War
157 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3rd POV]

Vasco. The leader of the gang Burn Knuckles.

He was one of Daniel Park's classmates. He was fighting against the Third Affiliate of Workers to save his friend, who was currently caught by them.

He was a man of brawn rather than brain, but his heart was that of a hero. His gang, Burn Knuckles were also a group of people following him and his heroic ideals.

Vasco was a hero, and right now the Third Affilaite were the villain. And heroes don't lose so he stayed strong even under the relentless onslaught of attacks.

His opponent Hwangho, an executive of the Third Affiliate, meaning a person who works directly under Vivi like how Nomen works for Tsukimi.

Hwangho specialized in Chinese Kung Fu, specifically the tiger style while Vasco was a master of Muay Thai, trained by Brekdak who was a Muay Thai champion for a long time and only retired due to killing someone.

The fight was fierce as two fighters clashed on the dance floor of Club Vivi. Both of their martial arts were destructive in nature so they left craters and cracks everywhere they fought.

"Korea really is interesting!! Who would've known a street thug would be this strong!!" Hwangho said as he threw a punch at Vasco.

Vasco did not even bother dodging as the punch hit him right in his stomach. He was not smart enough to make plans or use tactics during a fight, so his motto was to get hit twice and knock them out in one.

He was like a human bull, an absolute tank with both attack and defence at max but nothing else. His martial art, Muay Thai compliments this style of fighting greatly.

Vasco brought his leg back and delivered a devastating kick to the shin of his opponent. Although Hwangho checked the kick, Vasco was built like a wall so a gore dent was formed on his shin.

It hurts, he was losing the fight. But a tiger does not give up, instead, it fights fiercer and fiercer the more he is injured.

"HAAAA!!!" Hwangho let out a shout and delivered a double palm strike at Vasco's abdomen. A shockwave erupted as Vasco was send sliding across the dance floor, clutching his abs.

He coughed out blood but he wiped it away and focused back on his opponent.

"Let me get serious now." Vasco said and got up, "Brekdak Forbidden Technique No.6." 

But then the air stilled.

And it was not because of his forbidden technique. No, it was something else. A huge presence was coming from behind.

Vasco and Hwangho forgot their ongoing fight as they turned towards the entrance where a man wearing a nice suit and a white mask was walking towards them.

"W-What is that?" Vasco asked with a stutter as they watched the man slowly make his way towards them, each step seemed to resound through the room.

Hwangho stared at the man and at the black badge on his suit. That means he was on their side but he didn't know who it was.

Of course, the badge was something Yuito had received from Vivi since her apartment could only be reached with an elevator and it needed the black badge to operate. Her apartment could not be accessed by the normal elevator or the stairs of the hotel. Only people with a black badge could get to the top floor of the Vivi Hotel. 

Vasco stood rooted in his place until the man, or Yuito in this case stopped a few feet from him. Yuito tilted his head and you could see his purple eyes behind the mask.

"No hard feeling," Yuito said.

And then...

What happened? That was a question Vasco asked himself for the rest of his life.

Because the next thing he knew, he was upside down, his head was planted on the ground as if he were some kind of plant. The concrete swallowed his head in a crater and Vasco immediately passed out.

On the other hand, Hwangho who saw what happened broke out in a cold sweat. It was a kick, a kick that was so fast and almost invisible to the eye.

He did not know what it was but it freaked him the fuck out. Not only was it fast but it was strong enough to bury Vasco's head in concrete.

"Hey, go to the men's toilet on the ground floor. Old Face and the other intruders are there, they have already defeated your fellow executive too." Yuito said to which Hwangho nodded dumbly and followed his instruction.

Whatever, the monster was on their side.

...

Yuito looked at the unconscious Vasco and almost felt bad since he was a character he really liked in his past life. And he knew Vasco had still not reached his full potential so he felt like he just ate a fruit just before it was ripe.

"Whatever, hope that motivates you to be stronger." He said although he doubted it. He used a null kick, a little over the top but he knew Vasco was durable and wanted to knock him out with one attack.

He didn't have much time. He had arrived late so he had to reach the top floor soon.

He went inside the elevator and used the black badge that he had to go up to the top floor which was where Vivi's room was. The top floor could not be accessed without the black badge which was only given to himself and the executives.

He waited patiently as the elevator brought him up to the floors but at one point, the elevator stopped and the door opened. 

Another person had pressed the elevator from another floor and the door opened to pick up a new passenger.

The door opened and Yuito was greeted with the sight of a K-pop model. With a hair dyed blond and dressed beautifully with an overcoat, the guy was extremely handsome.

Which was a huge ass compliment coming from Yuito.

"Oh." The K-Pop guy said as he looked at Yuito. He started at his mask for a while until his eyes went down and focused on Yuito's black badge.

"Please, can I have that badge? I need to reach the top floor," he said with a kind smile, a smile that was so charming it would make ladies swoon and men reconsider their sexuality.

"I am sorry but this was given to me by my little sister. I couldn't simply give it away." Yuito said, his voice coming out a little different due to the mask but you could literally feel how carefree he was.

As if the entire thing was a game.

As if he was not standing face to face with the Big Daddy of Hostel, one of the four major crew in Seoul. 

(Hostel is a crew but instead of the usual gangsters, they are made up of children who ran away due to different circumstances like abuse, rape or being kicked out of their original family. They form a family of their own where the leader is called the Big Daddy. There are also positions like simple Daddy, Big Uncle, Big Mama, Uncle, mama, Big Brother etc. The hierarchy goes on as a normal family would.}

"I understand. I also have a daughter at home and I would always treasure whatever she give me. But sadly, I am forced to take that from you." the guy said.

It was the Big Daddy of Hostel. The master of Animal Instinct and the disciple of King Tom Lee himself.

Eli jang

"You may try." Yuito said with a nod, giving permission.

"Thank you for understanding," Eli said and brought out the frying pan in his hand which he had used to clear any enemies before reaching the elevator.

In a swift and frighteningly precise manner,  he swung at Yuito with no wasted movement. His action was fluid and elegant, like a K-Pop star dancing on stage.

Yuito of course had more than enough time to duck and he tackled Eli, lifting him up and running away from the elvator.

...

[Wrestling : Epic]

...

Yuito continued running while grabbing Eli who could do nothing as Yuito squeezed him like no other. He couldn't even breathe.

Eventually, Yuito found a wall where he pushed Eli. The walk caved in and a web of cracks formed, the wall was threatening to break and with a flex of his knee, it did.

Yuito continued running as they crashed through the wall. He was trying to break another wall with Eli's back but Big Daddy was having none of it.

Eli dropped the frying pan he was holding right at the place Yuito was going to step on, causing him to slip on the frying pan and they both fall on the ground.

They separated and both of them stood up. They had a stare-off as Yuito cleaned his coat while Eli was breathing heavily, his back ached in pain.

"Shit, you dirtied my suit. Do you know how much it costs?" It was free, he got it from a tailoring shop who made it for him for free with a promise that he would post a picture of him wearing it on Instagram and mention their shop.

"Yeah, it looks expensive." Eli said, wiping the sweat on his forehead, "Mind if I had that after I beat you?" He asked.

The Hostel was a crew made up of runaway kids, so of course they were short on money. It was one of their main problems and something which had caused them many problems in the past and future.

Eli would love it if he could send his daughters to school.

"Hahaha, if you impress me I will donate a million dollars to your family." Yuito said with a laugh which caused Eli to raise an eyebrow.

Impress and not beat?

"Bet." Eli said and shot forward. His eyes glowed green, he activated his animal instinct as his once fluid and elegant movement became wild and savage.

Yuito's eyes also glowed purple, visible even from the mask and you could also feel a smile from him.

They met in the middle.

.

.

[Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15