side: Senior witch Sabrina, third report
57 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

following content has been edited and posted with the help of poltergeist Wilhelm.

All modifications to the text have been delineated with square brackets.

I have had a conversation with my mentee today.

She seems to be aware of my plans, if only to some extent.  Just as expected.

Through careful probing I have investigated how much of my plans she knows about - it is not a lot.

While she has made good guesses on the nature of my plans, the details elude her.

So far nothing too unexpected has happened.  I have adjusted my plans for her in light of the current details, but otherwise there seems to not be any grounds for worry.

I did notice a change in the positive direction in my mentee's perception of the world.  She is now aware of the typical nature of a witch and what place she has in this world.  Despite this, she seems to have a good amount of ambition and has not given up hope.

If I still intended to cultivate her into a proper witch, it would be a cause for celebration.

Because I love her, I cannot help but geniunely wish for her to surprise me and overcome my plans, as improbable as it seems.  Should something like this miracle happen, I will be happy to see how she grows up.

This miracle will not come into fruition, however.

1