this great witch is going off to honeymoon, suckers!
69 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This great witch has realised that even immortal Great Witches are not bereft of love!

Remember how I talked in the last post about me talking it out with Acěnath and sorting out our differences?

Well, we then went on several dates and I finally figured out that in this life there is but one person with whom I could picture myself spending the rest of my eternal life! My wonderful little Great Witch, Acěnath!

We have come to an understanding and decided to get engaged - there was not a better time for it.

After all, who else could be worthy of pronouncing engagement between me and my wonderful bride-to-be than the Prince of Hell Himself?

Ah, my Acěnath, she looked so dazzling when I put the cursed ring on her finger! You can't imagine how wonderful it was!

So, this great witch is going to be very busy preparing for the wedding, and then will go on honeymoon! So many places to see, so many deals to make!

It is likely this will be the last blog post for the foreseeable future though. I wouldn't want to get distracted while I savour this new feeling of love. This great witch never hoped to experience it before, after all!

Also, I got from a friend this wonderful apple that eats chocolate! Thank you!

Everything feels like it's coming together.

It was awful to drive all the way to Mongolia though. But that's what happens when you try to locate this great witch - your sensors go all crazy!

0