Prologue 3 – The beginning of a Nightmarish War Part 1 (Small Update at Tyro’s description)
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Before you vote, read my note below.
  • Number 1's style of writing Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Number 2's style of writing Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
WARNING!!! Dear Readers, This Chapter contains content that some might find disturbing, please be advised and read at your own risk!

Oh! Also, how should my writing style be? Should it be like:

  1. Back in the heavenly realm, before the impending crash of the structure and the meteor on Earth, And after the two last Creators went into their portals, returning to their domain.

    The Gods welcomes back their Creator.

    Eliza: “Welcome back, M'Lord!”

    Oliver: “Welcome, Lord, I hope your journey went well?”

    Unknown God 2: “Did the Conversation go well, Lord?”

    Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, Owen, But I am afraid we might have a problem, my children.”

    Oliver: “That doesn't sound good, has one of the other Mighty Creators do something bad?”

    Eliza: “What's the matter, M'Lord?”

    Creator of Light and Life: “That structure that came out of the portal is filled with creatures of darkness, I sensed an awful energy they give out, an energy I am familiar with.”

    Tyro: “What do you mean by that, my Lord?”

    Creator of Light and Life: “The Creator of Dark and Death might've returned, and their Creations are on that structure, about to crash on Earth…”

  2. Back in the heavenly realm, before the impending crash of the structure and the meteor on Earth, And after the two last Creators went into their portals, returning to their domain.

    The Gods welcomes back their Creator.

    Eliza's eyes bright with reverence, spoke first, "Welcome back, M'Lord!"

    Oliver's gaze is a mix of curiosity and concern, added, "Welcome, Lord, I hope your journey went well?"

    A God leaned forward, his expression eager, "Did the Conversation go well, Lord?"

    Creator of Light and Life returned their greetings and then with a sigh. "Yes, Owen, But I am afraid we might have a problem, my children."

    Oliver's brows furrowed, "That doesn't sound good, has one of the other Mighty Creators do something bad?"

    Eliza's look was now filled with concern, "What's the matter, M'Lord?"

    Creator of Light and Life then responds. "That structure that came out of the portal is filled with creatures of darkness. "The Creator pauses for a moment then continues, "I sensed an awful energy they gave out, an energy I am familiar with."

    Tyro, his voice laced with disbelief, then questions their Creator, "What do you mean by that, my Lord?"

    The Creator then responds to Tyro “The Creator of Dark and Death might've returned, and their Creations are on that structure, about to crash on Earth…”

If you don't want to vote, then you can comment below, with a number 1 or 2.

Back in the heavenly realm, before the impending crash of the structure and the meteor on Earth, And after the two last Creators went into their portals, returning to their domain.

The Gods welcomes back their Creator.

Eliza: “Welcome back, M'Lord!”

Oliver: “Welcome, Lord, I hope your journey went well?”

Unknown God 2: “Did the Conversation go well, Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, Owen, But I am afraid we might have a problem, my children.”

Oliver: “That doesn't sound good, has one of the other Mighty Creators done something bad?”

Eliza: “What's the matter, M'Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “That structure that came out of the portal is filled with creatures of darkness, I sensed an awful energy they give out, an energy I am familiar with.”

Tyro: “What do you mean by that, my Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “The Creator of Darkness and Death might've returned, and their Creations are on that structure, about to crash on Earth…”

At that moment, two unknown individuals outside the Cathedral, who were sitting on a very tall cloudy mountain, having heard everything. One of them with feathery ears perked up.

Unknown Angel 1: “*Laughing* Pffhahaha, FINALLY, we'll get some action again! After these many boring years!”

Unknown Angel 2: “What do you mean, you fool? And keep your voice down, someone could hear you, you know?”

Unknown Angel 1: “Oh, shut your wings, anyway, I heard the evil Creator might've returned again!”

Unknown Angel? 2: “So what? That doesn't mean our Master or the others that joined creating us would send us into battle again, They created the Gods for a reason, and they've also sealed most of our powers for a reason, deeming us too strong that the destructors might come in and destroy us if they know our power.”

Unknown Angel? 1: “Yeah, but there is a chance they could still send us in, even with some of our powers sealed, we're still strong as is.”

Unknown Angel? 2: “Just shut it and keep listening, It's been millennia since we were in a fight again. I am going to make a light mirror to see what is going on, on the planet.”

The second Angel emits light coming out of one of the hands, then creates a smaller version of the light mirror and the mirror instantly shows Earth, and the structure that's about to hit it

Unknown Angel? 1: “Fine whatever.”

Now back within the Cathedral, after the Creator saying that the evil Creator might've returned.

Tyro: “What!? They've returned after this many years?!”

Murmurs spread around in the Cathedral.

Oliver: “My Lord, if there are evil beings are on that structure, surely they wouldn't survive crashing into Earth?”

Creator of Light and Life: “I am sorry to say, but they might, The Metal Creator said they would, and then said they are durable and resistant creatures, and I agree with them. The stories you all have heard about how strong the Creations of the evil Creator are, is true, it took one thousand of us Creators and then millions of their Creations to push back the evil Creator.”

The whole Cathedral went quiet, then one of the Gods spoke.

Owen: “Look! That structure is about to crash!”

Everyone then starts looking at the Light mirror, within it, it shows the structure increasing speed, and starting to burn and heat up, the scene within then changes to a dinosaur looking at the structure.

Unknown God 1: “What is that creature? It has a very long neck.”

Oliver: “But what happened to the str-”

Before Oliver could finish speaking, A surprising and gruesome scene then happened where the structure directly crashes into the Long Neck, and it gets squashed.

Oliver: “Oh my word!”

The mirror continues to play out the rest of the scenes, where the dinosaurs that tried to run also get squashed by the structure.

Eliza: “Noo! Those poor creatures!”

The mirror then shows a sharp structure that's also spinning wildly, falling towards another group of dinosaurs that is trying to run away.

Eliza: “No, look out!”

The spinning structure then slices the dinos in half, blood is spraying everywhere and body parts flying and falling to the ground.

Eliza: “*crying* Nooo! Make it stop!”
Tyro: “Eliza”
Eliza: “*continuing to cry* Lord, please make it stop”

Creator of Light and Life: “Eliza…”

Returning to the scene in the mirror, the structure is now seen slicing through rocks and trees, then it finally stops at almost slicing through a huge mountain.

Oliver: “It stopped, and by almost slicing through a mountain… just how strong is the material used for that structure?”

The mirror then shows a close-up of the sharp structure, and you can see blood flowing off of it, and the structure is also covered in dirt and dust, from the things it sliced through.

Eliza: “They didn't deserve to be brutally killed like that…”

Tyro: “I think that was only just the start, if it”

As Tyro says that, the Mirror shows more structure parts and asteroid parts that's about to hit the ground.

Creator of Light and Life: “Oliver.”
Oliver: “Yes Lord?”
Creator of Light and Life: “Please take Eliza outside, I don't think she will like seeing more of the creatures to suffer.”
Oliver: “Yes, my Lord.”

Oliver then takes Eliza's hand, and walks to the entrance door of the Cathedral.

Oliver: “Come on, Eliza, let's go.”
Eliza: “Alright.”

As they exit, the scenes in the mirror continue playing out, and Oliver later on re-enters to continue watching. Hours passed, Some Gods looked shocked, some followed Eliza and went outside as well, and some bravely continued to look at the scenes.
The structure and asteroid parts have then stopped falling and crashing, and scenes of the aftermath plays out, showing dead dinosaurs everywhere, and huge holes in the ground, and then trees and forests that's been set on fire.

Oliver: “Do you think it's over, my Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “I…”

Tyro: “I don't see any of the dark creatures, maybe they did die in the crash, haha!”

The perspective goes back to the Mysterious two Angels who've also watched the scenes happening within the small light mirror.

Unknown Angel? 1: “Well, that was brutal, and did you see that thing slicing through everything?!”

Unknown Angel? 2: “Of course I did, idiot.”

Unknown Angel? 1: “It almost sliced through a whole damned mountain as well! Just what the heck was it made out off?! Those hard-skinned creatures didn't stand a chance.”

Unknown Angel? 2: “Yeah… but I wonder though.”

Unknown Angel? 1: “What?”

Unknown Angel? 2: “Where are the Creations of the Dark Creator, you mentioned? It can't be that structure, it doesn't look like something that the Creator can create.”

Unknown Angel? 1: “Heh, like some God in the Cathedral mentioned, They probably just died within that structure haha-”

Unknown Angel? 2: “You dumb fool!”

Unknown Angel? 1: “Hey!”

Unknown Angel? 2: “Have you forgotten just how strong the Dark Creator's Creations can be?! There were once hundreds of us, Now there are only fourteen of us and the other five that have fallen!”
“I highly doubt these things would just die from a mere crash!”

Back to those in the Cathedral and Eliza and some others have once rejoined again.

Creator of Light and Life: “No… I don't think it's over yet…”

Tyro: “But Lord, the destruction of that structure and the asteroid caused was powerful! Surely they couldn't survive that!”

 

But Tyro couldn't be more wrong!

.
.
.

Within the Mirror, it shows the first structure that've crashed, the mirror slowly zooms in on one of the large pierced holes on the structure, Some Gods starts looking into the mirror, looking confused and puzzled.

Oliver: “Lord, the mirror is showing something again.”

Creator of Light and Life: “…?”

The mirror now gets full attention from everyone, and they also look at it confused and puzzling.

Owen: “Hey, uh, why can't we see what's inside? The light of the sun is shining right into it.”

Creator of Light and Life: “No… That's them. Tyro!”

Tyro: “Yes Lord!?”

Creator of Light and Life: “Gather your troops and gear! Hurry!”

Tyro: “Yes Lord!”

Tyro then quickly leaves the Cathedral and two other Gods join him.

Eliza: “M'Lord, what's wrong?! Did the evil creatures survive?! But I don't see them!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Look closer into the Mirror, the reason there's no sunlight within the structure, is because the structure is full of those creatures!”

The Gods look closer into the mirror, and the mirror slowly zooms in more into the hole, then growling sounds starts coming out of the mirror, then Red glowing eyes and white sharp shimmering teeth comes into view.

Oliver: “By the Mighty Creators, this isn't good!”

Eliza: “No!…”

The Cathedral erupted again with murmurs. The mirror now shows the surroundings near the structure. Some curious raptor dinosaurs spot the strange structure, and they also hear growling coming from within. One of the raptors jumps on the structure, and they head towards one of the dark holes. Two other raptors join in. The Raptor looks into the hole and sees red glowing eyes. The raptor roars, and then the eyes spot the raptor. The eyes disappear, and the growling also goes quiet. The raptor tilts its head to the side, looking in confusion. The raptor then looks closer into the hole, peeking its head inside. And then it spots the eyes yet again, but was too late to react, two pairs of eyes come closer with immense speed, then a huge Chomp and crack can be heard from the other two raptors. The first raptor quickly lifts itself out of the hole, but then it falls over and begins to slide off of the structure, the two other raptors look in terror, because the first raptor is missing a head. Blood sprays and gushes out from where the head should've been, before the headless raptor could slide any further. Two long dark hands comes out of the hole, and then it grabs hold onto the headless raptor's stomach and leg, and the claw – like fingers pierce the flesh and bones. The hands begin to drag the dead raptor back to the hole, but the stomach couldn't hold, then it rips open, spilling its guts and insides out. The upper body of the raptor then slides down for a bit, and some of its insides continues to spill out, with the sudden weight pushing down. The pierced leg then also rips off, and the dead raptor slides down the structure once again.

The Gods look into the mirror with horror.

3 Random Gods: “My Creator!” “Disgusting!” “That's awful!”

Then suddenly, something jumps out of the hole where the raptor last was. It has two long arms and hands, glowing red eyes, shiny sharp teeth, and two thick pointy horn like features on the head, and then it screams.

Unknown dark Creature with long hands and red eyes: “MIIIIIIGAAAARNN!!!”
Let me translate that for you, *ahem* the creature screamed [MMMMIIIIIIIIINE!!!]

Two other dark creatures with different features besides the red eyes, teeth, and thick pointy horns also jumps out of the hole. One has a huge head and larger eyes, but a smaller body. The other one also has long slenderly features, but the arms and hands are a bit shorter, and it has longer legs whereas the first one doesn't. And they scream.

Unknown dark Creature 2: “RAAAK MIIGARNN!”
                                                   [NOOO MMINE!]

Unknown dark Creature 3: “VIIIIIIKA!!!”
                                                  [FOOOOD!!!]

The three dark creatures run towards the dead raptor at tremendous speed, as soon as they get to their target, they begin tearing it from limb by limb, and eat every part of it, bones included. Munching, tearing, crunching and cracking can be heard while they feast on the now barely noticeable raptor.

The Gods looked at the scene through the mirror horrified, and with no words, only the Creator was able to say something.

Creator of Light and Life: “This is terrible…”

And the other two still living raptors are too terrified to even move, but one got the courage to do so and they only made one step backwards.
The dark creature with the long hands stopped eating, and started making weird sounds.

Unknown dark Creature 1: “GLURG… GLURG… GLURG!”

And then it started throwing up.

Unknown dark Creature 1: “GLAAAARGGG… GLAAAARGG!…”

The creature threw up piles of black sludge, over and over, for a whole minute, while the other two were still feasting, when it was done, it then continued on to feast.

Some Gods didn't take it too well looking at the scene, some asked to be excused and some just left and exited the Cathedral, no longer wanting to watch any further.

Eliza: “I think I'm going to be sick…”

Creator of Light and Life: “Don't worry, my dear, you can leave with the others if you wish to do so… I understand how you feel, watching these dark creatures is sickening.”

After a little while, the black sludge piles that've been thrown up, starts to move.

Creator of Light and Life: “Hmm? Those piles are moving.”

Little red glowing eyes and sharp teeth are then spotted in the piles, and small growling and roarings can be heard coming from it. Then hundreds of small dark creatures, shaped like hand - sized worms, and having the same head features as the big creatures, jump on the raptor carcass, and then they also join the feast and eat upon it.

Oliver: “Dear Lord, even their children, I presume, are vicious and dangerous!”

The other two large creatures that feasted also stopped feasting and then began to throw up more of those small creatures, and now almost nothing is left of the food they're feasting on. Before they can finish, one of the other raptors took the courage to start running away, the other one next to them didn't take long before following that one. But they didn't get to run far as even more dark creatures came out of the structure and some started chasing the raptors, and caught up to them in seconds, surrounding the raptors, but they didn't kill them.

There were now hundreds or even thousands of the dark creatures coming out of every part of the structure.

The cathedral becomes alive again with Gods talking and panicking.

Random God 1: “There's so many of them!”

Random God 2: “The planet is doomed!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Calm yourselves!”

The cathedral goes quiet again.

Creator of Light and Life: “We can still safe the planet, not only us, but other Creators as well are gathering troops to combat these monstrosities.”

Owen: “But Lord, these things are way too fast! They caught up to those other two hard-skinned creatures in seconds! In mere seconds!”

Creator of Light and Life: “I know, Owen, but…-”

Owen: “And speaking off, what are they going to do to those two hard skin creatures? They haven't attacked them yet.”

Going back to the scene of the two raptors being surrounded by the dark creatures, they stand right next to each other, and roar at the others surrounding them. The dark creatures begin to speak.

Unknown dark Creature 1: “DOKOORR???”
                                                 [WORRTHH???]

Unknown dark Creature 2: “SHAKKARR… KANNOD… DOKORR…”
                                                  [DONN'T… KNNOW… WORTHH…]

Back to the Creator and the Gods.

Unknown God 1: “What are they saying, our Lord?”

Creator of Light and Life: “Something about to do with worth”

Unknown God 1: “What does that mean?”

Creator of Light and Life: “I don't know Lyla, just watch”

Lyla: “Yes! Sorry Lord.”

Back again to the surrounded raptors.

Unknown dark Creature 3: “REEG, TIIOKORRKARR???”
                                                   [WEE, COONSUUME???]

Unknown dark Creature 2: “SHAKARR KANOD… REG URRG… DOOKORR…”
                                                   [DON'T KNOW… WE TRRY… WOORTHH…]

Some dark Creatures growl unhappily, but then they stop, then two dark creatures' step in with the raptors that's surrounded. One raptor roars at the two that stepped in and charges them, and just when it was about to bite at one of the creature's neck, The dark creature dispersed completely around the raptor, with tendrils intertwining with the raptor. Then it started merging with it, becoming one, and the dark creature now takes on similar features as the raptor, and still holding similarities of its previous form. With the red glowing eyes, big sharp shining teeth and the two thick but sharp horns on the head.

In this unholy transformation, a new horror was born, one that encapsulated the essence of the sinister force that had sundered reality. It stood as a testament to the malevolent power that had been unleashed, a nightmarish fusion of darkness and life.
The Gods watch at the scene, shocked.

Eliza: “W- What, just happened?!” 
“What did it do to the hard-skinned creature?”

Lyla: “I- It looked like they ate that creature whole!”

Owen: “If that's so, then why does it look like the hard - skin creature is still there?”

Creator of Light and Life: “They merged…”

Almost Everyone in the Cathedral now looks at the Creator.

Owen: “Merged?!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, that evil creature completely took over that one's body, and now it's as it's their own body…”

Eliza: “No way…”

Oliver: “Look, another one of those evil beings is merging with the other one as well.”

Everyone focuses on the mirror again, within the mirror you can see the other dark creature now merging with the other raptor that had no choice but to just give up and meet their demise. After that, one of the dark creatures that merged with a raptor speak up, or well, roars.

Dark Raptor: “ROAR… ROAR, ROAR… ROAR ROAR! ROAR… ROOAAR!!!”
Let me just translate what they said. [THERE'S… MORE, DIFFERENT… WE TRY MORE! WE… COONSUUUME!!!]

All the dark creatures then start screaming, howling and roaring; they all go crazy and then begin running in all directions away from the structure they came out from. In minutes, carnage spreads through the entire land, dinosaurs either get brutally slaughtered and eaten and then more of the dark creatures are being spewed out, or they are forced to be merged with the evil spawn.

All the Gods can do right now is to just watch the carnage through the mirror unravel.

Oliver: “By the Creators… they are spreading like a vicious fire…”

Eliza: “Lord…”
Creator of Light and Life: “Eliza, there's nothing we can do right now-”
Eliza: “But Lord!… We have to stop these pure evil beings! Please, we must do something!”
Creator of Light and Life: “And we are going to! Tyro must be done at any moment, gathering the troops and gear!… And hopefully the others are also near done.”

Oliver: “Come on, Eliza, trust in our Lord.”

Soon after, the door to the Cathedral opens, and Tyro steps in, Fully geared in armour, also wearing a helmet with feathers poking out from the left and right side, and wearing a golden jaw like on the helmet. He is also wielding a huge hammer, with markings on it.

Tyro: “My Lord! My troops and I are ready for battle!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Alright you and your men get ready, I am going to open-”
After he can continue talking, a small blue like portal within the cathedral opens up, what comes out of the portal is the Creator of Metal flying out and two other Creators following suit.

Creator of Metal: “I'm sorry that were late, I've brought two of my friends with me, and a few hundred metal golems we have created together, sorry that we couldn't create more.”

Creator of Light and Life: “No, that's alright, Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.”
“Unfortunately, the situation is dire, so we are unable to have any formalities right now.”

Creator of Metal: “I saw…”

Creator of Light and Life: “You can get your golems ready with the other troops outside.”

Creator of Metal: “Alright! Oh, and what about the other Creators, have they shown up as well?”

Creator of Light and Life: “No, But we don't have a choice, we have to stop these evil creatures before they completely take over Earth within only a few days.”
“So we're going to have to send our troops right now!”

Creator of Metal: “Okay then, let's go!”

Everyone goes outside the Cathedral, and they move to an open cloudy field filled with High Angels, there's about five thousand of them, all fully geared with armor and weapons, ready for battle. After the arrival, another giant blue portal opens up at the backside of the angels and huge metal golems step out of it, hundreds joining up with the angels.

Creator of Light and Life: “Alright, my children, I understand the suddenness of the attack on Earth, catching us all off guard. However, our duty to protect this world is unwavering. Today, we stand united against this threat.”
“Be brave, be vigilant, and above all, return home safely.”

The Creator of Light and Life glows bright, and starts creating a gigantic white portal in the front side of the troops.

Tyro: “Alright men, to battle! Struck down the evildoers!”

Some of the angels then plays drums and blow through big horns of battle and then Thousands of the angels fly through the portal, and the metal golems are also stomping their way through, and so, a war begins, but not just any war… this is going to be…

A Nightmarish War!

 

 

 

Somewhere in another domain, called Hell, lies a huge dark Castle, on a rocky surface, with lava flowing from the left and right side of the Castle.
Inside the castle, is the Creator of Lava, glowing, and watching the scenes that happened on Earth through A bright red mirror.

Creator of Lava: “Interesting…”

0