This great witch is great even when sleepy!
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last blog post I asked if I should punish Sabrina and garbage-chan now, or let them foster their feelings and punish them then.

I then thought: "what the heck, I can do it both, can't I?"

So now I sent Sabrina and garbage-chan on a dangerous mission as a price for not expelling garbage-chan from the coven.

By my estimates, during this mission they will be punished a lot but grow closer (as of now garbage-chan is still distrustful of Sabrina), but how close they will get is questionable.

I'd love for them to be as close as a mother and daughter (or grandmother and granddaughter, considering their age difference), but if they want to get kinky (which most witches do) I will not be against them becoming mother-daughter lovers (I hate one of the platforms I post this blog on. It rubbed its degeneracy off on me).

And after they get really close, I will slowly begin taking all the loved ones from garbage-chan (as she's young, her family and friends are still alive) and then I will torture and kill her.

They still can't read my blog so I'm not afraid of them finding out and I'm sure I'll be done with them before I manage to send His Majesty Prince Lucifer off back to Hell.

Back to more important news, this great witch woke up and found her antique chandelier escaped!

It - now she, since she has managed to regain her rights at this remarkable speed - left an ominous note, stating: "❤️Next time I will glaze you in chocolate and eat you up❤️ ~~~ ❤️hugs and kisses, Great Witch A.❤️"

So this great witch is a bit on her toes.

I don't like chocolate!

Anyway, the worst thing about my situation is that my excursion to another world took up a fair bit of time and now I have to hurry around to prepare for the coming of the Most August One.

If I still had mortal flesh, my head would be steaming!

I'm in so much stress I need a good sleep. Well, not "need" - there is no real benefit in sleeping for this great witch, but I want to!

I will sleep for ten days when this is over or my name isn't-

1