122. Bloodless Victory
403 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"One done, one hundred and seventy-two more to go.", Liam said, looking down at the panicking human scrambling away in terror on the ground.

It was quite a pitiful if understandable sight; being kidnapped by teleportation and transported thousands of kilometers away from the safety of what should be one of the most reinforced bunkers on Earth did that to unprepared people. 

Though the bunker part did leave Liam displeased but not surprised, the human in front of him was going to hunker down and try to gain control back of the situation but alas it was not to be. It was disappointing all the same that someone elected to be ruler of one of the most powerful nations was a coward. A leader had obligations to uphold and guide the people they swore to serve under difficult times. 

For that was what he was, in times of crisis not even at the worst step, he abandoned his citizens and hid. It admittedly was the logical decision, and running away can be and is often the best solution to guarantee survival. Sadly it was futile here again, the only thing it did was make Liam think of him as a past limit to be kept alive, not that many politicians were not way past it to begin with.

There was going to be a lot of cleaning to do on Earth, both literally and figuratively. It was just that at the moment they were useful tools, useful but temporary tools. 

Their consent was a mere footnote for even if Liam was not one fond of the uses of mind control he acknowledged it was a tool of most importance here. He wasn't going to waste his time and play silly and pointless political games with creatures that amounted for their vast majority to less than rabid animals in his books. He was very much one for draconian justice when it was deemed necessary.

Not fully controlling the leading elite to shift the world in the way he wanted would lead to great damage even without weapons of mass destruction at his disposal. This heavy use of brainwashing was something he before his Ascension wouldn't have done but his morals here were far more flexible and it wasn't exactly going to be blinding beacons of virtues he was going to use.

It was for the 'Greater Good' some would say, well the greater good for his survival, that of his love, the ones he holds dear, and humanity. It was impossible to cater to everyone at present.

"My excuse for the rough method of conveyance but I did not see any more effective method to have a face-to-face discussion without more extreme means. If you understand what I mean.", Liam said with a faint hint of amusement before using the tendrils of Argent Sea to make the frightened human stand up.

At this moment the President of the New United States of America screamed, a high cry of undiluted terror then his out suddenly and he felt a prickling sensation. It was soon followed by a cool feeling that invaded his mind and he felt himself calm down in an instant. His eyes trailed down to the silvery liquid flowing back to the strange alien creature next to the strange alien robot.

"Wh-what is happening?", Michael asked, his mind able to function normally yet fear clear in his features and body language. 

However, there was only one answer and that was in the form of a string of colorful curses in Japanese from a diminutive aged man he recognized as the Emperor of said country's curses origin as he face-planted on the ground breaking his nose. The four-legged robot that had brought him here warped right away.

What followed was a scene that none of the peroxin present would forget and that would be regarded in the future as both comedic and a show of power, after the President of the NUSA, and the Emperor of Japan came a string of world leaders and other powerful figure one after the others to the point the room was enraged by unknown mean to fit everyone

The third was the President of France catching herself unlike the last one, her face calmer if angry and resigned to her fate then was from the closest country the Chancellor of Germany falling against the Enforcer and having a panic in addition to a concussion which Liam healed waking the forty-year-old man.

After this, it became a blur for everyone except Liam who organized the most powerful men and women on the planet like a class of bumbling four-year-old children making rows and specific seats for them maximizing the space, visibility, and distribution of sound as the Argent Sea flowed through them simultaneously with his words on the situation at the end.

The next several days it became known that all of the world's conflict, be they minor or major, had ended, all feuds burned to the ground and abandoned, and all companies' policies drastically changed and beyond all realm of logic. A revolution on the scale of Earth that shook the population almost as equally as the alien invasion and the apparition of three massive towers of metal shooting a green, blue, and red beam to the horizon.

The obvious correlation was made not that it was hidden from the world what was happening, Liam had presented himself as what he was and his goal. He was blunt as always.

"I'm Liam Cram, an Homo Deus, and have come to reshape humanity. Threats are on the horizon and I will make it so it does not destroy this world.", was what he essentially said, and the responses were mixed in both extreme and moderation.

Some thought they were going to be enslaved and turned into cattle, while some believed that their salvation had arrived and that everything was going to change for the better. Thousands of cults had even popped in but a few hours. Unknown to both they were equally correct to varying degrees. As for the one in the middle, they held various opinions sharing points from the two others.

But in the end, their point of view on the matter held no importance as long as they stayed calm and passive which was a straightforward problem to fix for the Homo Deus. Food and water healthy to consume were heavily controlled by only a handful of companies, even air was, particularly air, there was a tax on that. With that in mind spreading a mix of Argent Sea and Element to everywhere but the most remote and desolate location was done the same day.

The purpose was self-evident, humans couldn't be trusted during a phase of this importance as such they were forcefully tranquilized, turning them 'docile'. 

A factoid that went unhidden and couldn't have been hidden either way. Stopping aggressive comportment was an easy matter but true manipulation of the central nervous system on a planetary scale was on a level not even Liam currently could do if he put his entire focus if he didn't want to cause death and crippling damage.

Unlike Eywa with the Na'vi, he didn't directly control the mind and had far, far, far less experience even on that kind of thing. Or had any true innate connection to them at the moment.

Few individuals escaped this fate either because they were away from civilization or extremely paranoid from the start but soon joined in. It's hard to escape the gaze of a creature that was edging on the road to Omniscience.

Then there were the humans that weren't on Earth, from colonies on the Moon, Mars, and other natural satellites like Titan, even in space shuttles, or doing tasks like asteroid mining for primordial gasses, and rare minerals. To put it mildly, humanity was spread in the Sol System with Earth at the heart of it all but that was barely an inconvenience. The subtle uses of the Tek Portal back on Pandora and humanities from unborn babies to ones dying of age were in his control.

If he had put morals of the sanctity of the mind above practicality it would have taken far longer and been a conflict humanity would have never forgotten. 

Instead what was accomplished was the total domination of humanity in less than a month with not a single drop of blood spilled by Liam's direct influence. Suicide, murder mutilation and other actions of insanity at his apparition not counting but that accounted for a fractal of one percent of the total population to start with.

However, conquering done there was a lot of reform to do and it needed minutious steps to follow for it was the largest change humanity was going to live through.

"Earth and the Sol System are now under my control.", Liam stated to the small crowd in front of him composed of high-placed members of Hell's Gate and trusted individuals, their faces of shock and disbelief at his statement.

"WHAT!?", Grace was the first to react and it was the strongest of them all, ears raised and tail flying, surprise present on her like a second skin, "What did you do!? Did you mean it?"

"The words spoken by my mate are all truthful and accurate. Humanity had been set to its rightful place under my darling.", Eywa said with a prideful smirk hovering behind said mate, her long tail ending in a tuft of white fur curled positively along his calf, something reciprocated by a tendril of silvery blue Element. Both were interlocked, inseparable from the other as much as psychically than physically.

The body he was using in that instance was of flesh and bone making her able to touch and feel his warmth again. It was essentially a clone he was manipulating with the Specimen Implant embedded in its chest. The difference from a sculpture of the Argent Sea was clear. Even if it fundamentally was the same thing, a puppet, the medium was just organic. Ah, and there was THAT little well not so little as well, similarity the Argent Sea was quite a versatile tool but it was that, a tool, and now there was both.

Her presence was something that had been long one other had been accustomed to, it wasn't as if she interacted with anyone but Liam, Kiri, and sometimes Miles. She saw no reason to meddle with mortals more than strictly necessary. 

She didn't disdain them but for her, there were seldom differences between them and an ant colony in her backyard, one that her hubby had an interest in but ants all the same. Bacteria would be more fitting in both size and age, a million years was not even a week for her less be said about millennia and centuries which most humans didn't live to their first.

"How? When? I know you but couldn't you have at least told us… I understand why you did it this way but still.", the xenobotanist asked calming down and the ones around such as Jake, Norm, Max, and Katerin agreed with what said. 

They didn't know something was even up! And something so big at that, it was as if it wasn't worth mentioning like it was evident. Later they would realize that hints had been dropped here and there but were a bit too ambiguous for most to draw any solid conclusion close to what he just apparently did.

"Technology that controls space, and biology mostly in addition to hacking to neutralize all technology usable as a weapon from firearms, warheads, and vehicles. In a single sentence, I kidnapped powerful people, brainwashed them, did this to a lesser degree to billions of others to avoid any violence and panic, and that about sums it up for the method used.", Liam said with a smile and a tone of voice that showed it was an easy task and it hadn't been the hardest for his current resource.

"Something that must be mentioned is that it was done without a single fight that drew blood and killed. If you want the detailed step-by-step plans you will receive them in seven hours, beware it is very dense.", there was a long silence after this as his audience digested what he just said.

"That's simply incredible.", Katerin mumbled at the sheer magnitude of what was done, this changed everything. At every level.

Their 'little city' now turned at the head of a potentially multi-planetary empire under a singular immortal ruler whose view of humanity none could comprehend fully yet was warped around humans' future and growth.

"It is… Then that means we can heal Earth and bring it back to the magnificence it once was. I can't believe it… This is a historical day.", Norm said with a hopeful smile, giddiness surging in his mind at the mere thought, eyes sparkling with what appeared to be tears and excitement.

<Bringing the blessing of the All-Mother to a dying world.>, Jake thought aloud, earning stares from Grace, and Norm it was one close to anger, for Liam it was amused and as for Eywa it was more bemusement at the silly words, and she corrected him, like one would to a child, a motherly tone in her voice. 

<We will not, not in the way We are on the twin moon of fire. Sparklings of my presence will be found but no further. The All-Father is the one that shall bring your origin world to its past greatness and elevate it beyond by infusing himself into its very depth just like We are.>, she said softly her focus causing the Olo'eyktan of the Omatikaya to look down on the ground in shame but what was said didn't go unnoticed.

"Yes, observe for I won't show it only once.", Liam said, flipping his palm to the ceiling and from his skin grew a sharp black tendril pulsing blue and purple, "This is my body in its more primal form, I'm the Will of Element, the Element is me and I'm the Element. As I have said every piece of Tek is of my body, an integral part of what makes me for they are of Element."

"I'm rooting myself within Earth's crust and anchoring myself onto the planet, partially merging with it and becoming an intricate part of it.", he added grandly, his eyes burning with passion as he recalled the roots into the body causing many to flinch at such a unique… Sight. It looked like a worm had crawled back into his skin; the only ones not bothered were Edmund and Grace, both too fascinated and acclimated to this kind of thing.

Parasites and diseases were hardly things that would repulse them as long as they stayed outside of them of course. Thought the immediate comparison to those two or make them both feel a degree of shame if only they knew what an accurate description it was. The only reason all wasn't indiscriminately consumed was Liam's self-control and emotions.

As for becoming part of the planet it was what Eywa was doing and had been for billions of years, by herself she was worth close to ten percent of Pandora's mass and that was an ENORMOUS number, she was heavier than the crust itself. She made most of it even, the only reason she didn't go deeper was that she rightly feared that it would destabilize the moon leading to its potential collapse or other problems that could kill her.

Suddenly a heavy frown fell on Liam's face as he looked in the sky through the ceiling and said with puzzlement, "We have uninvited visitors incoming."

This would have led to an uproar if not for his next words, "They are not Harvesters."

Hello, and done. Humanity is under control and in for a revolution touching every aspect of its existence.

Bye-bye!

My Patreon if you want to give me money and have chapters I have finished in advance, around 17.

Spoiler

Thank Atlas Des Glücks, Alhis, Andres Saavedra, Jeffrey Iverson, KO.Dragon, Mickael Burcak, TheSuccDragon, BlazeZavage, Eins Mensch, No_Rez, Victor Gonzales, scifighter, Krawn, Dkj224, Nicolous Ramirez, Max Brown, Djinn wolftthrone, Chase, Kyle Sorensen, Pilot Pirx, Laplase, Nateica Burlock, Deathknight134, Jaylon Cain, Montesha, Jackietron201, Victoria, Jen Jensen, Ein Mensch, WhataGreatNamelol, Bryan, Surtur, Naga, moon's sin, Darien Fields, Jaycehunter, Darrens Francois, nathan, Darth Bane, Zenith, Matheus de Oliveira, Conner Jackson, N0T0B0K, Joe, Fiduciam, kekk047, David, Scarletmenace, BIGSHOTSWAG, Carlos, Khetsun XD, enriv125, Saxon Bartlett, Vinnie, Alexender Haneke, Timothy Scholze, Xbox On, SamStrike, Graham Jones, Icha, player1jannik, Aom Rattanapham, Djinn wolfthrone, Muhanad Ibrahim, Vaiolelai, Trollerw, SirDep, Doliliisgamming, Coolgye1801, michael schiff, Thomas Deyl, and everyone for the support.

[collapse]

[email protected]/user?u=6042416

21