side: Senior witch Sabrina, fifth report
38 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

following content has been edited and posted with the help of poltergeist Wilhelm.

All modifications to the text have been delineated with square brackets.

I have been summoned by the esteemed Great Witch Adara today.  She has asked me to write her name so because she has expressed dissatisfaction with "the square brackets that are sure to follow" her real name.  I am not sure I understand.

She desired to have some tea with me, and talk about my plans and my Mentor.  She has warned me that according to my Mentor's temper, she would definitely do something that would render my sacrifice less valuable or even worthless as punishment for bringing my mentee into the coven.

I admit that the thought has crossed my mind but I was betting on the outcome of my Mentor simply slightly spoiling my plans to make the situation more interesting for her.

Now that I have been warned, I do not have a choice but to act as if my Mentor has set a trap, even if I do not quite believe that she did, as a sign of respect to Lady Adara.

I will spend the rest of the day reviewing my plans and search for potential vectors of attack.

Note from poltergeist Wilhelm:

Great witch Adara is not wrong. The great witch was expecting to watch the drama between the two witches, have senior witch Sabrina succeed, only to receive lesser rewards than what she believed was worth her protege.

It is still quite possible for senior witch Sabrina to not find the flaws in her plan, or identify the wrong ones, and for the expected ending to come, however.

But at this point I am convinced it depends on the goals of Great Witch Adara.

Unlike the great witch, according to the records, Lady Adara does not move without enticement of potential profits.

1