Prologue 5 – The Dream
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, a female God's eyes snapped open, her body drenched in cold sweat, and she gasped for air as if the breath had been stolen from her. A moment of disorientation gripped her as she struggled to separate the lingering echoes of the dream from the reality that surrounded her.

Beside her, A second Male God awoke with a start, his eyes wide with concern.

???: “What's wrong, Maria?! What happened?!”

Maria: “I… I don't know… I had a dream of some sorts, that the planet Earth was in danger, with monstrous dark creatures attacking and killing everything… it felt so real.”

???: “That's no dream, I am afraid, I have heard there are creatures wreaking havoc on the planet.”

Maria: “What!?”

???: “Oh, but don't worry, Our Lord and other great ones are sending in their armies to take care of them.”

Maria: “Julian, they're in danger! In my dream, there was something else, much stronger than the other dark creatures!”

Julian: “It's just a dream, Maria…”

Maria: “I thought so too, but then you told me it really happened! I might have had a prevision!”
Her words hung in the air, a palpable tension settling between them.
“We have to tell our Lord quick!”

With a swift motion, she rose from their shared bed, hastily donning her clothes.

Julian: “Maria wait!”

Julian reached out to stop her, but his hand grasped nothing but air as she slipped out the door.

Maria: “I am sorry, but our Lord has to know!”

Julian: “Maria!”

Julian scrambled to dress himself and followed her, but Maria had already left the house they're in.

Julian: “Dammit Maria!”

Julian also leaves the house, to go look for Maria.

 

 

Back at the cathedral, four Creators and a gathering of Gods and Goddesses congregated before a huge white mirror, which is displaying the unfolding battle between angels and the dark creatures, then Metal speaks.

Metal: “AGC Initiate the order… kill.”

AGC: “Sending order.”

Meanwhile, on Earth's battlefield, amid the clash of angelic beings and the grotesque horde of dark creatures, the metal golems sprang to life, and their eyes gleamed brighter.

Dark Tyrannosaurus Rex: “MIKARUR, EEOK!”
                                                     “MUST, EAT!”

Dark hybrid mixed with a Brachiosaurus & a Stegosaurus: “MI DOMAKOR UGOOR!”
                                                                                                                    “I WANTS TOO!”

The frenzied roars of the dark creatures echoed, a cacophony of madness, until suddenly.

Dark Tyrannosaurus Rex: “RAK MIGA- GARG!”
                                                 “NO MIN- GARG!”

Abruptly, a massive, gnarled hand of a metal golem seized the dark T. rex by its throat.

A hushed stillness fell upon the battlefield, broken only by confused murmurs.
“DOODOK!?” “DOKAD?” “DOOODOK?!”
  “WHAT!?”      “HUH?”       “WHAAT?!”

The metal golem's retort was swift and devastating. It then slammed the dark T. rex into the ground with a titanic force, sending plumes of dust and shattered rocks scattering in all directions, along with several smaller dark creatures caught in the shockwave.

Dark Spinosaurus: “DOODOK UGDOGAR?!”
                                          “WHAT THAT?!”

Dark Tyrannosaurus Rex: “FAMARK GO!-”
                                                 “DAMN YO!-”

In an instant, The Metal Golem powerfully stomps onto the dark T. rex's head, shattering it into fragments as black sludge sprayed everywhere in a grotesque crescendo.

Amidst the chaos, Tyro surveyed the battlefield, watching as the Metal Golems spring to life and attacking the dark creatures.

Random Sword Angel: “Sir! The metal giants on the field have sprung to life! They're obliterating the dark creatures with sheer force!”

Tyro: “Finally!”

The field is now in chaos as the metal golems are smashing the dark creatures to bits, but the creatures are also fighting back.

Dark Spinosaurus: “SIKAR, IAGU!”
                                        “KILL, IT!”

The dark creatures then continue to roar and scream in defiance, charging recklessly toward their metallic adversaries. Some clawed at the golems, their efforts futile, while others bit into the unyielding metal with their strong teeth, successfully tearing away chunks of armor.

The battlefield became a maelstrom of clashing titans, as the metal golems relentlessly crushed the dark creatures. The air was thick with tension as the dark beasts retaliated, their monstrous forms gnashing at the unyielding golems.

The dark Spinosaurus hybrid sank its teeth into the left shoulder of the same golem that had vanquished the dark T. rex. The golem retaliated with a powerful punch to the creature's skull, but the beast clung on, And the dino hybrid then rips off a massive chunk of the golem's shoulder.

The golem's left arm then hung limply, but the battle was far from over. In a startling move, the golem forcefully ripped off its limp arm and swung it like a colossal club at the Spinosaurus hybrid, sending it crashing to the ground with a thunderous impact.

As the dust cleared, an eerie calm settled over the battlefield. Blue energy radiated from the center of the golem's right hand, crackling with otherworldly power, and also catching the dark creature off guard.

Dark Spinosaurus: “DOKA?-”
                                     “HU?-”

Before the creature could comprehend the impending doom, a searing blue energy beam erupted from the golem's hand, obliterating the head of the Dark Spinosaurus in an instant. The very ground beneath it crumbled and disintegrated, leaving a gaping chasm.

Both the dark creatures and the angels nearby look at the scene.

The sudden display of power caught the attention of both the dark creatures and the angels nearby. Their expressions ranged from shock to awe as they witnessed this unprecedented spectacle.

Back to the cathedral, the Creators, and Gods also watched the scene unfold through the mirror. The Gods whispered among themselves, a mix of excitement and weariness evident in their voices filled the chamber.

Creator of Light and Life: “Y-Your golems can do that?!”

Speedy: “You haven't seen anything yet!”

Metal: “I am sure your Royal Angels can do something like that as well, where are they anyway? Why haven't they joined in on the battlefield?”

Creator of Light and Life: “They… They'll join in, at any time now, The Royal Angel Captain should be on the battlefield with them at any moment now.”

Power then whispers to Metal.

Power: “What are Royal Angels?”

Metal: “They're Angels with monstrous looks and powers, they were created to build fear within the enemies.”

Metal: “And what about those Angels?”

Creator of Light and Life: “With how this is going so far… they're not needed, even with some of their abilities sealed, they're still too destructive. And there's a slight chance of them being on the battlefield will summon a Destroyer, or worse in our case, an Eliminator…”

Speedy: “Ooo what Angels are we talking about?!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Ancient Angels that I and others joined together on creating, after the war on the Creator of Dark and Death happened… We call them, the Arch Angels.”

 

Outside the Cathedral, are the two mysterious angels once again, still sitting on a very tall cloudy mountain, watching the battle on Earth through a small light mirror.

The feathered ears of the one Angel perks up again.

Angel with feathery ears: “Yooo, I think our Lord might be mentioning us!”

Angel with silver hair: “What? What are they saying?”

Angel with feathery ears: “Hmm, Nothing much, our Lord was just talking with the other Creators, and then they mentioned about us that we're in the war with against the Creator of Darkness and Death”

Angel with silver hair: “Damn it, Kiraro! I thought we were about to be summoned or something more useful!”

Kiraro: “Well, so - o - ry! But I thought it was cool that we were mentioned after about millions of years later!”

Angel with silver hair: “And I don't care about that!”

Kiraro: “Jeez, your not funn… wait… do you secretly want to join in on the battle?”

Angel with silver hair: “What?! Of course not! All I said was that it would've been more useful if the mentions were about summoning us… or something.”

Kiraro: “Uh huh… Whatever ya say, mate.” Kiraro makes a huge grin onto his face. “You know it's not good for Angels to lie, right?”

Angel with silver hair: “I'm, not lying…”

Kiraro: “Haha, whatever you say man, I believe you!” Kiraro then pats the silver haired angel on the back.

Angel with silver hair: “Hey, watch the wings! If you so much as scratch them, then you're dead!”

Kiraro: “My hand didn't even go near them, you wing fanatic dumbass!”

Angel with silver hair: “Whatever, can you shut it? I am trying to watch what's happening on the planet… it was interesting to see what those metal creatures can do.”

Kiraro: “Bruh… Fine whatever.”

Both the Angels then continue on watching the battle through the small white mirror.

The scene then returns to the conflict between the angels and metal golems, which was waged against the ominous dark creatures. After the display of the golem with the missing left shoulder, obliterating the dark Spinosaurus hybrid with a blue energy beam that erupted from the golems right hand.

The dark creature's question about what just happened.
“DOODOK!?” “DOODOK DODORS UGDOGAR?!”
  “WHAT!?”             “WHAT WAS THAT?!”

Some angels also question on what happened, while others seem to not care.
“What just happened?! A strong light just came out of the Metal Giant's hand, and then it cut through the dark creature and the ground itself like it's nothing!”
“I don't know what that was, but I hope they all can do that!”
“With the Metal Giants now active, we got the upper ha-!”

Before the angel could finish, their head gets sliced clean off with a sword, wielded by a Dark Flying Dino Angel Hybrid.

The Dark Flying Dino Angel Hybrid: “CONSUME! KILLL AND CONSUUUME! TAKE POWER OF THEM!!!”

The dark beings emit a roar and scream of exhilaration, and subsequently attempt to merge themselves with the metal golems by climbing onto them. However, their attempts are unsuccessful as the golems forcefully push and swat them away.

The Dark Flying Dino Angel Hybrid AKA DACH From now on: “DAMMMN IIIT!… WHY, NOT WORK?!…”

Tyro flies in and approaches the Dino Angel Creature Hybrid (DACH).

Tyro: “Your kind won't be able to take over the metal giant's form, they have no flesh and bones like us!”

DACH: “GRRRR!… I TEAR THEM APART THEN! AS I DO WITH YOU!”

The dark creature hybrid then charges towards Tyro and yells.

DACH: “KILL THEMMM METALS, AND CONSUMME THE WINGGS ONES!”

The dark creatures clinging onto the metal golems and tried to merge with them, then stopped their merging process and then chomped and tore away at the golems yet again, breaking and destroying the metal golems.

Tyro: “Damn monsters! I'll obliterate all of you!”

Tyro then raises his hammer, and then he casts strong lightning upon the dark creatures near him, electrifying them into nothing but dark ash. The lighting also approaches towards the DACH that's charging Tyro, but they dodge the attacks with immense speed.

DACH: “I'LL CONSUME YOU!!!”

Then all of a sudden, back on the Cathedral.

Metal Starts another order.

Metal: “AGC Initiate the order to Fire!”

AGC: “Sending order.”

Then back on Earth, the ranged metal golems within the angel wall spring to life, and their eyes gleam brighter. They then start aiming big canon structures on their back into the air, and blue energy light comes out of the canons. The blue energy builds up in the canons and then presses it into a circular shape. The long ranged metal golems then fire the circular pressured energy into the air, making a loud VOOM sound as they fire.

The angels and dark creatures alike around watch as the ranged metal golems fire.

Even the DACH and Tyro pauses and watch the blue energy balls going into the sky.

DACH: “WHAT IS THAT!?!”

Tyro: “I don't know either!”

The energy balls then pause for a brief moment before descending to the ground at a slow pace, flying in all directions.

Random Angel 1: “Look! It's flying towards the dark creatures on the ground!”

Random Angel 2: “Whoa watch out! Make way for those lights!”

One dark creature flies towards the energy.

Random dark creature 1: “VII-!”
                                             “FOO-!”

But were evaporated in an instant as soon as they entered the energy mass.

DACH: “RUNNN, DANGERROUS, DANGEROUSS!!!”

The dark creatures fled within the forests, but some weren't lucky enough to escape and also evaporated as the energy balls hit them. This also left huge chasms in the ground where the energy balls hit.

Tyro: “Hahaha that's right, run you cowards, we'll just hunt you down afterward!”

Back at the Cathedral.

Speedy: “Whooaa that's some crazy strong weapons your golems have Metal!”

Power: “Yeah, look at those little buggers run! And I understand why you didn't order them to fire from the beginning, though, those energies stuff is also destroying the golems on the battlefield.”

Metal: “Yeah… but it's better to lose them than to lose more creations that have a soul.”

Immediately after, the large door to the Cathedral entrance opens, and then two gods enter the room.

Unknown God 1: “Our Lord, I have assembled the Royal Angels, and they are ready for combat!”

Unknown God 2: “And my thousands of troops are also ready, Lord!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Alright, go and assist Tyro you two, please and thank you.”

The two Gods: “Yes, Lord!”

The two Gods cast a small white portal, and then they walk through it together. After a while, a huge portal appears near Tyro, and the two gods emerge from it with thousands of other armed angels and also royal angels that resemble monstrous beings.

Unknown God 1: “Tyro! We've come to assist you with these vel beings!”

Unknown God 2: “Yeah, you and your troops can take a little rest while we take care of the rest of these monsters!”

Tyro: “What!? We can still fight on! We don't need to take at the slightest rest, you fool!”

Unknown God 2: “Gahaha Furious as ever! Then let's get rid of these pests!”
Unknown God 1: “Yes, let's not waste any more precious time, you two!”

Tyro: “Right, let's wait for these iron giants to stop firing, then we charge!”

 

 

 

 

“Kill.”

 

Back on the Cathedral, some noises can be heard coming outside of the entrance of the Cathedral.

Julian: “Maria wait!”

The door then slams open.

Maria: “My Lord!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Yes, my child?”

Maria: “We are in grave danger! There is something very powerful on Earth!”

Julian: “Damn it, Maria, They know!”

Maria: “No! I had a dream, or I had a prevision rather!”

 

“Killl…”

 

Julian: “Maria!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Let her speak, child.”

Julian: “Yes Lord!”

Maria: “There's something on Earth! Far more dangerous than the other dark Creatures!”

 

“Killll.”

 

Maria: “Everyone on the planet is in danger!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Are you certain, Maria?”

Maria: “Yes Lord! There is something very dangerous, that even the Gods might struggle to face against!”

 

“Killl!”

 

Murmurs arise within the Cathedral.

Random God 1: “Preposterous!”

Random God 2: “Something even stronger than a God?!”

Random God 3: “Lies!”

Random God 4: “This can't be true…”

 

                                 “Killl!”

                                                                   “Killlll!”

                           “Kiill!”

                                                                 “Killll!”

 

Maria: “It is the truth!”

 

“Kill them allll, soo that we may conquerrr.”

 

Speedy: “Don't worry! Metal and his Creations will take care of it!”

 

“FOoR OURr...

Power: “Yeah, nothing can stand against his powerful metallic Creations!”

 

CRiMmSONn EMPERORRr!!!”

 

Creator of Light and Life: “Don't worry, Child, like they say, those metal Creations will handle this.”

Maria: “My Lord…”

Metal: “…”

Back on Earth, something very evil spreads through the land, and all the trees and grass begins to wither away.

Tyro: “What is going on!? What is this dark Aura I am feeling?!”

Unknown God Commander 1: “I feel it also!”

Unknown God Commander 2: “Look, the trees and grass are withering away over there!”

 

Suddenly, something yells an ancient and forbidden name, and once it's mentioned, then everything's doomed.

 

 

 

 

 

All of a sudden, a rumbling within the ground erupts, and trees, grass and even the dirt and soil completely withers away within a huge area.

Random Angel 1: “Sire something is happen-” The Angel and others next to them also withers away.

Tyro spotting this then quickly orders the angels to retreat.

Tyro: “Everyone fall back! Don't let that aura touch you!”

Every God, Angel, and golem flees from the area, but thousands quickly wither away before they can escape, even metal golems crack and break down, and their energy within completely getting absorbed into the withered ground.

Unknown God 2: “I got this!”

The God holding a huge battleaxe and feeling confident, then slams his battleaxe into the ground, then he creates a huge rocky wall between them and the mysterious withering aura.

Tyro: “No you fool! That won't help, fly away!”

The wither approaches the huge rock wall at an extremely fast pace, and then the wall cracks and breaks apart as soon as the wither touches it, then the wither approaches the God with the battleaxe.

God with a battleaxe: “Oh shi-! AAAAAaaa-!” They also completely wither away as soon as they were touched by the withering aura, leaving nothing behind but a cracked and broken battleaxe.

Tyro: “NOOO!”

Unknown God: “That dangerous aura is still approaching! We must go!”

Everyone continues to flee, losing even more losses in the process, and every God and Creator back at the Cathedral watches in horror as the event happens.

Creator of Light and Life: “My Heavens this is awful! My children are vanishing left and right! I have to stop this, fast!”

The Light Creator then creates a portal to go through.

Metal: “Wait stop! If you go now, then there's a chance the Dark Creator's energy aura might catch yours, and then they might return to this universe!”

Eliza and Oliver came running towards the Creators.

Eliza: “M'Lord we have to do something please!”

Oliver: “We have to bring the troops and the others back please Lord!”

Creator of Light and Life: “I can't let this happen to my children! There must be something I can do!”

Speedy: “I agree with them Metal, we have to do something!”

Power: “If we do something Speedy, then we would risk at summoning the Evil Creator!”

Speedy: “Dang it, Power, I know! But we have to do something that could help!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Please, friend…”

Metal: “*Sighs* Alright fine, let's go!”

As they were about to enter the portal, a beam of light hits the portal, completely evaporating it in an instant.

Speedy: “Huh?! What happened?!”

The Light Creator creates another portal, it was also quickly hit with the same beam of light, evaporating it.

Then suddenly, two Destructors and an Eliminator phases through the roof of the Cathedral.

The two Destructors: “Not allowed. No more interferences.”

The Eliminator: “By the law of the Creator of all, and everything, the Judge, Creators are not allowed to intervene in the battles between Creations, doing so will result in elimination, then you will be reborn anew.”

The two Destructors: “If Creations deem to be a universal problem, then they will be destroyed by the Destroyers, which are us.”

Oliver: “The Judge?”

One of the Destructors shoots another light beam out from the edges of their blocky figure, evaporating Oliver.

Eliza: “Oliver Noo!” Eliza cries over where Oliver once stood.

The two Destructors: “No questions are allowed by Creations, until permission is given.”

Power whispers to himself.

Power: “Damn Bastards!”

The Eliminator floats closer to Power.

The Eliminator: “What was that low grade Creator?”

Power: “… Nothing… Great Ruler.”

The Eliminator: “Good, then. You may all assist the Creations on the planet, but by only sending something you created that can help, or what your Creations created themselves. No Creations from the Creators are allowed that could do immediate action, like what you did by trying to stop the structure from crashing into the planet.”

Metal: “What? How did you know?…”

The Eliminator: “Silence, or you will be eliminated. The two Creators that didn't want to take part in this battle on the planet have been dealt with, and were eliminated.”

Creator of Light and Life: “What?! But why?”

The Eliminator: “Silence, or you WILL be eliminated, last warning to you all. You might be a Greater Creator, but we still have the authority.”

Metal, Power, Speedy, and the Light Creator: “…”

The Eliminator: “The reason for the two Creator's elimination is due to trying to stop the structure, but because it was unsuccessful, I am refrained from eliminating all of you. Now then, we shall go and leave you all from sorting this little problem of yours.”

Both the two Destructors and the Eliminator flies and phases through the roof of the Cathedral at the speed of lightning.

Maria comes running towards Eliza, after the Destructors and Eliminator.

Maria: “Eliza, are you okay?”

Eliza: “I am… but Oliver…”

The Light Creator then speaks up.

Creator of Light and Life: “I'm sorry, Eliza… I… can't do anything when the Rulers appear…”

Eliza: “*sniff* It's alright M'Lord… I shall stay strong, for Oliver!”

Power: “Damn asses! Acting all mighty and all doing whatever they want!”

Metal: “Relax Power, there's no point in complaining…”

Power: “I know But!-”

Speedy: “Metal is right, Power… just chill for a sec.”

Power: “Alright… fine.”

Creator of Light and Life: “What can we do now, then?…”

Metal: “… Everything we can do.”

Metal: “AGC, order the ranged units to fire at the withered ground!”

Speedy and Power: “… Huh?”

 

AGC: “Sending order.”

Metal: “You should also order your Royal angels to fire energy at the withered ground.”

Creator of Light and Life: “Uh, okay?”

 

 

Back on Earth.

After the angels and golems left the area they were in for two kilometers, some of the ranged metal golems that managed to escape started firing their canons at the incoming withering aura.

Tyro: “Huh?! What are those metal giants doing?!”

Unknown God: “I don't know, but I also received an order to let the royal angels fire at the dangerous withering aura!”

Tyro: “What?!”

Unknown God: “Royal Angels, hear me! Fire your energy mass towards the incoming wither!”

Royal Angels: “Order received!”

The Royal Angels then shoot out energy beams from their eyes. Then both the energy balls from the ranged golems and the energy beams from the royal angels head towards the withering aura, but then they get completely absorbed by it.

Tyro: “What are you doing?! Those things have no effect against that aura!”

Unknown God: “I stand by my order! If this must be done, then so be it!”

 

 

Back to the Cathedral.

Power: “Metal I'm sorry but do you know what you're doing?!”

Metal: “I might know.”

Power: “Huh!?”

Metal: “If my theory is correct, then…”

Speedy: “Hey look! That dark Aura is slowing down!”

Metal: “And I was right.”

Creator of Light and Life: “What's happening?”

Metal: “The withering aura is consuming the mass energy that the ranged golems and royal angels are firing, and it's slowly filling up with the energy, and then soon it won't be able to eat anything anymore.”

Speedy: “Metal, you freakin big brain genius!”

Power: “uhh, yeah, cool.”

Metal: “But that energy they're firing won't be enough…”

 

 

Back on Earth again.

Random Angel: “Lord, look! The deadly aura has slown down!”

Tyro: “It has!?”

Unknown God: “See! Have faith in our Creator, they knew what to do!”

Tyro: “… Damn it! If it's going to be like that, then…”

Tyro raises his hammer up to the sky, creating dark, thunderous clouds above him.

Tyro: “Take at thee! You deadly pesky withering aura!”

Tyro then swings his hammer forth at the incoming aura, and then hundreds of lightning bolts are sent at the withering aura. Some of them also get absorbed in the process, but some of them manage to land on the withered grounds. Even some of the energy balls and energy beams are able to penetrate the aura and land on the withered grounds.

Unknown God: “It's working! Keep it up, Tyro!”

Tyro: “I'm… running out of energy!… I won't be able to keep this up for long!…”

 

 

Back at the Cathedral yet again.

Creator of Light and Life: “That aura will reach the troops before it stops, we need something stronger!”

Metal: “… *sighs* Sorry Power.”

Power: “For what?!”

Metal: “I am going to use one of the golems you helped on making to self-destruct within the withering aura.”

Power: “Hahaha, don't worry about that you idiot. Show that aura what a combined creation of ours can do!”

Metal: “Right! AGC, send in special unit number seven into the withering aura, then initiate them to self-destruct!”

AGC: “Sending!”

 

 

Back on Earth for the… whateverth time, I don't count.

One of the special golems becomes active, then they run past all the others, and then they run towards the withering aura.

Tyro stops for a moment after spotting the golem running.

Tyro: “Where is that one going!? Are they insane?! They're going to get destroyed!”

Metal then makes a small blue metallic light mirror next to Tyro, to communicate with Tyro.

Metal: “Don't stop with your lightning strikes! Keep it up!”

Tyro: “Yes, great one! As you wish!”

Tyro then continues with their lightning strikes against the approaching withering aura.

After a while, the special golem has gotten closer to the aura, and everyone in the Cathedral begins cheering for the golem.

Speedy: “Come on big guy, you can do it!”

Random God: “Go metal giant!”

Eliza: “Destroy that damned aura metal warrior!”

Owen: “Avenge all those that have fallen!”

The Special Metal Golem then enters the Withered aura, and begins to slowly crack and break apart.

Metal: “Now AGC! Initiate the self-destruct on that golem!”

AGC: “Initiating the self-destruct on special unit number seven.”

Suddenly, a green energy pulse goes outwards from the metal golem's chest, and then the pulse quickly returns inward. The golem then explodes, making a huge green and energy-like mushroom cloud. The mushroom cloud is also absorbing the energy balls, energy beams, and the lightning bolts that hit it. And then the ground around the huge explosion cracks and breaks apart, and also forcefully getting pushed deeper downwards. After reaching a width of five hundred meters, it stops.

Tyro: “By our Creator, what is that!?”

Unknown God: “I have no clue…”

 

Metal talks through the mirror.

Metal: “There is nothing to be afraid of anymore, that explosion should've stopped the withering aura from spreading any further now.”

Random angel 1: “Yes, we are saved!”

Random angel 2: “Woo! Take that!”

Tyro: “It's not over yet, fools! There are still those dark creatures to deal with!”

Random angel 3: “Sire, look! There's nothing but darkness behind the green cloud where the explosion happened!”

Everyone looks at the green mushroom cloud that is slowly disappearing, and nothing but pure darkness appears on the ground.

Random angel 1: “By the Gods and Creators, w-what is that!?”

Random angel 2: “Is it more of those dark creatures?!”

Unknown God: “That would be a problem! We have to take care of them fast!”

Metal: “Agreed! AGC, order the ranged units to fire at that area!”

AGC: “Sending order.”

Unknown God: “Royal Angels, annihilate thy foes!”

Royal Angels: “Acknowledged!”

Both the ranged metal golems and royal angels fire at the huge dark area, where the explosion and withered land once was.

After the energy weapons hit the area, something very big and loud starts to scream that shakes the ground.

 

 

“GGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!”

 

 

 

In a realm that is encircled by water, ice, and fire, a kingdom lies deep within the waters, and within that kingdom dwells three Creators, the Creator of Water, of Ice, and of Fire.

The three Creators are busy creating elementals of water, ice, and fire, in preparation for a forthcoming conflict, and while they are creating, they're also gazing at Earth's happenings through one of their light mirrors.

The Creator of Water: “Wowie!… It looks intense over there!”

The Creator of Ice: “Yeah, I hope they can hold out a teeny bit longer…”

The Creator of Fire: “Don't ya worry! As soon as we're done here, then we can show them what our elementals are made off! Also, I can't wait to see how our first flesh - made creation will go! Is she almost ready, Alyra?”

Alyra the Creator of Water: “Yup! She's already fully grown up! All she needs now is just some knowledge of everything we know! I also can't wait to see what she can do with our combined energies!”

The Creator of Fire: “And how many Elementals have you created, Iloria?”

Iloria the Creator of Ice: “Hmm, about almost a thousand, and you Filora?”

Filora the Creator of Fire: “About over a thousand! (ᵔ◡ᵔ)”

Alyra: “Ooo wowie! And I also have created about a few hundred!”

Subsequently, an individual enters the chamber where the Creators are situated, a girl with blue aquatic hair, blue eyes, and blue feathery ears with white colored tips.

Unknown Girl: “U-uhmm… sorry to intrude… But am I also going to have to fight those scary, dark monsters that are shown in the mirror?”

Alyra: “Hehehe, well of course! Eliara!”

Eliara: “*Gulps*”

Filora: “Haha, don't worry, Eliara! I'll make sure our Elementals will protect you, when you are in real danger! I promise! (⁀ᗢ⁀)”

Eliara: “O-okay thank you, great one.”

Filora: “Haha, Just call me by my name, okay, no need for formalities!”

Eliara: “U-uhh yes Gr- F-Filora!”

Eliara: “Uhm… I'll be leaving now.”

Alyra: “Hey, don't go! Come sit here by us, we don't bite, hehe!”

Eliara: “You… don't mind?”

Iloria: “Of course not! Come join us while we are waiting for our troops.”

Eliara: “Okay, Uh, thank you for having me!”

Eliara then sits alongside the three Creators, all of whom are patiently awaiting the additional numbers of the elemental troops and preparing for the forthcoming battle.

How do you like this chapter compared to the others?
  • It was AWESOME! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was cool! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's alright. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked one or all of the others better. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst Chapter ever! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate them all! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0