Vlog: J.J. 01
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Personal Vlog Start-

F1 : Hi! i'm the one responsible for this archive!
You know~ i am so tired from mission but then i got assigned from higher up to take care of this archive, i didn't even get a time to rest!
what do i do to deserve this!
but hey atleast thier snack machine is working here so i will forgive them this once.
Oh right! you might already know because you are one of the staff here if you can access this but i will introduce you again in case you lost your memory! haha

M1: I really wonder if there someone really can access that top secret archive if they lost their memory

F1: come on Drake! they told me to do so! i can't disobey the higher up do i?
Ahem anyways, this is I.D.R.E. which stand for Interdimensional Records and Exploration if i remember correctly.
we do all sorts of stuffs but mostly explore any dimension we go and record them in this system.
well if it isn't for these super duper high tech hologram panel and top tier database we won't be able to do these things i guess.
and yeah! i will be the first one to upload to this empty archive first!

M1: I am not sure if higher ups ok with this, Jejee.
they probably delete your vlog after upload the first record hahaha!

F1: Whatever! i still upload, i would just get scold like i usually do so no big deal!

M1: Jeez you, you really want to break the rules everytime you have a chance to.

F2: Jejee! Drake! lets go eat!

F1: Coming!
alrighty, i have to go now so i will end Vlog here.

-Personal Vlog End-


Higher Ups Opinions

H1: She really is a lovely girl, don't you guys think?
H2: Darn it Jejee, she does it again! it supposed to be top secret and she ruined it!
H3: It's alright, she our Manager of this Archive and we will keep her vlog here anyways plus she a lovely and bright girl isn't she.
H4: You guys really like her huh, well i can't blame you guys, she is interesting one after all.
H5: -No Opinions-


 

2