Chapter 8 – Peter and the Soft Opening of the Gallery
4.5k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peter seemed walked around the gallery on it's soft opening for sponsors, engrossed at each picture and each exhibit. As the CEO and owner of Parker Industries, he was a major sponsor for the project.

He walked around, first looking at the large erotic 5 foot by 5 foot pictures on the walls. Somehow, he was in a daze as he kept daydreaming and fantasizing looking at the pictures of male and female bodies having sex.

As he looked at the photos, he kept fantasizing that those photos are of him fucking Mary Jane or Felicia Hardy, the only two women he had long term sexual relations with.

His fantasies were so real that he felt his cock fully erect and could swear he was currently having sex. But checking himself, he found that his pants were flat, as if he didn’t even have a penis under his pants.

The more he looked at the photos, the more he fantasied about Mary Jane and Felicia, that they were fucking someone that looked like him, that they were fucking a huge black man with a gigantic cock.

“Keep it together Peter. What’s wrong with you?” he said to himself. He took a deep breath and walked on to the statue exhibits.

He stood in front of a exhibit, which was a headless female torso in a ballerina pose with one leg up high in the air in the arabesque pose, it’s vagina open for all to see. Somehow in Peter’s mind, he kept getting flashbacks of Natasha Romanov aka the Black Widow posing in exactly the same pose.

The more he looked at the body closely, he slipped into another trance looking at where it’s head should be. Suddenly he received visions of fucking her as she moaned, in position after position fucking wildly and he grabbing her red hair as he fucked her doggie style. . 

Like the feeling of deja vou, as he looked at it’s breasts, he had flashbacks of grabbing Natasha’s breasts, sucking them, licking them as someone took pictures of them.

He continued walking around the exhibit, looking intently at it’s pussy, having flashbacks of cumming inside Natasha’s pussy and seeing his seed spill out.

He looked at it’s ass and had flashbacks of hammering Natasha’s asshole so hard, she screamed in pain and pleasure and remembered cumming into her ass.

Not only that, he seemed to had flashbacks of two men looking identical to himself also fucking her. They fucked her individually, and fucked her together with him, plugging Natasha’s mouth, pussy and ass at the same time.

He also had flashbacks of Natasha being fucked by a large black guy with a gigantic 15 inch cock which looked identical to the headless male torso exhibit with the giant cock standing in the middle of the room.

He shook his head and walked to another exhibit nearby. Again, it was another headless female torso with a beautiful body. It was crouched over and on all fours, like it was posing as spiderman or something. Somehow his mind flashed back to Jessica Drew aka the first Spider-Woman.

As he walked around the headless body, his mind kept flashing back to himself fucking Jessica in multiple positions, in both her pussy and her ass. He had visions of being sucked by her and cumming into all her orifices. He remembered grabbing her black hair as he fucked her mouth hard.

Then like with the first exhibit, he had flashbacks of Jessica being fucked by three of himself. Then she was fucked by the large black man.

He felt strange as his mind was incredibly aroused, but his pants gave no indication of an erection. In fact, he currently felt as if he was fucking someone, but as he touched his pants, there was nothing indicating he was pitching a tent.

But he could swear, his cock was fully erect, and was in a wet, tight place. He felt that his penis was being squeezed periodically in a steady rhythm sometimes, and erratically at other times.

He shook his head and walked to the next exhibit, again it was a gorgeous naked female torso in a compromising pose. This time he had flashbacks of Julia Carpenter aka the second Spider-Woman.

He had similar visions of fucking her, of her sitting on him with her long blonde hair covering her breasts.

He had similar visions of three of himself gang banging her and of her being fucked by a large black man. He expected the three bodies to have gaping pussies and asses, but they looked nice and tight, making him want to fuck them.

“What is wrong with me? I keep having fantasies of having sex with all those women. But although I know them in my other identity, I’ve never had any romantic interest in them before” he thought to himself.

He shook his head and tried to snap out of it. He felt like he was in one of Mysterio’s illusions, but he knew he wasn’t. He was one of the sponsors for this gallery, and was here because he was invited by Mary Jane, who had been hired as the gallery's curator.

He looked at another exhibit. It was another gorgeous naked body. But Peter’s mouth mouthed “Gwen”.

He imagined himself fucking his old girlfriend Gwen Stacy. This was strange as his girlfriend died many many years ago, even before he married Mary Jane.

He did meet a Gwen Stacy recently from another dimension. In that dimension, she became Spider-Woman as the Peter Parker in that dimension died. Could this be her?

In this new flashback, he imagined himself fucking her while lustfully sucking on her breasts and kissing her while holding her blonde hair with her hands. He had never had sex with his own Gwen, but in this flashback or fantasy, he took out all his passion on this other Gwen from another dimension.

He then imagined fucking her with another two versions of himself, then watching her fuck that same black man as in his other flashbacks. He had fantasies of him looking closely at his 15 inch black cock pounding Gwen’s pussy viciously.

He shook his head and turned around. The fantasies were getting too much. Was he single for too long? Even so, he didn’t feel like he had blue balls. In fact, he felt drained and his cock sore. Even now, he felt as if he was fucking someone, feeling her warm pussy squeezing his cock.

He looked up at another exhibit. Instantly, he had a name in his mind as he looked at the gorgeous naked headless body and nearly yelled out “Cindy”. Looking at this body, he suddenly had flashbacks of fucking Cindy Moon aka Silk.

Cindy was his biologically chosen lover, having received spider powers the same time he did. He had a animal attraction to her, and her to him.

Immediately, similar visions flooded his head, of him fucking her, of three of him gangbanging her, of the big black guy ravishing her with his giant cock.

“Peter!” said a familiar voice snapping him out of his trance.

He looked around seeing Mary Jane walking over with Tony Stark holding her arm.

Tony Stark aka Iron Man was also one of the big sponsors of the gallery.

“Amazing isn’t it?” Mary Jane asked as Peter could only nod.

“The artist Victor uses clever lighting, ingenious gallery layout and soft music to create hypnotic suggestions in his art, merging the statues with the photos in the background, causing you to be sucked in to believing you are having sex with them” Mary Jane explained, being the curator of the gallery.

“That black male body in the middle subconsciously give a contrast, for those that prefers seeing big black men fuck women” she continued explaining.

Peter and Tony nodded, confirming that they had felt the passion through the art.

“Who were you having fantasies off? Perhaps me?” asked Mary Jane

Peter blushed. Indeed the earlier parts of the gallery near the entrance made him think of fucking her, as well as Felicia Hardy for some reason, as well as a black haired teenager for some reason. 

His cock still felt erect, in a warm, wet tight place, but no longer being squeezed.

It was Tony that asked “Mary Jane, who posed for these? I could swear some of these bodies look and feel familiar…. Did Natasha pose for Victor?” Tony asked, as Natasha was one of his past lovers before. 

“That’s confidential. Why do you think there are no pictures of any faces?” Mary Jane answered.

“How about you? Did you pose for these?” asked Peter

“Not telling. It’s confidential” laughed Mary Jane

“Oh. Please excuse me, I was bringing Tony to see Victor. Thanks again for your sponsorship Peter” she said as she walked off with Tony in hand.

Peter started feeling his cock being squeezed again, not realizing that each squeeze corresponded to each step she took. As Peter looked back to Cindy and Gwen’s exhibit, he finally felt his cock ejaculating. He looked down and was relieved that there were no stains showing on his pants.

Not far off, Mary Jane felt the cock inside her cum, filling her up inside. A thin stream of cum dripped down her right thigh as she pretended nothing happened and continued talking to Tony.

20