Vlog: J.J 02
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Personal Vlog Start-

F1: Hello everyone! did you see this morning?
Everyone wake up because of a call, and there a lot of people in the field.
At first tho, i though they training but there too many people to be a training and their equipment looks so dope! they seem too advanced to be training equipment so i thought they going to fight something? i noticed they are all elites and special forces! and a Vanguard!!! I was like woaoaoahhOMGOMGOMG it's my first time for seeing them, they always at dangerous place which i cannot go 〒▽〒
Well, i guess i don't need to go with them since i am neither elites or special forces so i will just enjoy my life here!
But you know i am so surprise when a huge portal open out of nothing! and then they just went in, i don't know where they went but they seem hurried.
Well anyways, morning matter aside because it doesn't matter with me muahahaha! this cafe are my favorite, i like adamant chocolate the most! look look! *point at Asteria Cafe* it's still open thanks higher being! And I also heared that owner of that cafe is a dragon *gasp*. Well, there nothing else much i just want to record vlog myself hehe. anyways i'll end here unless something interesting happened, bye bye~ see you next time!

-Personal Vlog End-


Higher Ups Opinions

H1: Oh my, she doesn't even know they are busy going to fight a war and just chilling, that's my girl
H2: Jejee be like that, she's such a innocent girl with possibility. but don't stress her too much, she still just a kid.
H3: -
H4: That girl doesn't know she'll be Vanguard in the future, to get so exited seeing one is usual respond anyways. welp, i guess i'll allow her to living her life for now.
H5: -

2