Document: Existism
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Existism are belief that everything you can think or imagine are existed and it have been proven multiple times by I.D.R.E. explorers who found these strange things which we think it only existed in simulation or not exist at all.

 

One researcher stated that it's because to imagine or think of something, one must have seen it before or to be precise, information of it (e.g. shape, function or effect to its surrounding)

These info can be acquired by any means, no matter if it from simulation, dream or precognition.

 

 

For example of this, here an event of this that just happened not long ago.

 

One explorer reported that he dream about this absurd being that lives in middle of some galaxy in different dimension that have been colonized and no one noticed.

At first, we ignored him, and tell him that it only just a nightmare.

1 U.P. and 3,403 system seconds later, all hell break loose at the galaxy he mentioned, it was Celestial Class and a Unique Being that have been hibernating in the center of the galaxy for multiple U.P. thats why no one noticed it, they are lucky that we managed to subdue it quickly before it cause any more damage to the civilization that colonized in that galaxy.

We later bring him to HR1 to see if he have any special ability and after examining him for some time, HR1 says that he is indeed have precognition ability.

He then get transfer to Specialized Forces Researchers Personnel for him to use his ability to its full potential.

Another one was a friend of one of the HR, She gained knowledge that she or anyone never ever learned before after waking up, however when tested she doesn't have precognition ability.

We doesn't really know what causing this but we sure that it's not a bad thing.

1