Prologue 2 – They Came Out Of A Portal (Updated)
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think of how the characters interact with each other?
  • It's nice Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not bad, but They need a bit more emotion Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Give them emotions and do things in detail Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take out the "Unknown" character names Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Take out the "Unknown" names & Give them emotion Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
Before we begin, if you don't like my writing style, you can vote on the third prologue, if I should change it or leave it as is.

Somewhere in the Heaven domain, lies a huge Cathedral on Cloudy, colorful and puffy grasslands, with beautiful gardens everywhere and Low Angels tending to them. In the Cathedral is where the Great Creator, and its powerful Creations, are staying. At the moment, the Creator is glowing bright and currently concentrating on creating something, while they all had a meeting to decide the Prehistoric Reptiles, also known as the Dinosaur's fate.

Unknown female God 1: “Please think of this M'Lord, they can change, we should just give these creatures more time!”

Unknown male God 1: “Quiet, Eliza! Our Lord has already spoken, and the other Mighty Creators also agreed upon it!”

Eliza: “But some of them will suffer and die a slow death, please we must show mercy Tyro!”

Unknown male God 2: “Enough you two, Our Lord wants to start over, with intelligent beings that's similar to us.”

Eliza: “I know Oliver but…”

Oliver: “Eliza… these beasts won't change, they have no future, they'll eventually go extinct by themselves, With our Lord's new intelligent Creations they'll be able to learn faster, and work together better.”

Eliza: “But-”
Tyro: “Enough now! Our Lord has decided and that's that! This is what these things deserve anyway for eating one of our kind!”

At that moment, The Creator then stops glowing bright and then responds
Creator of Light and Life: “Hush now, please.”
Everyone: “Excuse us, Lord!”

Creator of Light and Life: “It is time, The rock will now hit the planet, bringing those creatures to extinction in hopefully a few months.”
“Eliza, my dear.”

Eliza: “Yes M'Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “I am truly sorry, this is the only way I could think of, and we are not allowed to ask the Destructors for assistance, so please forgive me.”

Eliza: “Oh no, M'Lord! Excuse me for my impudence!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Don't worry, my dear, all is forgiven.”

The Creator glows again for a second and creates a huge circular light source in the center of the room
“Now then, my children, let us watch the scene unfold.”
The light source then forms a moving image, showing the planet we know as Earth, and the Huge Rock approaching it
“I am sorry, my Creations… But it is time to start over.”

Time passes as the Light Creator and the Gods and Goddesses watch at the huge circular light, as the Huge Rock approaches the planet.

 
 

...

 
 
 
Then all of a sudden, something happens.
 
A purple glowing light then appears between Earth and the Rock, slowly forming a straight line like shape, Everyone mutters and is confused as to what is happening.
Unknown God 1: “My Lord, what is going on?”
Unknown God 2: “Is this one of the other mighty Creator's doing?”
Eliza: “M'Lord, What is that?”
Creator of Light and Life: “I don-”
Tyro: “Look, it's forming into something!”
The purple light, which is shaped as a straight line with pointed edges, is now beginning to extend itself within the center, revealing a misty and more purplish light within.
 
The scene changes to other Creator's perspectives that appeared near Earth in space.
Unknown Creator 1: “What is this?”
 
Unknown Creator 2: “Oooo! Fascinating, something is happening!”
 
Unknown Creator with Turquoise Blue Color: “Who Created this Portal?”
 
Unknown Creator 1: “Huh? Portal?-” Someone else cuts in while he is talking, “-Is this what this is?”
Unknown Creator 3: “-Portal? It's so huge!-”
 
Turquoise Blue Creator: “So no one then?”
 
Unknown Creator 2: “Hey looky, looky, Something is coming out of the Portal!”
 
A structure that looks to be made out of metal or something else entirely is coming out of the portal, while the portal is still extending open and wider.
 
Turquoise Blue Creator: “This doesn't look good…”
 
Unknown Creator 4: “Hey, Doesn't that look like something you can create?”
Creator of Metal: “I didn't create that, but yeah, it does look similar.”

The scene changes back to the perspectives of the Creator of Light and Life, and the Gods within the Cathedral.
 
Oliver: “My Lord, Something Metallic is now coming out of it!”
 
Unknown God 2: “My Lord, There are other mighty Creators spotted in the Light Mirror” The Light Mirror is the huge circular light source with the moving image in it mentioned earlier.
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Alright, I am going to have a chat with the other Creators.”
The Creator glows and creates a portal where they then go through.
 
A minute later the metal structure is now halfway through the huge portal, and then another small white portal appears next to the other Creators and then the Creator of Light and Life comes out of it.
 
Creator of Light and Life: “What is happening here? Did someone create this?”
 
Unknown Creator 4: “We don't know, by far none of us here has created this huge portal, nor this structure”
 
Creator of Metal: “It looks similar to the material I create, So it must be a Creator that's almost the same as me who have Created this.”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “We must find the one who Created this and tell them to stop bef-”
Unknown Creator 2: “Hey, look! What are those?!”
 
What looks to be like black sludge is coming out of some parts of the structure, and there are some holes on it that looks to have been pierced from the outside. Not only that, there is also smoke coming out, and flames sticking out by some of the pierced holes.
 
Unknown Creator 1: “What- What is going on?”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Is that thing bleeding?! Is it alive?! And it looks like it's burning by some parts!”
 
The Black Sludge can be seen moving around the structure and inside where the holes are spotted. And the structure is now more than halfway through, and the huge Rock is also approaching near.
 
Creator of Metal: “This really doesn't look good!
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Everyone, we must hurry and create something together to push this thing out of the way! Before the rock hits it!”
 
All the Creators nearby then glow and start creating something mixed with rock, wood, silver, metal, water and lava, creating a huge mess of things forming together. The Creators stop glowing and the thing they created together starts moving towards the structure. Just when the thing was near hitting it, the structure was now fully out of the portal, and then the portal immediately closed and vanished. After that, some strange purple flames came out of the back of the structure, and then it started moving forward.
 
Unknown Creator 2: “It's moving! Some purple looking flames came out of the butt, or I would presume that it's their butt, and now it's moving!”
 
Creator of Metal: “No! The thing we created isn't going to be able to push it away!”
 
The structure gets scraped, and the black sludge or creatures sputters everywhere into space, the thing then bumps into the other metallic things at the back of the structure which is shooting out the purple flames. Then The whole back of the structure breaks off and even more of the dark creatures fly everywhere.
 
Creator of Light and Life: “We must create something together again, quick!”
 
Unknown Creator 4: “It's too late, the huge rock is about to hit the structure!”
 
The Rock Approaches The Structure At High Speed and then crashes into it, both the Structure And The Rock Breaks Apart. And you can barely hear screams and roars coming from the structure, Now bits and parts of both the Structure And The Rock Flies towards Earth, with the Dark Sludgy creatures also flying everywhere and some are burning into nothingness.
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Damn! We couldn't save those creatures…”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “No… that wasn't my concern… those dark looking creatures, they are very dangerous...”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Hmm? Why do you think so?”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “I can sense their aura energy, It's the same energy I sensed Millennia ago, when battling with the Creator of Dark and Death... Those creatures, they were created by that Creator.”
 
Unknown Creator 1: “Huh?! Y-you mean that scary Creator that wants to destroy and conquer everything?!...”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Everyone! I must beg for your assistance please, These creatures will be very dangerous, and they will take over the whole planet if we don't stop them!”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Hold on! Would they even survive before they crash on the planet?!”
 
Creator of Metal: “I believe these things will, I saw how durable and resistant these creatures are when we fought beside the Creator of Light and Life.”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, that is correct, the creations of that evil creator are also relentless, and will kill everything within their sight…”
“So again, I ask for your assistance, we must create soldiers and create powerful equipment for the-”
 
Unknown Creator 1: “No! I-I am sorry, but… I don't want anything to do with that Creator!”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Same here! You might be greater than us, but I don't want to go into another war, and for all we know, the Eliminators could step in and eliminate us for just protecting this world against another Creator!”
 
Creator of Life and Death: “Please, I beg of you!”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “No, leave us out of this!… I am going to start creating my own world, are you others going to join me?”
 
Unknown Creator 1: “Sure…”
 
Unkown Creator 3: “What about you three?”
 
Creator of Metal: “No, I am staying here to help, I mean, just think about it. If this world gets taken over and the Evil Creator returns, and if the Eliminators don't step in, then who would stop them from destroying and conquering other worlds? Or maybe even universes?…”
 
Unknown Creator 4: “Heh, I don't think the Eliminators would let them go that far, but you are right, those Eliminator bastards won't stop some Creator for just taking over one world or even a galaxy or two.”
 
Unknown Creator 1: “No way! The Eliminators w-won't let them do that, right?”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Fine, then you guys can fight them by yourselves, I ain't taking any chances!… What about you?”
 
The second Creator pushes some of its energy out of itself to make a dark mouth like energy and then shows what looks like a tongue sticking out.
Unknown Creator 2: Mleeeh, Go ahead you cowards, before I blow you away with my powerful water!”
 
Unknown Creator 3: “Idiot, it'll just go through us.”
“*Sighs* faaah, Fine, we're going… good luck you four.”
The Creator glows and then creates a portal where they and the other Creator go through.
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Thanks, we should get the soldiers ready!”
 
Creator 4: “Alright, I'll return to my hell domain, and raise powerful troops, they'll meet yours on the planet when they're ready.”
 
Creator of Metal: “I'll ask my two friends to join in on this, after that, my Creations will make strong equipment and metallic material, and send them for your soldiers to use.”
 
Creator of Lava and Creator of Light and Life: “Thanks.” “Thank you!”
 
Creator of Water: “Heh, your metal will just rust on my soldiers, but I could make some soldiers with skin if Creator of Life can create some with me!”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Sur-”
 
Creator of Lava: “If you create some with skin for Creator of Water, then I want some as well, if you don't mind.”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “I'll give you part of my energy, after that you will be able to create as much as you want, no limits.”
 
Creator of Water and Creator of Lava: “Wowy you serious?!” “You can do that?”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Yes? You didn't know you're capable of doing that?”
 
The Creator of Light and Life is what's called a Great Creator. Normal Creators become Great Creators when they have lived for millions of years, Great Creators are also bigger in size than the other Creators, and they are able to break off smaller versions of themselves. They then send those smaller versions to the Creators they chose to give, and they would automatically absorb them, and then be able in having the Great Creator's Creation powers.
 
Creator of Water: “No, how would we know that we can do that?!”
 
Creator of Metal: “Creators, the dark creatures, remember?”
 
Creator of Light and Life: “Right, I'll now lend some of my energy to all three of you.”
 
Creator of Metal: “Wait, you don't need-”
Before they can finish, the Creator glows then break off 3 smaller glowing forms of itself, sending each to the other Creators, they then automatically absorb the smaller forms, and change color a little, turning a bit brighter
“-to… *sighs* haah, thanks.”
The Creator of Metal's color changed from Turquoise to Electric.
And the other two Creators' color also changed into a lighter tone.
 
Creator of Water: “*Squealing* Eeee! Thank you! I'll be going now! Bah bye!”
 
Creator of Lava: “Same, bye.”
They both glow and create a portal then go through it, leaving the Creator of Metal and Creator of Light and Life by them selves.
 
Creator of Light and Life: “… Thanks again, Metal Creator, I am in your debt, now, we must stop these creatures, or they might lure the Creator of Dark and Death back into this galaxy!”
 
Creator of Metal: “I agree, let's not waste any more time, so let's go!”
The last Creators glow and make the portals, they say their goodbyes and farewells, then go through their own portal.
 
Now the perspective changes again to the life on Earth, where the Reptiles known as Dinosaurs are enjoying their lives, not knowing of what's about to happen, a sauropod is enjoying eating away at leaves from a tall tree.
And there are other herbivore dinosaurs walking by next to a large lake, and some are drinking from it, they're also enjoying their relaxing life.
The scene then changes again and goes into a nearby deep forest, you can see a few Raptors eating something, in a closer look you can see they're eating the remains of a Triceratops, enjoying the meal.
Their mouths are full of blood, the same with their claws, and the Triceratops and the ground around the scene is also covered in blood and guts from the Triceratops.
 
Then suddenly, a very loud boom can be heard within the sky, and it scared the Raptors, making some of them run off, and some looking around wondering where the sound came from.
 
The scene then changes back to the sauropod and the other herbivores again, and they have also heard the sound, and the same happened, some ran away in all directions and then some are looking around wondering where it came from.
 
Except for the first sauropod, they're looking right at where the sound in the sky came from, the view is zooming in into the sauropod's face, and then it zooms closer to its eyes.
Within the eyes you can see a reflection of a gigantic structure which is on fire, and it's getting closer, and closer.
 
Many of the other dinosaurs also spots the structure now, and some of them run away, but some of them just stares at it, frozen in place… and then out of a sudden, CRASH! The structure directly crashes into the sauropod first, squashing it!
The other Reptiles try to run or even move, but are also squashed in the process, the gigantic structure goes deeper into the ground, and parts of it starts breaking off, falling and flying in all directions.
 
A large sharp structure part flies towards where the other Reptiles are running, and it is also spinning wildly, it then cuts through the reptiles! Slicing them in half! Blood and Dino parts fly everywhere, the structure then hits the ground slicing a straight line into it, but that didn't stop it as it then bounces through trees and rocks, cutting them in half as well. It finally stopped when it almost cut through a massive mountain.
You can see some blood flow off of the metallic structure, and it is also covered in dirt and dust. The view now shifts above the mountain, and you can see more of the Metallic Structure and Asteroid parts falling to Earth.
 
Hours pass, and the last part of the structure falls to the ground, there are trees on fire, large holes in the ground, dead reptiles scattered everywhere, some are mutilated, squashed, or are just a gory mess.
There are those that are so what lucky to be alive, and those that only have injuries.
 
It was a massacre that approached so suddenly, some dinosaurs are grieving for their dead loved ones, while others are yelping in pain.
 
But the massacre only just started, as there will be more coming, very, very, soon. The scene now shows the massive structure that crashed first, the view is narrowing towards one of the craters within, it's getting closer… closer… and now there is only darkness left. You begin to hear growling, and then see red glowing eyes in the darkness with pure white sharp teeth gleaming from within.
 

They Have Landed...

 

 

Hello everyone! It is I the guide! There might be some of you that would complain "What is this structure" or "Oh Come on, this is obviously a Spaceship" uh welllll, I just want to note, The Creators here doesn't know what a spaceship is or what even machines are... yet, and I mean I could've said in the chapter that it was a spaceship, but what's the fun in that hahaha.

You'll also notice there were angels called the "Low Angels" there's a whole tree and explaining I have to do, but it'll happen in the future.

1