”

Mista Gray!” Anna probed her head away from Jenna. “Did you see my sister-oh! Atena!”

She pushed past the crowd and ran for her sister as soon as she saw him. Gray didn’t mind. That was one distracting female out of his mind. So he looked at the last one.

“I’m sorry Lyla. I got occupied.”

It might be her glasses but Lyla managed to perfectly see Atena’s dressing choice. “I can see why.”

There was a flash of anger on her face, then it calmed down to something more neutral. Gray had been getting used to that a lot lately.

“Andria got really angry,” Lyla said. “She gave a self loathing ramble and went to sleep. She thinks you hate us now that we are…you know…ugly.”

Gray stopped at that. There was nothing ugly about either of them. In fact, his sick-ass mind only turned on more whenever the two pregnant women stripped to their birth clothes. He loved their big bellies and those juicy nipples that spurted out juices of milk. He even loved the dirty smell of their hairy pussies, and how much juice leaked out of them.

“Lyla, there’s nothing ugly about-”

“Gray, listen to me!” Aisha jumped in. “This is very important. We finally have something against Jenna.”

Gray sighed. “Can’t you see Aisha? I’m occupied.”

She hugged him, then whispered close in his year. “I know how to break her.”

Gray stopped at that. He turned to look at Lyla. “Could you give me a few moments with-”

“Take all the time you want,” Lyla turned, a frown on her face. “I’m going to sleep Gray. I just stayed to see if something happened to you. At least I’m glad you still remember my name at this point.”

Before Gray could speak she was gone.

“Alright Aisha,” Gray turned to the woman. “This better we worth it.”

 

ÕÕÕÕ

 

It was worth it. And it was so worth it Gray finally started to understand the behavior of the woman perfectly. She wasn’t disgusted at sex, or the idea of it, she was afraid of it. Behind that confident, smiling, arrogant noble girl was a girl afraid of memories that would resurface at the incident.

But I saw everything... Gray remembered the morning in Aiden Crowel's bedroom. The moment when Jenna had bent down and showed her insides. She is a virgin...maybe its something different. Maybe one of her family members were raped.

Gray looked at Aisha’s gleaming eyes.

She looks so happy about it. But what about me? I’m using a past experience of Jenna to hurt her. I should be doing the opposite…

“So?” Aisha asked.

“So what, Aisha? Even if I wanted to hurt her in some way I cannot do it because I have an agreement signed. If something happens to her the first thing the lawyers will pull up will be the contract.”

“Let me do it then!”

“No,” something about the woman’s gleaming eyes scared the living hell out of Gray. “The clauses extend to you and other members related to me. We cannot get out of her.”

“Yes, but the clause said physical assault. There is not a single mention about mental assault.”

“So what? I force someone in front of her? I’m not that fucked Aisha.”

“You aren’t,” Aisha gently brushed her long fingernails. “But let me go select some new dresses with her tomorrow.”

“Aisha, what are you planning to do?”

“Nothing. Just talking, getting to know each other, going to places.”

“What if she refuses?”

“I’ll make an offer she cannot refuse. Please Gray, can you let me handle it?”

Gray stared at her face. Somehow that grin and those mad eyes wasn’t a good sign.

“Can you promise no physical harm will come to her?”

“I can,” then she paused for a moment, and frowned. “Gray, the reason you are so focused on physical harm is because of the contract, right? I hope it’s not because you have grown affectionate towards her.”

“No, Aisha. Don’t be dumb.”

She wasn’t being dumb. She was on the right track. Gray’s plans always involved making Jenna his bitch, not letting some sick fuck assault her again. And to make her his bitch, he needed Kitra’s help.

But till then, he’ll give Aisha a chance. And bless the divine if his judgment was wrong.

“So,” Aisha smiled sweetly and sat beside him. “Now that the whiny preggos are asleep, want to stay with me?”

“You are a preggo too Aisha.”

“A less whiny and more sexy one.”

She was already stripping her clothes.

Gray looked around. “On the couch?”

“Why not? I’ll let you play with my belly if you let me take the lead.”

Gray leaned back. He liked someone else taking the lead. He was tired of taking the lead all the damn time.

Read 10 chapters ahead on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/XMOS

12