The Author
2.6k 4 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Well, my dear Yuito. I am the Author.}

.

silence

.

Silence

.

DEAFENING SILENCE!!

.

My brain just stops working. 18 points in intelligence does not mean shit right now.

'The fuck do you mean?!'

{It`s exactly as it sounds, you are in a fanfiction which I am writing. You you are actually nothing more than a figment of my imagination.}

'...'

{...}

B r u h

Real subtle there, just like a wrecking ball.

I do not know why but I feel oddly fine with the revelation. Perhaps I am not really accepting it or maybe I am just batshit insane.

Maybe I am like Deadpool.

Instead of panicking or having, possibly the most justified existential crises in the history of the existence, I am very curious about the whole thing.

I mean what`s the point? It`s not like this is the first time I am suspecting that I am inside a novel or even some fanfiction, considering I am reincarnated and have a system and such.

There are people in my previous life who believes that life was just a virtual reality and when we die it will just be "Game Over." and our headsets will be taken off. Compared to them, my situation is not really far fetched.

{You are taking this ather well.} the voice say, rather surprised.

Well, I guess I am. Though I wonder why he sounds like he is surprised. Aren't you literally writing me to take this well?

'Can you elaborate on what is really happening?' I ask in a polite tone.

{Well....}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was a young man who aspired to be an Author and wished to be a popular fiction writer someday.

He was hopeful and determined to make his dream become a reality.

He worked everyday, practicing a language that was not his own and perfecting his craft to the utmost limit.

He stumbled upon problems after problems, obstacles after obstacles until he was finally capable of writing out his thoughts and telling what he wanted.

Then finally, he began writing.

He wrote and wrote and wrote but no matter how many times he write he was always met with failure.

He can write, at least somewhat acceptably.

But the problem lies not in his ability to write but in his lack of creativity.

He couldn`t make up an interesting story to write at all!!!!

He did everything he could. He could improve his writing skill but he lacked what was more important to his goal of becoming a popular fiction writer. He had absolutely zero creativity.

He studied popular writers, hoping to find a way to overcome his problem but nothing worked.

But being a stubborn person, the young man refused to give up.

Then finally, his persistence paid off and he found a way. A way to change his life forever and a way to overcome his problems.

He realized that he did not need to come up with stories using his creativity.

He could just write about stories that actually happened!!!

With this game changing idea he was sure that he could become a top Author and he immediately got to work.

He reincarnated people and observe how their life turned out and if they lived an interesting life, he wrote stories about them!!!

It was more like a Biography but no one would know.

It was a perfect plan he came up with but this also have a flaw.

He reincarnated many people in different worlds but most of them never lived an interesting life at all!!!

Or even if they lived an interesting life they always die in the end. Not just simple death but stupid deaths.

Some died while trying to awaken their powers meanwhile some died when they try to seduce the main villainess or something.

Out of the millions he had reincarnated only two people have lived a somewhat interesting and complete life.

He was about to lose hope but then he found another interesting person to reincarnate. Determined to let the person live an interesting life and to make sure he got a good story, the young aspiring Author made up his mind and reincarnate this person.

He went as far as splitting himself and accompanying this person`s journey in another world to make sure.

And that unfortunate person this insane Author reincarnte....

Is me.

'Did I get everything right?' I ask the person, or rather the Author who is inside my head.

{Absolutely correct.}

I can`t help but sweat drop. The story he told me have to be the most ridiculous one I have ever heard. There are too many plot holes.

How did the aspiring author suddenly have the power to reincarnate people? If he had that much power why did he want to be a simple author? Can`t he just dominate the world?

Honestly the whole explanation feels like something he made up to stop me from having a mental breakdown. I mean, people will break down if they are told that someone is writing their whole life and existence afterall.

But I was rather calm. Maybe because I am written to accept this easily.

Or maybe what he is saying is the truth.

I am so confused.

{No need to think too hard about it.}

'I guess.'

I mean Christians and even Muslims believe that there is a God who dictate everything in their life. And if I am not wrong, Hindu believes that the universe and what is happening is just a dream of their God Vishnu.

I think even if he really is literally my Author it would be similar.

But for now let's just hope that what he said is true and he has the power to reincarnate people. It is much easier to swallow than me being the mere imagination of someone.

At least if he really is the literal author of my life, then that just means that I am the Main Character.

Which is good.

I think.

Please dear God I hope my Author is not a sadistic one who likes to see the main character suffer. I involuntary shiver when I think of Guts.

{ As I said, don`t think about it too much. Whether you are living your life on the whims of my imagination or the other way around, it is just pointless. even I don`t understand it.}

I hum in acknowledgement.

Everything feels very real to me. It doesn't matter what or how but I know I exist.

All the while we were talking and explaining what was happening, I was going home.  And now I finally reached it.

I open the gate of my house and make my way through our yard. I reach the door and opened it with my key without knocking.

My house is a simple Japanese house without nothing too extravagant. The only thing that is worth mentioning is the cleanliness of the house and the decoration which shows a feminine touch.

"I am home Mom." I say as I close the door.

I hear rapid footsteps from the distance while I take off my shoes. I look up just in time to see my mother smiling widely at me.

"Yuito. Welcome home~"

{Holy sheeet!!!}

'Yeah, holy shit indeed.' I say, there is a reason why my charm is insanely high even though it`s something that cannot be improved much, compared to strength and agility.

My mother wears simple pants and a tank top which is covered again by the apron she wore. Her attire is simple but sometimes it is the woman who makes the dress beautiful and not the other way around.

Her purple locks of hair flow down her head like a river. It is wavy and lustrous. She has a beautiful face, one without visible flaw. Perfect in its own way.

Her facial structure gave a mature vibe yet her cute nose and innocent eyes make her extremely adorable. It gave off the perfect mixture between mature and adorable.

Her body on the other hand, is an absolute sin. It is like the combination of everyman`s lust. Her big breasts boldly defy gravity while her wide hips and small waist give all ready-made dresses a tough time.

Every curve of her body tempts a man to sin, her humble clothes almost made it much more tempting.

Her skin is fair and almost always blushing in places, giving the illusion that she is extremely sensitive. 

God was almost definitely flexing when she created her.

{Bro, how can live with this creature and stay sane for 15 years?}

I shake my head helplessly at the comment. He is the Author. Doesn`t he know that she is my mother? He is the one who reincarnates me after all.

But yes, it was not easy living with her. Especially when I was at the age of 5 and 6. But later on I formed a deep bond with her and I have learned to not look her 'that' way.

{Boring.} he says playfully, I cannot see his face but I can feel his emotions in his words which almost gave me the illusion of his expression.

'Fuck off.' I repy back playfully. 

My parents in my past life passed away when I was 10. Even though I did not entirely think of her as my mother, it is extremely pleasant to have a mother figure.

At first though, I thought she was a very bad mother. She was barely there for me during the first two years of my life. She would put me in a daycare and was almost always away.

But that changed when I was around 3 years old. Since then she had dedicated herself into raising me and I would have to have a heart made of stone to not form a bond with her.

"What are you doing Yuito, come on in." her mature voice snaps me back from my thoughts.

I go in and my mother tells me to take a bath before dinner. It is already late since I spent most of the evening training after school.

I kiss on her cheek before going up in to my room. While all of this is happening I had a conversation with the Author.

He is really stoked about my mother being sexy and he said that it can lead to a very interesting development and that it is a great way to pull in horny readers.

{I`m telling you some readers will continue reading just to see you two get intimate. Some are that desperate.}

'But I don`t think there will be that kind of development.' I say, just thinking about it in moral eyes is disgusting.

{It doesn`t matter and even if you do, you are only mother and son biologically right?}

'...'

I thinks its the other way around but I guess it is fine since it`s an unique case for me. And he seems happy.

But I don`t think I will do it.

I go to my room and take off my clothes before jumping into the shower. The gentle caress of the water brings great relief to my tight muscles.

I finish showering and wipe my body with a towel. I go out of the bathroom and go towards the huge body mirror that is in my room.

I want to look at myself and maybe flex a bit. Its a habit of mine to look at my physique after showering. I don`t know why but I think I look best after showering, my muscle will just pop.

{*whistle* At least you have the looks a main character.}

'I guess I do.' I say with a satisfied smile.

The 21 in my charm is not just a number.

I stood at 6`1 feet tall with a seemingly lean yet big muscles. My muscles are defined and each line of definition is like a work of art. It looks sculpted.

My body has every right to be like a Greek God. After all these muscles held superhuman strength. More than twice the strength a normal human is suppose to hold.

My face is often said to be devilishly handsome. I personally don`t think that I am THAT handsome but then again, you never really do. 

I have a good and strong jaw, sharp cheekbones and thin lips. My eyes are intense and ocean blue with a long defined nose going down the middle.

I admit though that I do look very bold and quite dangerous. Especially compared to the average Asian who looks a bit feminine. 

My hair is dark purple and did not know whether to be straight or curvy. Typical anime hairstyle.

Out of habit I call out my status and examine them.

Through the years I have made it a habit to always check up on my status, in hopes of one day awakening my system.

I wonder when my system will activate though.

!!!!

Wait, I can just ask the Author.

'Hey Author, when is my system going to activate?'. Or at least I want to know what kind of system I have.

There is a pregnant silence for a while.

{Bold of you to assume I gave you a system.}

...

...

...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

130