Prologue 4 – The beginning of a Nightmarish War Part 2
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back again, after the Creator of Metal appeared at the huge mysterious structure, and before it crashed into Earth.

It shows the realm created by the Creator of Metal, a realm that is solely comprised of metal structures, golems, and the sounds of metal clanging, stomping, grinding, as well as the sounds of smelting. There exist metal golems of various varieties. Some go in and out of blue colored like portals to gather ore and resources, wielding tools and carrying the resources in large containers attached onto those golems. Then there are metal golems that are equipped for combat, some are patrolling within the realm and some are guarding and following the golems that are working and collecting the recourses. The other rest remaining in the realm is constructing and building weapons, golem parts, and even more interesting structures that also build and craft things or that serve their purposes. There are structures that just emit light out of bright light blue energy for others to see, and there are structures that combine the golem parts together and then pour energy into them to create more fully assembled metal golems. Then there are structures that grind the ore brought by the metal golems, and then it heats up to melt it, then it sends the melted ore to other structures to forge and refine into various things and more efficiently.

With all the loud sounds of metal working, ground stomping and the sounds of hissing as something heats up going on, there is a gigantic square structure, with two large doors to enter it. Inside the lit up structure, it looks as there was a battle going on. As there are shattered metal fragments lying around everywhere, broken metal pillars and walls with holes in them, and then broken or shattered metallic humanoids scattered everywhere.

Sounds of running on metal and a pulse of energy can then be heard, and the ground starts vibrating. Then the sound gets louder and out of nowhere, someone runs by superfast, leaving behind red trails of energy. On the other side of the structure, it reveals a metallic humanoid with green glowing eyes and glowing green line marks all over the body. It spots the other humanoid with red glowing eyes and glowing red line marks instead, approaching at a very fast pace, then its left hand starts to glow green and brightens up every second, preparing to punch the other individual. The humanoid approaching speeds up even more, and parts of their body then begin to slowly tear and break off. Now also close to the one with the green hand, they then jump, preparing to kick the other one, but they ducked down and dodged the kick. Then they quickly rise again, punching the other one in the gut with their glowing hand, completely shattering the whole upper part of them. The punch also tears a giant hole into the ceiling behind the individual in the process with the shockwave, but the punch also shattered their hand afterward.

The humanoid with the shattered hand then speaks.

Humanoid with the shattered hand: “Whoops, might've gone a bit overboard”

Shattered Humanoid: “You think?!”

Red energy then seeps out of the parts of the humanoid that got shattered, then the energy forms together, revealing it to be a red colored Creator, and the Red Creator then speaks.

Red Creator: “Also Gosh darn it Power, why do you keep winning?!”
A facial feature on the Red Creator forms, and then it signifies of them angrily… pouting.

Green energy now leaves out of the entire body of the other humanoid with the shattered hand, revealing another Creator named Power, and then they also speak.

Power: “*Laughing* Haha, sorry, sorry, I'll give you a next chance Speedy, I swear.”

Speedy: “You already said that like a gazillion times! *Sniff,* You're so mean, I'm gonna tell Metal on you!”

Power: “Please don't, he would team up with you again like last time, and that wasn't exactly fair.”
“Anyways let's see who won the most.”
Power then looks at a strange ball like structure with two huge glowing blue eyes hanging in the air with a long pole sticking it to the ceiling staring back at them, and then Power commands these words.

Power: “BGT, show the score!”

The structure named BGT, also known as the Battle Golem Tester, then stares at one side of the walls of the structure they're all in. Then the two glowing eyes form into number like shapes and also the names of the individuals above the numbers on each eye. The eyes then bright up shining the numbers and names onto the wall, forming a Power 27, Speedy 19.

Speedy: “See! I knew you won most of the time! You meanie!”

Power: “I said I'm sorry, sheesh.”

The interior of the structure then went silent for a minute before Power talked again.

Power: “So, uh, want another match to go?”

Speedy: “No, thank you! You're not playing nice.”

Power: “Oh come on.”

Speedy: “Hmph!”

Power: “*Sigh* Fine.” “When will Metal return anyway.”

Speedy: “Hmm, good question, it's been a while since they're gone.”

Power: “Yeah, they got curious after they saw that structure in the metal mirror.”

Note, there are mirrors of all shapes and types that everyone can have, like the light mirror that shows things inside of them which the casters desire to see.

Speedy: “Maybe we should go look for him.”

Power: “Yeah, lets g-”

And at that moment, a blue portal opens up near the two Creators, then the Creator of Metal comes out of it.

Speedy: “Metal! Where have you been? I missed youuu, also Power has been mean again!”

Power: “Hey!”

Metal: “I am sorry, but I have some bad news.”

Speedy: “*Gasp* You don't say, your color changed a little, what happened?”

Metal: “What? Oh, the Creator of Light and Life gave me some of their energy, now I can create the same things they can create.”

Speedy: “We can do that!?… Or is it just them?”

Metal: “Well, I think-”

Power: “Metal, you said you had some bad news, if you say it's bad then it clearly can't be because of your color changed or because of gaining energy from the first Creator?”

Metal: “Right, well, the first Creator requests our help.”

Power: “On what?”

Speedy: “Is it urgent?”

Metal: “Yes, The creations of the evil Creator were on that structure, we tried to stop and destroy the structure, but failed, and now it's going to crash unto the planet.”

Power: “Evil, Creator… You mean the-”

Metal: “Yes, them.”

Power: “But will they even-”

Metal: “Yes, they will.”

Power: “Well damn, alright, what do we do?”

Speedy: “Hold up, what can we do? We can't create things out of thin air like you Metal… and we can't go into host bodies to battle in the public realm…”

Metal: “I just need your help as before in creating powerful golems with our combined energies.”

Speedy: “Alrightyo, we can do that! Right Power?”

Power: “Yeah, let's do this!”

And so they started creating powerful metal golems together with the Creation of Power, and the Creation of Speed, all they could do was only create ten metal golems with their combined energies.

Metal: “This won't be enough… but we can't take long! So I'll bring all my army as well.
Thank you friends.”

Metal: “Now then, I'll be on my way.”

Speedy: “Hang on! We're going too!”

Power: “Huh?”

Speedy: “Right?! We're going too Power!”

Metal: “Alright then let's go.”

Power: “*Sigh* Fine.”

The three Creators then go through the blue portal, and then the portal appears inside the cathedral in the heaven realm, then they float out of the portal.

Metal: “I'm sorry that were late, I've brought two of my friends with me, and a few hundred metal golems we have created together, sorry that we couldn't create more.”

Creator of Light and Life: “No, that's alright, Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.”
“Unfortunately, the situation is dire, so we are unable to have any formalities right now.”

Both have their conversations then they go outside the Cathedral, they then move to an open cloudy field filled with the thousands of High Angels, all fully geared and ready for battle. After the arrival, Metal creates a giant blue portal at the backside of the angels and huge metal golems step out of it, hundreds joining up with the angels, and the Creator of Light and Life makes a speech.

Creator of Light and Life: “Alright, my children, I-”

While the Creator of Light and Life is making their speech, Power and Speedy whispers to each other.

Speedy: “Hey, Power, where are the Golems we helped on Creating?”

Power: “How am I supposed to know?”

Speedy: “Can't you, like, sense your own energy in them? I can't sense them anywhere.”

Power: “They're probably still in the other realm-”

Metal: “They're at the backside of the other rest, be quiet now, you two.”

Power & Speedy: “Yeah.” “Sowwy. >.<”

As they stopped whispering, the speech can be then heard again.

Creator of Light and Life: “-Be brave, be vigilant, and above all, return home safely.”

The white Creator then glows bright, and starts creating a gigantic white portal in the front side of the troops.

Tyro: “Alright men, to battle! Struck down the evildoers!”

Some of the angels then play drums and blow through big horns of battle, and then thousands of the angels fly through the portal. The metal golems are also stomping their way through.

Speedy: “Come on, let's go too!”

Metal: “No.”

Speedy: “What? Why not?”

Power: “We can't intervene, you dummy.”

Metal: “We technically already did, but yeah, we can't intervene any further, we can't go to the planet and show ourselves to the dark creatures, the evil Creator might sense us near their creations.”
“And that means-”

The White Creator then moves closer to Metal and the others.

Creator of Light and Life: “They will appear again.”

Metal: “I was going with might appear, but are you certain they will?”

Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, and even if not, we can't take the risk.”

Power: “Wait, won't the Eliminators just eliminate them if they appear?”

Creator of Light and Life: “They might, but they might also eliminate others as well, caught in the action…”

Speedy: “No way!”

Power: “They can't do that!… I mean, obviously the evil creator will be the one who will start the fight.”

Creator of Light and Life: “All I said was they might eliminate others, a millennium ago I saw an Eliminator eliminate two creators fighting over each other with who can create the stronger creation.”
“I don't quite understand how they work yet… so we can't risk joining the action head on.”
“And so we'll just be watching the battle through our mirrors.”

Power: “…Right.”

The Creators then enter the Cathedral again and a huge white mirror appears, and it shows three dark creatures eating a Triceratops within a wide area, surrounded by a forest.

Speedy: “Eww gross.”

Power: “Are those the creatures of the Evil Creator? And why show this? Where are our army?”

Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, and this is the location our army will appear.”

One of the dark creatures tears off a huge part of flesh off of the triceratops and then runs with it.

Dark Creature 1: “MIIGARNN!”
                                 “MMINE!”

A huge white portal appears in the sky, but none of the dark creatures seem to notice it.

Dark Creature 1: “*MUNCH* *CRUNCH*…”
The first dark creature sees shadows on the ground, then looks up and notices angels coming out of a white portal.

Dark creature 1: “DOODOK???-”
                                “WHAT???-”

Thunder can then be heard, and then the dark creature gets struck by lightning, then they scream in agony and then completely turn into dark ash. The Other two creatures eating the triceratops saw what happened and looked in confusion.

Dark Creature 2: “DOOWAAR? LOAAKT?”
                                “WHITEE? LIIGHT?”

Dark Creature 3: “DOODOK?”
                               “WHAT?”

Some other dark creatures appeared curious about the loud Krrboom sound, a few of the dark creatures spots the angels and one points them out.

Random Dark Creature: “LIIIO!”
                                           “LOOK!”

The other dark creatures then also spot the angels, among them one stands out, that doesn't have any wings but wearing a white cape instead, and wearing golden armor with weird markings on it. He wields a hammer that also has markings, and electric shockwaves coming out of the markings on the hammer. And then he speaks.

Tyro: “By the name of our Creator, wherever you nasty creatures came from, are hereby to be…”

Tyro

                                                          “Perished!”

Some dark creatures look at him confusingly, unable to understand the words his spouting, but they understand one word… somewhat.

Tall Dark Creature: “PE-… PERI-… PERUSSHED???”
                                     “PE-… PERI-… SUCKEED???”

Small Dark Creature with freakishly long arms: “PERUSHED? DOODOK PERUSH?”
                                                                                            “SUCKED? WHAT SUCK?”

Dark Hybrid of a Stygimoloch and a Stegosaurus: “GOORR PERUSH!”
                                                                                              “YOOU SUCK!”

The Dark Creatures then make sounds that sound like they're laughing.

Tall Dark Creature: “GHAG GHAG GHAG.”

Random Dark Creature: “GHU GHU GHU GHU.”

Random Dark Dinosaur Creature: “GRRR R R R R GRRR R R R.”

Tyro and some of the other angels look at the creatures puzzled and confused, then one angel speaks up.

Random Angel wielding a spear: “Sir… are they laughing at something?”

Tyro grips his hammer tight, thinking the creatures are laughing at him, and then the hammer starts to emit powerful electricity around it, and a storm cloud starts to form in the sky.

Tyro: “Damn you bastards… making a mockery out of us… I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO OBLIVION!”

Tyro then sways his hammer down, then one after one, lightning strikes the dark creatures in the whole surrounding area, turning them into dark ash, they scream, roar and panic, some escaped but most of them met their demise.

After the area is cleared of the dark creatures, another white portal appears close to the ground, and it opens, then more angels and even metal golems come out of it.

Roars, screams, and howling can be heard all around.

Random Angel wielding a spear: “Sir! They are coming!”

Tyro: “Damn! This isn't a good spot… Everyone, prepare for battle!”

Some of the angels then blow through the big battle horns

“Archers, aim at the entrance of the forest, and fire when they appear!”

Angel's carrying a Bow: “Yes sir!”

Tyro: “Spears, To the ground! Form a defensive wall covering each corner!”

Angel's carrying a Spear: “Sir!”

Tyro: “Swords, stay in the sky! Protect the Archers and kill off those creatures that are alone and that have separated from the others!”

Angel's carrying a Sword: “Yes sir!”

Tyro: “And you, uh, metal giants you-”

A small blue metallic mirror pops up in front of Tyro, then Metal speaks through it.

Metal: “I'll command my “Metal Giants” from here.”

Tyro: “Yes, great one! As you wish.”

The mirror then disappears, and a blue portal appears within the cathedral by the Creators, then a metal golem with feminine humanoid features steps out and speaks up.

Humanoid Metal Golem: “What are your orders, Our Creator?”

Metal: “Put the long ranged units and the special units within the wall formation, the long ranged units will fire on my signal, then scatter the close range units in the area, but they will also move and fight on my signal, the special units will only fight when it seems we are losing the battle.”
“The signal for the long ranged is, “Fire”, the signal for close ranged is, “Kill”, now send.”

Humanoid Metal Golem: “Orders received, sending to units.”

The humanoid metal golem's blue eyes then brighten up for two seconds, then the blue eyes of the metal golems back on Earth brights up as well, and then they move.

Some metal golems move towards the angel wall formation, and the rest stand still or scatter everywhere, to stand in position and wait for orders.

Random Spear Angel 1: “Wow! They're moving!”

Random Spear Angel 2: “Whoa, watch out! Some of them want to come through, what should we do, Sir?!”

Tyro: “Make way for them!”

Spear Angel's: “Sir!”

Some of the spear angels fly up, and others move to the sides, letting the metal golems through.

Little time passes and the screams and roars are closer and louder, and rustling can be heard in the forest.

Random Archer Angel: “Sir! They're he-”

Before the angel could finish speaking, a rock flew right into their head at extreme speed, leaving a gape in their head, the same rock then hits another angel on their left leg, breaking it completely off.

Angel with missing leg: “AAAAHG MY LEGG!!!”

The angel with the gaping head's bright halo goes dark, then they quickly fall to the ground near the spear angels, and then blood from their opened head spats onto some of the angels near the body.

Random Spear Angel: “Oh damned!”

Random Spear Angel with blood on their face: “He- He's dead!”

Back at the Cathedral.

Metal: “They're too fast! AGC Order the units to stop moving immediately!”

AGC: “Order received, sending.”

The eyes of AGC, Also known as “Advanced Golem Commandment” glow bright again, and then the eyes on the golems on Earth glow bright as well, and then they stop moving.

Tyro then speaks up.

Tyro: “Stand your ground and get ready for combat!”

The spear angels hold and aim their spears in front of them, with three rows of spear angels standing behind the first row.

The archer angels aim their bows in every direction.

The sword angels ready their swords and shields, ready to fight and protect.

                                                            Then it starts…

The dark creatures come running out of the forest at immense speed, and Tyro gives the signal for the archers.

Tyro: “FIRE!!!”

The Archers fire their arrows at the creatures, accurately hitting them, but most of them keep running and flying at a fast pace, with arrows sticking into them.

Random Archer Angel: “Sir! Our arrows aren't doing anything!”

Tyro: “Keep firing!”

The dark creatures get hit by another volley of arrows, but it seems to do nothing as they keep running with more arrows sticking into them.

Random Archer Angel: “By heavens we're doomed!”

The dark creatures pass by the metal golems and some are even climbing over them, unaware that they're living things at all.

Metal: “Yes, it worked…”

Creator of Light and Life: “What are your soldiers doing? Why aren't they attacking the enemy?”

Power: “Just watch, They know what they're doing.”

Tyro: “What are the metal giants doing?! Those things will be upon us in any second!”
“Damn them! Spears, get ready!”

The creatures charge against the spear angels but are stopped in their tracks by the spears penetrating and piercing them, but yet again it seems as the spears do nothing against them.

Random Spear Angel: “Sir, they don't seem to be in pain or wounded! They keep moving forward even as the spears pierce them!”

Tyro: “Dammit, why don't the weapons affect them!?”

A few of the sword angels fly in and slice through the creatures pierced by the spear angels, some creatures getting sliced in half or dismembered.

The dark creatures that had been severed from their head ceased all movement and died.

Tyro sees this and then shouts.

Tyro: “Their heads! Cut off their heads!”

With the order, some spear angels held their targets in place, and then the rest aimed to cut off their heads. The sword angels also flew in to slice off the heads, and then the archer angels aimed to shoot at their heads.

The dark creatures then growl and some roars.

Random Dark Creature 1: “ITAAR… REEG… URG ITAR!!!”
                                               “FLYY… WEE… TRY FLY!!!”

Random Dark Creature 2: “ITAARSSS… DOOKEER ITARS?!?!”
                                                    “FLYYSSS… WHERE FLYS?!?!”

Random Spear Angel: “Sir, they're talking to each other, they're planning something!”

Random Archer Angel: “Oh Creator… Incoming from the sky! And there are hundreds of them!”

Random Dark Creature 3: “ITAAR, REG MIKARUR… ITAR UGOOR!”
                                                        “FLYY, WE MUST… FLY TOO!”

The dark creatures continued to roar andscream then they viciously charge against the spear angels, piercing themselves into the spears in the process and some are clawing away at the spears, sometimes clawing it off.

Tyro: “What the damn just happened? They are even more ferocious now!”

A few of the dark creatures jump into the spear angels, slashing and biting at them. The spear angels try to fend them off with their spears and wings but struggle against the relentless assault.

Random Spear Angel 1: “We can't hold them back! They're too strong!”

Random Spear Angel 2: “We need help!”

The sword angels and archer angels fly in to assist the spear angels. They engage the dark creatures in fierce combat, swords clashing with sharp claws, and arrows piercing through their bodies. Some dark creatures are cut down and die, but more keep coming.

Meanwhile, in the heavenly realm, the Creators and Metal are watching the battle unfold through the mirrors.

Metal: “It seems the creatures are adapting. They've become even more aggressive.”

Creator of Light and Life: “This is not good. We need to find a way to stop them.”

Power: “I thought the Destructors were supposed to deal with this kind of situation.”

Creator of Light and Life: “They might intervene if things get worse, but we can't rely solely on them.”

Back on Earth, Tyro continues to lead the angels in battle, and he strikes down the dark creatures jumping towards the spear angels with lightning, turning them to ash, but the situation is becoming increasingly dire. There are now thousands of the dark creatures overwhelming the angelic forces.

Random Archer Angel 1: “Damn, there are too many of them! What are the metal giants doi-”

A dark flying hybrid creature chomps onto the angel's shoulder, and blood sprays everywhere.

Random Archer Angel 1: “AAAAGGH! Get it off! Get it o-”

Before a sword angel could save them, the creature claws off their head and then yells.

Dark Flying Hybrid: “VVIIIIKA!!!”
                                    “FFOOOD!!!”

Random Sword Angel 1: “Damn you!”

The Angel attacks the creature, but they bite on to the sword, chomping it completely off.

Random Sword Angel 1: “My sword!”

Dark Flying Hybrid: “SHIAKURORR! GURGH!-”
                                      “POINTLESS! GURGH!-”

An arrow hits the creature in the head.

Random Archer Angel 2: “Got it!”

Then the creature turns to the archer, and then it rips the arrow out of it's head.

Random Archer Angel 2: “W-Wait W-What?!”

Random Sword Angel 1: “Ru-!”

Another dark flying hybrid flies in very fast, and chomps off the head of the sword angel.

Random Archer Angel 2: “Nooo-! Blegghh!”

The archer spits out blood, and then they look down to see their arrow they fired pierced deep into their stomach, they then look at the first dark flying hybrid, which was in a throwing position. And then they charged and dispersed completely around the archer, tendrils intertwining around them.

Random Archer Angel 2: “Nooo! Noo- *Gets muffled with tendrils wrapping around their mouth* MMM Mmm!…”

After a few seconds, the angel's halo goes dark, and then it cracks and breaks apart. Now the dark creature merged with the angel, becoming one and having the same features as the angel, but also keeping the other features of the other beings they merged with.

Dark Flying Dino Angel Hybrid: “*Laughing* HM HMM… HAHAHAHAHA… MORE, REGAR UGOR CONSUUUMEE MORE!!!”
                                                                 “*Laughing* HM HMM… HAHAHAHAHA… MORE, NEED TO CONSUUUMEE MORE!!!”

Random Sword Angel 2: “Sir, we've been flanked! Some of the flying dark creatures attacked from the above!”

Tyro: “Damn it! I can't do anything within this crowd! Why haven't the metal giants do anything yet?!”

Random Sword Angel 3: “Sire, they're also starting to completely take over some of our bodies!”

Tyro: “Those bastards!”

Back in the cathedral.

Creator of Light and Life: “Metal, why haven't your warriors gone into battle yet?! My children are being mercilessly killed!”

Metal: “Just hang on!”

After a little while back on Earth, the ground starts shaking and loud roars and stomping can be heard coming from the forest.

Tyro: “What now?!”

Random Sword Angel 2: “Sir, we have to retreat!”

Tyro: “No! We must fight till the end.”

Random Sword Angel 2: “But sir, there are giant creatures on their way!”

Tyro: “What?!”

Power: “That doesn't sound good, Metal, when will you let them fight?!”

Metal: “…”

Random Archer Angel 3: “Giants! Giants incoming!”

Just as they scream that, giant dark hybrid creatures come running out of the forest, roaring.

Dark Tyrannosaurus Rex: “VEEEGAR!… MEEEG!”
                                                   “FEEED!… MEEE!”

Dark Spinosaurus: “RAAAK MEEG!”
                                    “NOOO MEE!”

Tyro: “Damn, I need to take care of them fast!”

A small blue mirror pops up yet again next to Tyro, and then Metal speaks.

Metal: “No need for that.”

Tyro: “What do you mean!? They're going to slaughter us if I don't do something!”

Metal: “I'll give the orders to my golems now.”

The small blue mirror then disappears again.

Tyro: “What?! Are they finally going to battle now?!”

Metal: “AGC Initiate the order…”

 

                                                                   “Kill.”

 

 

Somewhere in heaven, outside the Cathedral, are the two mysterious angels, who are watching the battle on Earth through a small light mirror.

Angel with feathery ears: “Whoa, this looks intense, but kinda weak, not gonna lie.”

Angel with silver hair: “Shut up! Our brothers and sisters are getting slaughtered there, you do realize that, right?!”

Angel with feathery ears: “Yeah, yeah, chill, what I mean is, those dark creatures don't really look that tough, compared to the ones we fought… and I mean it in a good way though! We can be glad they're not fighting against those ones.”

Angel with silver hair: “Yeah… but we are still losing heavy losses… we could have ended it without losing anyone…”

Unknown Angel?: “Why don't you go there and help them out then, hmm?”

Angel with silver hair: “What do you want?”

Unknown Angel?: “Oh nothing~ just curious about what you two are doing hehe, *Humming* Hmm, hmmm hm hmm, hmm, hmmm hm hmm.”

Angel with feathery ears: “Man, his so weird!”

Angel with silver hair: “…”

 

Reminder! If you don't like thy writing style then you can vote or comment on the third chapter on how the writing style should be!

Also! Do like the image of Tyro? And if so, do you want to see more? Or should it be unique and only show important characters? Or should there be no images at all?
Feel free to answer, and don't worry about me, I don't mind taking the time doing things! 😁

Should there be more images in the future? (Also read note before choosing)
  • Yes! Make more images of everyone! (Takes more time to do, I don't mind 😃) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the unique and important character images is alright. (Takes some time) Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope, text only pls. (Well alrighty then, but I don't mind doing more work though) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0